Merry Christmas 1/2

Love Master

Baekhyun walk down the hall to the room 61, he knocked this time on the door, because Kyungsoo could be sleeping, after a few seconds he heard the door getting locked up, and a sleepy Kyungsoo show up with a dead glare, to whoever disturbed his sleep.

“Baekhyun what going on? It passed 12!” He said in a nagging way and Baekhyun didn’t expect less from the lover book, he must be sleeping early to wake up early! Ideal student type

 

“You mind if you help saving your future boyfriend.” Baekhyun asked putting his best smile on to not get the ‘no’ and using the best words he thought of

Kyungsoo face turn from a dead sleep to a full wake up “you mean Chanyeol?”

Baekhyun nodded “yes! Well I know his current roommate isn’t a good one!”

Kyungsoo asked, “Who is his roommate?”

“One who tried to bully him at the class and now will do the same in the room! Are you in or not!”

Kyungsoo “what kind of bully?”

Baekhyun laughed awkwardly, “Shaving his hair while his a sleep?”

And Kyungsoo immediately nodded hearing the words “what do you want me to do?”

 

Baekhyun smiled “just tell him to come with you! Because probably he won’t listen to me”

Kyungsoo nodded at the request, he saw Baekhyun leaving fast after asking for a minute to wait, then he comes back with a box of beer cans, his eyes went from normal to much more wide open “what is this! How did you..?” But he saw Baekhyun taking one can and drink it in one go! “Man! Are you serious?”

Baekhyun close his eyes and wait a little to open them, He felt a little dizzy when he did “wow! This feels geeuud!” he look at Kyungsoo “I had those from the town! They were in my Van since I spent the night on it I needed a way to get warmer next time!”

Kyungsoo, “you have ID?”

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow “am almost 23!”

And Kyungsoo shocked face was more shocked from the moment he saw the beer! “B-but you are a smart guy! how could you fail a year?”

Baekhyun walks to room number 02 “long story” he said thinking that he didn’t failed the year he supposed to have this year as the last in psychology he just had a 100days off! “Let’s go!”

 

And that when Kyungsoo stayed a little bit far, and Baekhyun gets in the room, he saw Jaejoon coming out, and he was about to move in the room, but Jaejoon went back and Kyungsoo fast fall back hiding again, “Damn that was close!” He whispered to himself but the he saw Jaejoon running out again.

He move to the room and look at Chanyeol and Baekhyun “let’s go to room 61” that was the first thing he said to take Chanyeol attention to his direction.

The tall guy in the room turn to look at Kyungsoo “What going on here!” He asked but he felt the drunk one just pushed him out of the room “no time for questions just go, Kyungsoo will explain!”

 

Baekhyun turn to look at the room and found the guy was just taking his clothes out of the suitcase, he put everything on the bed back to inside the suitcase and close it putting it out, near Kyungsoo, he felt more dizzy for the fast action he did and held on the door, with “FAST!!”

Kyungsoo nodded grabbing Chanyeol hand and the suitcase and taking him far from that room to his own room.

 

Baekhyun felt like puking “oh god! I shouldn’t drink it in one go! This feels terrible now!” he said and get inside the room waiting the group…because they should celebrate; Minseok was the first to arrive “hey man!” He said seeing Baekhyun sitting on the bed.

“Minseok!!” Baekhyun change his normal face to a happy one, and Minseok jump on the bed with a “YES!” Taking a can of the beer, not more time, everyone came in, including Jongin. the two had an eye but Baekhyun just turn and start laughing with Jaejoon and Minseok about something the two said.

Jaejoon, “come on Jongin drink!” he said moving with a new can giving it to the one who was pissed just sitting in the corner, “even Lucas drink and he still a freshman!”

 

Lucas in the other side was with a red cheeks staring at the beer for a long time not knowing what going on in his brain right now.

