Trust

Love Master

The words said by Luhan made Jongin dash toward Chanyeol immediately wanting to break his face for sure, if it not for Sehun who stand in between fast grabbing Jongin with so much force, because the struggles were unbelievably strong for him, Luhan move a step back, and Chanyeol did too

“What?” Chanyeol look at Luhan confused “in my things? Seriously!” He look panicked at Baekhyun “no it’s not me!” He turn fast to Kyungsoo “Soo! It’s not me I swear! How could I possibly do that?”

 

Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol confused, but he know him like himself, he know Chanyeol won’t harm an insect not even kill someone “I believe you” he said with a smile but this believe he have won’t even reach the brain of Jongin, for sure! Someone tried to kill his love what do you expect if the police themselves said it Chanyeol

“I didn’t leave your side in the restaurant or since we came here!” Chanyeol explain, “it’s not me!” He tried to defend himself again

“YOU PEACE OF DESTROY HIS LIFE YEARS AGO AND NOW YOU WANT TO KILL HIM! DID YOU SENT THAT INVITATION?” Jongin yells with all his powers when he couldn’t reach that face to break it,

“Jongin! It’s not me!” Chanyeol replied again

Baekhyun tried to stand from his sleeping position seeing the mess “stop Jongin! it’s not him” The words he said made everyone look at him “It’s obviously not him!” Baekhyun repeated feeling his body paralyzed by whatever they do to him in that emergency room, he look at Chanyeol “I believe you!”

Jongin look at Baekhyun frustrated “seriously Baek! You didn’t even knew he lied at you before now you said that! Your psychological methods doesn’t work with this guy for sure”

Baekhyun smiles a tired smile to Jongin, stretching his hand to him to take it, Jongin look at the sudden action, he forgets the anger in a moment and just take it not knowing what the point of it

“I don’t know about Chanyeol but I know about Kyungsoo” he smiled “he fully trusts him, and I trust Kyungsoo! Also you can’t say I didn’t know he lied, because he didn’t, isn’t he here with Kyungsoo now? so he did liked him back then! I was right!”

Jongin roll his eyes, he look daggers at Chanyeol then grimaced nodding in defeat, “if you say so!” he look at the other four, he wanted to say something but was taking a back because of the Luhan who jumped on Baekhyun bed, crying and screaming “I hate you!”. but also hugs him tightly like his life depending on it.

Sehun smiles “you couldn’t keep it a little more?”

Luhan look at Baekhyun tears already falling from his eyes, “I always wished that things didn’t went like that! I never thought my wish will become true and Baekhyun didn’t use us for money! I mean you were like the most supportive person I had in my whole life who just came from nowhere to open the doors of heavens for me!”

Baekhyun was speechless looking at him “em..” he couldn’t find the exact words to say he just smile and wipe some tears in Luhan cheeks

Jongin huffs, but also went to push Luhan away from Baekhyun “distance please!” He said when Luhan pouted at the gesture with “stop the jealousy am his friend again! I have Sehun”

“You only had Sehun!” Jongin corrected “no trust!”

 

Baekhyun laughed at His boyfriend attitude, but Kyungsoo phone ring disturbed their little chitchat “The lawyer!” Kyungsoo inform before he slide the green button to answer “yes?”

 

He listen a little to the conversation while Luhan telling Baekhyun and Jongin that they are trying to find out who lied at them back then.. Baekhyun nodded, he didn’t want to dig in the past, he was going to tell Jongin to leave as soon as possible when they finish. and go back aboard where they both live now without any problem.

 

Kyungsoo hang up the phone, and look at Chanyeol, but end up looking at Baekhyun “soh-min byun” hearing the name Baekhyun didn’t believe it, “that impossible!”

Chanyeol nodded along with him, “it’s should be the next generation who took it!”

“he is your uncle right?” Jongin asked trying to get it right

Baekhyun nodded in frustration, and Kyungsoo add looking at Baekhyun and Chanyeol “maybe it’s time for you two to know what really happened 2 years ago!”

The two look at each other, both knew there is nothing good can came from that part of the family they had, but at least they should know why one they tried to kill him, and the other tried to blame him.

 

But not moment after Kyungsoo spoke, the room door got wide open and an angry Lay came in with Suho, Minseok and Jongdae along with some police officers.

“Him!” Lay said to the police officers pointing at Chanyeol, but Kyungsoo stand in front of Chanyeol immediately “it’s not him!” He tried to defend “it’s not Chanyeol”

But those policemen didn’t even give a damn about him pushing him away from their way.

“It’s okay Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun said when they start putting handcuffs on Chanyeol wrists, and he immediately start crying, “You are a lawyer you know they need to take him first!”

“I will be fine!” Chanyeol said with a smile looking at the crying Kyungsoo who was dead worried, even if he is actually a lawyer that can defend him with law. He look at Baekhyun “thank you” he said before the police take him out.

Why he know late that Baekhyun is really good. he even left back then because of him, and now he just trusted him that he didn’t do it, he truly felt bad how he tried to treat him the first day they met, like they were enemies but truly, maybe if he saw how good he is, he would helped him win and ask him to keep his father position!

