Merry Christmas 2/2

Love Master

Not wanting to look like a stalker, Baekhyun just went to his Van, and start the engine, making a turn to leave the school, but he suddenly heard a call.. 

“Hey wait! Hold up!”

Baekhyun stopped the Van and look at the side mirror to see the door guard coming out from the school building, he open the window and the guard came next to him

“Merry Christmas sir!”

“Hey young man! Merry Christmas! are you going down town can you take me with you? I needed to make sure everyone is out to close the building, you know we can’t trust the forest”

Baekhyun didn’t get what he means, but he asked “I think someone is still there no?”

The guard nodded “yeah I asked him to leave now to close everything! Can you wait a little bit he said he will come out right away!”

Baekhyun nodded “yeah! Sure”

 

After a few minutes Baekhyun saw Chanyeol coming out of the school, the guard locked the gates, and come to the Van, he stopped looking at a just standing there Chanyeol, like a lost puppy who doesn’t know where to go. the guard ask loudly “hey when your parents will come?”

Chanyeol shrugs his shoulders “they won’t come!”

The guard look at Baekhyun “oh you don’t mind an extra!”

Baekhyun shake his head a no “it’s okay! But he will sit back I don’t have a place over here!” With that he take his Van keys and jump down the Van all the way to the back doors, opening them he turn to look at Chanyeol but he saw him avoiding the stares again, Rolling his eyes he shouted “move Yoda!”

Chanyeol look at him angrily when he said that he shake his head a no “just leave I will go alone!”

And that when Baekhyun take out a breath of anger “you and me need to seriously talk this out! Gets in this man have kids to celebrate with them we don’t have the whole day for your ego”

That when Baekhyun left to the driver seat, and the guard gets in next to him. He look at the mirror and saw Chanyeol didn’t move at all. He hit the center of the steering wheel and aBEEP BEEP heard loudly in that silence. But that made Chanyeol vibrate a little with himself. And Baekhyun giggles seeing how easily he got scared, but that made him moved and gets inside the Van and closed the door behind him.

 

“Perfect!” He says and start the engine leaving the school to the town, 

 

The guard was a very good company in the road he kept talking about his family and two kids, how he and his wife live, and how he get the job in this school, also he was talking about his father who build it, 

“No wonder it’s old!” Baekhyun said 

“Yeah boy! It is, I mean I remember no one was around, we were all could be counted with our fingers, but look at the place now! It’s a town and magasins and stores and restaurant...oh oh oh put me here!”

Baekhyun look at a sub road, from the main road he takes to the town. “Here?”

the guard nodded “yeah! I live in the village on the east it’s not far a 45minutes walking!”

And Baekhyun open his eyes wide “what! That a lot! I may reach there in 15 minutes! is my Van can fit?”

The guard shake his hands a no “yeah! But you already did a great favor by driving me here!”

“do you have any problem? Your not in hurry right?” Baekhyun asked looking from the little window between the driving seat and the back of the Van. 

And Chanyeol just shrugs 

Baekhyun now take the turn to the village where the guard live, the road was so small it a one car way, And they kept shaking from the unfixed ground and the pits in the both sides.

 

After a hell of way, Baekhyun start feeling dizzy from all the shake, the hangover didn’t help it too, it start to get worse now, he make it to the village in 20 minutes because he did slow down to not get the two with him in trouble, he saw the little houses and the big snowman near each door house, he smiled at the cuteness of the view.

“Over there!” The guard point to a small house on the left, and Baekhyun stopped next to it.

“Here you go!” Baekhyun put his best smile at the man 

And the guard tab his shoulder “thanks man I owe you one! If you want you can come over to my house and..”

But Baekhyun cut him, “just go celebrate with you family!”

The guard laughed leaving the Van and moving all the way back opening the doors where Chanyeol was sitting “merry Christmas son! You can move to the front!”

Chanyeol saw the man waiting him, he didn’t have a choice and did change the place.

The guard wave to them while leaving and Baekhyun smiled making a turn back and driving again.

He reach the bad road again, and stopped, “give me a minute!” He said coming out of the Van and all the way at the back side.

Chanyeol look at him from the mirror, and he saw him taking a bottle of water and splashing his face, then wipe it and coming back to the driving seat.

 

“A-are you okay!” Chanyeol asked

 

Baekhyun look at him with “yeah yeah! sorry for letting you wait!” and with that he drive again, yes he said he should talk to the guy, but now his all focus was to not slam this Van on a tree! he kept having the crossed eyebrows while looking at the road in front of him.

And Chanyeol noticed the expression of the boy driving, he start to get worried especially when he keep blinking “how much you drink yesterday?” He had to ask

And Baekhyun laughed awkwardly not taking his eyes off the road “not much! 7 cans maybe!”

And that when Chanyeol jaw drop “you drink and eat any hangover meds today right?”