 

Jongin just pushed Jaejoon “am not in the mood I will go to sleep” he said and left the room

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow “what wrong with him?” He asked first to not get asked after

Jaejoon pouted “I don’t know man! But am sure he is NO FUN” he lift his can in the air “to the better life we can get as youths” And everyone in the room left their hand - Lucas had help from Baekhyun- and they all hit their cans together

 

 

***

 

 

Meanwhile,

 

 

Kyungsoo reach the room 61, he finally left Chanyeol hand to open his own room door, and gets in. The taller didn’t say a thing he just gets in with him, but the questions were all over his face, So Kyungsoo tried to explain, “the second bed is empty! you can use it” he clear his throat “ehm...well as you know Baekhyun is in the group of that roommate of yours, he said he would...” Kyungsoo stopped embarrassed for no reason, but bullying and this hot body shouldn’t exist at all

“Bully me?” The deep voice of Chanyeol asked

And Kyungsoo nodded “yes!” He automatically start to feel butterflies when he heard that voice but tried to ignore it “Yeah! He said he will cut your hair while you are a sleep! And Baekhyun just wanted to help, and he didn’t find any better idea then sleepover! since it’s Christmas!”

 

Chanyeol just look at Kyungsoo, he thought about it and nodded, he took his suitcase and drag it next the empty bed, and sit on it “thank you for helping me then!”

Kyungsoo shrugs smiling his heart shaped smile “it’s okay! you would do the same am sure”

With that Kyungsoo jump on his bed, truly, if he stay looking at that guy face, he won’t be able to hide his excitement at all. He put his blanket all over his head to just smile happily under it without being noticed, and damn he should thank Baekhyun for waking him tonight.

 

Chanyeol look at the all hidden boy now, his eyes went to a book on a table, his height make it easy to see the picture on it, and it was his own picture, he stand and move slowly looking at the open book, finding a picture of his at his old school festival, and some information about him too. he take a look back at a blanket Kyungsoo...and nodded with himself, whispering “helping me you said!”

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun open his eyes, his body felt like a truck just hit him. He look at his surroundings to see himself sleeping in a corner and Lucas hugging him, he remember now what happened, and tried to stand, hearing Lucas growling and yawning. Baekhyun get better view of the room, everything is upside down, Minseok sleeping on the ground, Jaejoon and the other group member sleeping on the other bed.

 

He jumped from the edge of the bed and went out of the room, all the way to his own room, he took some clothes from his closet and went directly to the bathroom to take a shower.

Yes his dirty, and feel hangover right now, so he must take a shower maybe it will go away, but before leaving the room he move to the bird-cage taking the black curtains from on it with “good morning!” Putting some food for the bird, and open the window to refresh the air.

Baekhyun went to the shower, he let the hot water coming from up and letting it slide on his body, it felt so good in his state, he was crazy to have that idea! But he was glad that Jaejoon couldn’t even hold two cans and immediately blackout not asking any questions, He finished his shower and went to the dressing room, he took a look at his reflection in the mirror and saw a tattoo on his hips.

“I need to take this off soon”

He said to himself and wear his clothes, black and red new outfit for sure, he went out drying his hair with the towel, today no restaurant is open no classes, and some of the student already left last night to the town, others are preparing themselves to!

Baekhyun start to hear so many walking at the down on the hall, maybe he should go out and take a ride to the town too! Eat breakfast if he found a coffee opened, if not he will just take the road to the nearest city, a 3 hours ride isn’t that much for him! Also Jongin and him aren’t in a good terms to hang out together!

He went out of the room, after putting extra food for the bird in case he was late tonight! And take all the way down stairs to the outside.

 

The school gates were having so many cars, and parents around, waiting for their boys and girls.

 

Baekhyun look at Jaejoon who jump on his probably brother and the two start to playfully fight to see who can win. He automatically smiled at the action, probably they didn’t see each other for a long time. Yes the Christmas is that day when all the families meet even if they are so far away!

 

“Good moorning!”

 

Baekhyun turn to look at Kyungsoo who came near him “Hey lover boy! How was your night!” He asked playfully while he wink

Kyungsoo smiled “I hardly slept and I woke after everyone and spend the whole morning at the library because if I stayed at the room he will wake up and find me creepily staring at him” Kyungsoo didn’t lie “still thank you Baekhyun! I really feel for the first time in my life that something is worth living for not just my studies! And this is really a very good feeling, and it’s all because of you!”

 

Baekhyun shrugs “I did nothing!” He lean down on his Van, “are your family here?”

Kyungsoo shake his head “no, no one in my family have a car! So... I will just go by walking”

Baekhyun shake his head “let me drive you then!”