Why he never thought about that...

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was coming and going inside the police station, worried, well he shouldn’t be since Baekhyun did left the hospital early to just came here to drop the charges, he stopped smiling widely when he saw Chanyeol face coming out with some policemen, and he run to him hugging him,

Chanyeol smiled at the action of his supposed to be lawyer, “I have a killer as a friend now”

 

Kyungsoo raise an eyebrow at the information, but he smiled when he know that he did pass sometime in the detention along with criminals “lame!” He said and the two look at Baekhyun who was tiredly looking at the two leaning his head on Jongin shoulder

“Can we leave now?” Jongin said with rolling eyes, he can’t be seen here, and every police officer ask for his autograph the moment he step in,

“Am sorry for the disturbing” Chanyeol said but Jongin just shrugs

“whatever”

 

 

Baekhyun stand looking at Jongin “let’s go! I need to go to the hotel and bring my things! then we leave to the city”

Jongin nodded “I go with you”

Baekhyun shake it “just go say goodbye to your mother”

“You joking!” Jongin said “am not leaving your side not even for a single second from now on! Someone did try to kill you and if it’s not Chanyeol then who?”

Kyungsoo nodded “yes you two should have company around here!” he look at Chanyeol “let get our bags and catch up to the Motel where Baekhyun is”

 

 

and as they agree the 2 couple take different directions, Baekhyun arrived to the Motel and open the door room, he went in along with Jongin, who just move to the bed with “not bad!” he declares since he never get into a motel room since it was his home town,

Baekhyun went to the little suitcase he had and start to put the things he take out before, he look at the table with the food still on it, “did you touched that?” he asked Jongin when he saw the box opened of that chicken

 

Jongin shake his head a no “am not eating any food in this place no way”

 

Baekhyun move to the table “am sure I closed this to keep it warm till I come back!” He said remembering what he did

Jongin shrugs “Oh it a room service!”

Baekhyun nodded, but thinking about it he look at Jongin “actually I didn’t see anyone putting this here! I took a shower and when I come out it was here!”

Jongin raise an eyebrow at the words “they get inside your room without permission! Then they get inside it again to check if you eat it!?”

Baekhyun shake his head “that is definitely not right!”

Jongin was shocked more “Wait! You are saying that this food is the poison one?”

Baekhyun look at Jongin “the police said they found the poison in Chanyeol stuff, no one said that the food is! But if the food wasn’t poison, why the police searched in the costumers stuff?”

 

 

Knock knock knock

 

 

The two look at the knocking door of the room, Baekhyun want to open it but Jongin order to stay back, “I will open it!” He stand and open the door and a police officer was on the door

“Hey sir!”

Jongin look at the policeman “hey! what can I help you with police officer?”

The policeman look inside with his eyes “you reported an attempt to kill so the police sent me to check on the victim” he said while looking at Baekhyun

Jongin turn to look at Baekhyun, and the later just take his phone and answer some call he have “lay! yes am fine...”

Jongin look at Baekhyun who ignored him and back at the police officer “I guess we are fine now! Thank you”

The police man nodded pointing out to a police car “I will be there if you needed me”

Jongin smiled again “thanks” closing the door, he look at Baekhyun who immediately stopped the call in half, like he was faking it “what?” he said surprised

Baekhyun went to the window and took a peak of the police car, “his lying!” he said while looking at the police man who didn’t get inside the car, but just roaming around the place and checking if his gun loaded

“What?” Jongin asked

Baekhyun opens the TV and the light of the bathroom, and the water. “Call Kyungsoo tell him to come from the backside quietly, we can’t take our car e parked in front of it”

Jongin was getting the creeps “you think that man tried to kill you?”

Baekhyun show his phone to Jongin “I took a picture of him acting am answering my phone! Am sure one of the police put the poison in Chanyeol stuff, and I told Suho and Lay to keep the police out of this when I was at the hospital, they shouldn’t be sending anyone, plus how you think they know am in a motel??!”

Jongin eyes went double sized open “just like the movies! a killer comes back to the scene for sure!”

Baekhyun nodded “let’s go, we will leave from the bathroom window”

 

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were waiting for them in the backside with the Van they had, sneaking, they made it inside without that guy knowing, Jongin when he put his body inside the Van and Chanyeol drive, he take out a breath he know he was holding for long “Damn! That was intense,” he said scared taking Baekhyun hand in his “you okay!”

Baekhyun nodded with a smile, and Kyungsoo look at the two “what happened?”

Jongin immediately start telling what Baekhyun concluded. And after telling everything Kyungsoo yells “SERIOUSLY? give me that picture I won’t let it slide!”

Baekhyun laughed it out “well now you look like a lawyer!”

Kyungsoo look daggers at him “why?”

“When you needed to defend Chanyeol you looked more like a wife”

Kyungsoo cheeks turn red when Chanyeol and Jongin start laughing at the comment “stop! I was worried, still how you solved this so easy?”

Jongin spoke now “he is working with the criminals too in his job!”

Kyungsoo look at Baekhyun “and we thought all those years that you are having fun with your money!”

Baekhyun didn’t say a word...