Baekhyun smiled when he reach the outside of the bad road and drive back at the normal one, “well...about that!” He stopped talking 

Chanyeol take out a sarcasm laugh “you didn’t and you driving?”

Baekhyun move his head left the right like he is resting him! “It’s not my first time! I was fine But that unexpected shaking...man! I feel like an insect trying to fly with one wing!”

Chanyeol frown, “let me drive!”

And Baekhyun shrugs “Naah we almost there!”

“If we arrived!” Chanyeol insist “stop let me drive!” He said with his deep voice and Baekhyun roll his eyes “Stop yelling you are too loud!”

Chanyeol look at him “I didn’t even scream!”

“Oow!” Baekhyun said and immediately stopped the car in the middle of the road, “okay! Better if he drive the view is shaking! But just for today baby! okay!”

Chanyeol look at him weirdly because he is talking to his Van right now! He saw him taking the seatbelt off and going out, with a grimace of anger, like someone take his favorite toy from him, Chanyeol jump to the drive side, it was easy for him since he have a long legs, he saw the other coming in and sitting putting the seatbelt and he drive down the road.

 

“So!” Baekhyun say out of the blue when the ride start to get quiet for a long time, “why do you hate me?” 

Chanyeol shake his head “I don't hate you!”

Baekhyun look daggers at him “then why you are avoiding me? Like am a virus? Is it because of the dance that night?”

Chanyeol didn’t reply for a moment “yeah” was the only thing he said

Baekhyun “okay am not a weirdo! It’s just me being...bored!”

Chanyeol said on sarcasm “you call dancing under the snow without a coat and spending the night in a Van while you have your room bored? Yeah!”

Baekhyun frown “my room was occupied! And I needed to move to stay warm so! I didn’t thought someone will show up at that time!”

Chanyeol nodded “yeah yeah!”

Baekhyun frown “don’t ‘yeah yeah’ me! Am saying the truth! Actually am smarter then how I look!”

Chanyeol laughed at the comment and Baekhyun huffs “I do! Come on!” He shrugs when he saw the town “anyway you can park at the public parking at the left side over there!”

Chanyeol did as he told and park that Van, Baekhyun hopped out and rubs his stomach moving near Chanyeol “am going to find a coffee for a breakfast! you know the way to your house right?”

Chanyeol give him the Van keys, and look around “yes”

And that when Baekhyun have a full view of Chanyeol attitude “oh god! you don’t know?” Baekhyun said seeing the nervous in the eyes, the head movement the lie he just told him

And Chanyeol laughed awkwardly “no am not!”

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow “how about you invite me for breakfast?”

And Chanyeol look sideways “why should I?”

Baekhyun, “then I will tail you till you are home!” 

Chanyeol huffs in frustration, “what do you exactly want from me Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun think about it for a second? In a moment he was looking at him angry and in another he just smiled shaking his head “nothing! let go! I don’t like to eat breakfast alone!” he start walking and Chanyeol just look at him without a move 

Baekhyun turn and find the other staring at him “come on Just act like we are old friends Yoda! we need to find an open coffee am new here just like you!” 


Chanyeol look at the boy who was now searching here and there for a place, he saw him crossing the street and getting far away, he huffs with himself “what should I do with you Byun Baekhyun!” With that he followed him from behind.

 

 

~~~

 

At that time I knew that tall Yoda was hiding something about his family, and I didn’t want to push the topic any further, he probably wasn’t even prepared to leave the school that day, the other night black car wasn’t a friendly ride for sure, as Tao said leaving his perfect life and suddenly came here at the end of the country map isn’t a very good idea even if it a decision from your parents, did they consider what he want? 

he must be hating the place, but am sure he will like it...if he find friends...if he find love!

 

~~~

 

 

 

“There!” Chanyeol pointed to an open restaurant with a wide smile, it was more then 15 minutes walking now, he didn’t say a word, But Baekhyun didn’t stop talking about the area that he recognize now, 

Baekhyun smiled when he saw the excitement In the taller voice, he nodded with “finally food!” He laughed and saw Chanyeol smiling back, the two went inside and order the Christmas breakfast as the coffee called it 'the special menu' of today.

 

“I don’t care what they serve in that even if it a cooked Santa! I won’t mind” Baekhyun commented 

And Chanyeol smiled “what wrong with your reference! one wing fly! A cooked santa!”

And Baekhyun laughed awkwardly “I keep hearing that a lot! but aren’t they meanful?”

Chanyeol agree “yeah they are!” 

After that the breakfast served and it was crept as a Santa face a red and white egg and some other extra things, 

“great not a cooked Santa!” Chanyeol said now laughing 

Baekhyun slam the table “I knew you would get curious about the taste”

Chanyeol “no one want to taste a man!”

Baekhyun look at him shocked he take off his glasses in a dramatic way slowly “S-Santa is a human?”