And that made Kyungsoo happy face show up “thanks! I won’t say no it’s freezing! Also it not snowing today! what a Christmas!”

Baekhyun look at the sky, “I have a feeling it will snow! Today is a special day to everyone”

 

“BAEKHYUN!”

 

He was so into looking up when he just got smashed by a hug “merry Christmas!”

Baekhyun smiled to Luhan who did the action “merry Christmas!”

Luhan, “where is your family! I wanna say hi”

Baekhyun shrugs “14 hours away!” He laughed “ahah how about we go and say hi?”

Luhan shake his head multi-times “no no no am sorry just tell them!”

Baekhyun nodded “thanks I will tell them! go have fun!”

Luhan nodded “yes Sehun father came to pick us! I will go bye!”

 

And with that Luhan left running to Sehun direction who didn’t take his eyes off Baekhyun and the later felt kinda of suspicious, with the glares he get, “is it me or Sehun looking at me weirdly!”

Kyungsoo turn to look at the direction, and that made Sehun turn away, he laughed “he look like you took his favorite toy!”

 

And that when Baekhyun look at Kyungsoo with a surprised “you think?” He asked thinking…

If that was true, it had one meaning and Sehun could get jealous if Luhan start to spend time with someone else not him? Because sometimes maybe if things aren’t around you or doesn’t gave you the same intentions as before! Make you realize how it’s important,

“Damn now I know what to do next” Baekhyun spoke to himself and got a “what?” Question from Kyungsoo, he just shrugs and ask him to get in the Van, to drive him to his home.

 

But Kyungsoo stopped “where is Jongin?”

 

Baekhyun look sideways “ehm..well...” he hesitates “we had a little arguing last night! So better if I avoid him”

Kyungsoo didn’t get in the Van he insist to know “why? What happened?”

Baekhyun shrugs “no big deal! Let’s go!”

But Kyungsoo frown, “it’s the Christmas Day you guys shouldn’t be mad on each other!”

Baekhyun laughed, “yeah we aren’t that mad it’s just a different opinion Kyungsoo!”

 

Kyungsoo look at the school gate and saw Jongin coming, he smiled “there he is!” with that he runs to his side with “morning!”

 

Jongin look at Kyungsoo “hey! Merry Christmas”

Kyungsoo, “merry Christmas!” Kyungsoo turn to look at Baekhyun then back at Jongin “aren’t you going to say that to Baekhyun?”

Jongin roll his eyes “my sister waiting since the morning am late!” He said then start walking to his sister car direction

Kyungsoo walk along with him, “you two did fight right? And Baekhyun saying it’s just a different opinion!”

Jongin scuffed his hand against each other to warm them “he didn’t lie it was a different opinion”

the two reach the sister car and she goes out with “MERRY CHRISTMAS!” hugging Jongin then hugging Kyungsoo “you know what!” She continue talking “today best gift is to see you with a good boy as Kyungsoo! FINALLY MY LITTLE BROTHER IS GROWING UP and know who to choose as friends” she said dramatically

Kyungsoo smiled his heart shaped smile and bow “thanks for the compliment!”

“Little Kyungnie! Thank you for friending my stupid brother!” She said grabbing his cheek and pressing it with her two slander fingers

“Sister! Can you stop?” Jongin said annoyed

But Kyungsoo laughed “it’s okay! I know her since forever and she always do that when she meet me at the town”

Jongin look at the two surprised “oh really!”

The sister smiled “you want me to give you a ride? I met your mother in the morning and she was worried that you will get a cold going downtown on foot!”

Kyungsoo smiled “a friend will drive me home don’t worry!”

The girl pouted, “don’t bother your friend since you have your sister” she smiled “go tell him someone come to take you”

 

Kyungsoo look at Jongin then at the sister, he couldn’t say no to her, she is a nice person to him since he was a shy child! he nodded with “wait for me please!” With that he went to Baekhyun who was speaking with Minseok now

“Baekhyun I will go with Jongin sister she offered me a ride and I couldn’t refuse!”

Baekhyun nodded to him “yeah sure!” he look at Kyungsoo leaving and then his eyes fall on Jongin direction and Jongin was looking daggers at him, he heard…

“That why he didn’t want to drink yesterday you were the cause! But you asked first?” Minseok asked

And Baekhyun rubs his hair playfully “Ahahah! Well I didn’t want the questions war! Jongdae was way enough yesterday!”