“Am sorry for hating you all those years Baekhyun” Kyungsoo said “thank you for believing in Chanyeol”

 

And the other just smiled awkwardly changing the topic asking what exactly they all did in those past 2 years, Kyungsoo decide to tell them each one life, and the other two did listen to every word he said, it’s a 14 hours road to where Baekhyun came from in the first place

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Why I can’t go in?” Jongin protester, he was sitting at the back of the black Mercedes beside Kyungsoo while Chanyeol and Baekhyun in the front, they arrived at the city yesterday and spent the night in a random hotel. The first thing they decide to do in the morning is to solve this misunderstanding, and by that Baekhyun decide to talk to his grand father, and now the 4 were stopping by the Love company doors.

 

“Because no one will aloud you to!” Baekhyun answered, “it’s a private, no one goes in especially a celebrity!” He explained

“I will try to go with him” Chanyeol said “i came here with my father many times”

 

Jongin huffs “Damn it!” He look at Kyungsoo “guess we are both in the waiting chairs!”

Kyungsoo nodded “business people know me as a lawyer my face probably will get them in trouble”

“Let’s go!” Baekhyun said and wanted to open the door but got pulled back surprisingly by Jongin from behind

“Wha..mmm..” he was about to say ‘what’ but his mouth been shut with a kiss from Jongin

“Come back fast” Jongin said and Baekhyun smiled nodding

Kyungsoo unconsciously smiled, and when Baekhyun and Chanyeol left he look at Jongin “that was cool!”

Jongin smirk “yep! I know am cool”

Kyungsoo roll his eyes “show off!”

“Well any tops are cool!” He smirk looking at Kyungsoo “am sure Chanyeol is cool too”

Kyungsoo slams his palms in Jongin shoulder in frustration “shut the hell up!” But what he get is a laughing Jongin repeating an ‘oh look at how red you become!’

 

 

 

***

 

 

In the same time Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to the company door, the security guards were surprised, they definitely know the faces, they look at each other and hesitated what they should do, till Baekhyun spoke “is Mr.Byun here! tell him Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol want to see him”

One of the guard nodded and went to the inside, and other told him to follow him to the waiting area, The two went inside at the waiting area near the entrance, and took a seat there.

“Why am nervous!” Chanyeol said out of the blue making Baekhyun smile at it

“Well it is an unwelcomed place” Baekhyun replied, he look around and saw some workers giving them looks. the guards get something in their ear set they wear to the point they get a bit nervous, one start checking his sides under his suit…the eye contact they give to the receptionist, that left to inside a door, he look up to the sides and saw the surveillance camera turning to the other sides.

That when he know, something is off, He turn to look Chanyeol “don’t say a word!”

Chanyeol just look at him with a questioning expression nodding.

 

“Sir!”

 

A guard come to Baekhyun, “this way!” he ordered and the two did move along with him to the elevator, all the way to the CEO office. They gets in to find Baekhyun uncle sitting in the desk, he look at the two with a very calm look that he could afford, but Baekhyun did know about that fear he had, he is trying to hide, playing with the pen in his hand, looking at the files but his eyes doesn’t move with the written

he is acting like his calm…

“Baekhyun! It’s been a long time,” he said

Baekhyun move closer and make himself comfortable in the chairs beside him, “how you’ve been uncle,” he said in a friendly way

Making the uncle look at him putting everything from his hands “well you changed!”

Baekhyun put the best smile in his face seeing Chanyeol coming and sitting too “not change, matured!” He replied

The uncle smiled “what can I help you with? You need money? Am always here for family even if they lose am not like my father”

 

Another lie

 

Baekhyun shake his head “no no! am just here to ask about grandfather! Also to apologize for what I did back then leaving like that”

Chanyeol look at how Baekhyun professionally acting, he just stayed silent.

“Oh he is out to meet a cooperative”

Baekhyun nodded “oh! Too bad my plan is in 2 hours, hope you say hi for me to him”

The uncle now was getting relaxed “sure sure! You don’t need to be late”

Baekhyun smiled “yes! Also how is your son? I hope he is in a good health”

the uncle laughed proudly “you know! He need to be a good student before being a CEO, am just filling for him since he didn’t graduated yet!”

Baekhyun nodded “that good, well thanks for the time uncle We will be off now, if you need any help you can call me anytime, and if you come aboard let have lunch together!”

He said and bid goodbye to his uncle and went out of that room, Chanyeol bow in respect and left behind him “What was that?” He asked when they become a little far away

“It’s a mistake to come here!” He said worried, and when he arrived at the elevator he take a look down to all those glassier place, the guard were everywhere in a ready to do something, but they back off after listening to the orders in those earrings they wear.

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun wondering “what happening?”

“he wasn’t surprised seeing us together, he was nervous! Those guards are waiting the orders probably to get rid of us if we tried to accuse him of something”

Chanyeol could not contain what Baekhyun just said, but seeing the situation, he must be right, the glares they are giving to them wasn’t pleasant at all. they arrived down and went directly to the outside door, but before they could get out…

 

Chanyeol stopped

 

he stand shocked seeing there at the way in, none then his father walking with some men in suits negotiating something “f-father?”