 

Minseok heard the name and smiled “Luhan roommate?”

Baekhyun nodded “yeah that guy is so overprotective toward Luhan! can you imagine?”

Minseok nodded “I can! Every time I look at him, I see Luhan around! to the point I see just Luhan and I wish he disappear for me to get a clear view! it’s kinda he go out of the room if Luhan did! And went back if Luhan did! Or elsewhere he would be just in his room with his phone!”

Baekhyun asked “you think he likes him?”

Minseok frown, “I don’t know!!”

 

Baekhyun now just realized what Minseok said “clear view??”

 

And that when Minseok clear his throat “father here! Bye” and left leaving a speechless Baekhyun, did that guy over there like Jongdae? If that true... so Minseok like Jongdae and Jongdae like Luhan who likes Sehun but who Sehun likes? “Maybe I need to figure this out first before doing anything!” He said and his phone vibrates

Baekhyun smiled seeing the upcoming video call from his father, he went inside his Van and open the video call “hey dad! Hey mom! Merry Christmas”

 

 

***

 

 

Jongin was silent in the ride home, and Kyungsoo couldn’t say a word because of the sister driving them. They arrived at the town, and they stopped first by Kyungsoo house, he thank the sister and went out of the car, looking at Jongin but before he close the doors he asked “you know where Baekhyun going to spend his Christmas?”

And that when he saw Jongin face was like he just realized it

“he said his parents won’t be around” Kyungsoo continue “but he was prepared to leave the school? You think he will come down town?”

Jongin didn’t know, he just shrugs and look down, “I don’t know”

Kyungsoo shrugs, “it’s really bad to spend the charismas alone, I will see my family first and call him to see where is he, I will invite him to my house since you didn’t, if you don’t mind!”

Jongin stayed silent

“merry charismas Jongin” with that Kyungsoo close the door and went inside his house

Jongin felt guilty immediately, he took his phone and dial Baekhyun number bit it was busy, he huffs hatting how he just forget about that! Yes they argue about Chanyeol, but truly he came here for one reason no matter who the person is, and as an observer he shouldn’t stop him from that.

“You okay! Take off that gloomy face! Mother didn’t saw you since forever!” his sister said and Jongin smiled thinking about his mother “yes she didn’t”

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun talked to his parents for a long time, almost 2 hours telling them what happened and they interfere with funny comments, truly he didn’t feel the time at all, he didn’t even feel that the school now is empty! The clock hit the 11 and Baekhyun stomach screams in hanger!

“Am really hangry!” He says while rubbing his stomach with a pout and his parents laughed

“You should eat! But don’t drive with hangover it is bad!”

Baekhyun laughed “nah! I will be fine! Let’s talk tonight”

“Yes babe we love you!”

With that, he hang up the call, and go out of the Van to stretch his back! He sits for so long and that gave him pain! He look around to see the emptiness...just an old building and a forest and white sloppy groundfilled with snow from the night

 

Baekhyun smiled with himself having this idea, since he saw the snow all over the place, he goes down and start to build so many little snow-men, he couldn’t find the nose, or the eyes, just the hands from the trees. he take his phone and take a picture of the masterpiece he think he create, and giggles with himself. then switch the phone to take a selfie from the upper side of his face but the camera didn’t switch sides and he end up seeing on his little screen the upper side of the school building.

His face turn from a selfie smile to a raise eyebrow, he immediately look at the direction to see now just the shadow of someone passing by the window

“What are you doing there Park Chanyeol?”

 

 

 

===============*=======*==============

 

Merry Christmas to everyone who read this J I hope you guys had a great evening and day in general

And for the result were

Chansoo / Kaibaek : 61%

Chanbaek / Kaisoo :  39 %

 

I want to say Congratulation to Chanson shippers for the win, and this story will officialy be a chansoo and a Kaibaek

For Chanbaekist and Kaisooist am so sorry for this but I promise my next story will be a chanbaek J thanks for reading so far and am sorry for waisting your time- I love you all and I am sad to lose you as my readers for this one L

Have a nice day and let meet the next time