Chanyeol roll his eyes “stop the weirdness again let’s check on the New Year’s Eve”

Baekhyun nodded “yeah he always show up in my house and disappear leaving gifts for me at the tree in the middle of our house”

Chanyeol nodded “if you say so!”

“Don’t th...” but Baekhyun phone vibrate he look at the caller and ‘Kyungsoo’ show up he smirk, sliding the green button 

“Yo! you missed me already?” Baekhyun said in a teasing way

Kyungsoo : Where are you?

“At the town!” Baekhyun replied “eating breakfast!”

Kyungsoo: I will send you my home address come to my house and let celebrate together.

Baekhyun refused, “no need! it’s your family time you can enjoy it! Don’t bother”

Kyungsoo : my friends are my family too, and if I came to your city won’t you invite me?

Baekhyun, “sure I do!”

Kyungsoo: then no further questions come over

 

And that when Kyungsoo just end the call

 

Baekhyun look at Chanyeol “how about we spend the eve in my friend house?”

Chanyeol shrugs “just go I will..”

Baekhyun cut him “he said no further questions! Like he was a lawyer! literature really works on some people! Let crush his Christmas party for some time and go out for lunch!”

Chanyeol just look at him, he shrugs “if he didn’t mind an extra!”

Baekhyun form up an evil grin “am sure he won’t, in fact it’s perfect”

 

 

***

 

 

 

Kyungsoo open the house door when he hear the doorbells, he expected to see Baekhyun but he got frozen when he saw the second face, 

Baekhyun couldn’t hide his smile, when he saw the expression on the both boys faces, he clear his throat and screamed “MERRY CHRISTMAS!” and hugged Kyungsoo, and whisper “you like my Christmas gift?"

He move inside the house and look around to see a woman smiling to him, Baekhyun knows how to deal with families he went to the woman, “this is an angle in the Christmas for sure!” He said playfully taking the woman hand and kiss it, and the woman laughed out loud with her face becoming red “omo! How exaggerating! Thank you, you must be Baekhyun! My kyunie said you are a clever boy, he didn’t lie!”

Baekhyun bowed “thanks for inviting us my lady!”

 

Kyungsoo in the other hand, just look at Chanyeol with “hi!”

Chanyeol smiled “hey!”

“Merry Christmas!” Kyungsoo said

“Merry Christmas!” Chanyeol replied

“...” Kyungsoo just staring 

“...” Chanyeol looking at him

“...” Kyungsoo keep staring

“We didn’t bother your family?” Chanyeol asked 

And Kyungsoo move his head slowly form left to right

“Okay!” Chanyeol start to feel awkward

 

 

Baekhyun was talking to the mother “actually we..” when he turn to see Kyungsoo still at the same position and Chanyeol didn’t come in “seriously!” He said wanting to smash the other head on that door for this stupidity “Kyungsoo!” He said and look at the woman “my friend Chanyeol is with me too, can he join us, if not we can leave it’s okay!!”

The woman heard the name “Chanyeol as the new roommate?!” She asked and Baekhyun nodded thinking that Kyungsoo was fast telling his story!

The woman went to Kyungsoo side immediately and hit his head “why are you letting the boy in the door? Come in Come in!” She said and Chanyeol bow to her with “merry Christmas!” Getting in 

Baekhyun smirk evilly back, and Kyungsoo went to his side pinching his waist and gritting is teeth “we need to talk”

“A! a!” Baekhyun hold his scream but didn’t hide his smile “oh god now I know what you ment in the morning”

“Kyunnie, Channie, and Baekhyunni” the mother said “let help papa Doh preparing the candies for the street celebration tonight”

 

Baekhyun clap “candies am in!” He said moving with the mother to the kitchen direction.

Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol “please!” He said pointing for him with his hand to go ahead of him, he saw Chanyeol nodding and moving behind the two others, he smiled widely, his heart was racing as a running person but he didn’t even move yet.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

The time fly fast that evening to be honest I found Kyungsoo family is so much us mine! But with extra two sisters They like to laugh and smile and get the stupid jokes, but inside everything my eyes didn’t left the two couples that now were trying to build a cake as a Christmas tree, they were laughing smiling and even play with the food, the chemistry between the two were unbelievable, they were cute together, and I like it...Chanyeol wasn’t putting the angry expression anymore, he was happy, and Kyungsoo start to act as a normal person finally, at this rate the two will be together sooner then i expected! And that could count as my first achievement in this mission of mine, The mother invited us to lunch, I look at Chanyeol and let him decide wherever we should stay or leave, and since he said yes that  'yes' confirmed the one step ahead of my success...

 

The time at night was more enjoyable, we had to take the candies we prepared and give them randomly to the people or kids in town, and surprisingly every youth boy did that, and every youth girl prepare handmade gifts, the celebration was different in my knowledge but it was fun...

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Baekhyun!” 

 

The three walking in the street look at Luhan waving to them with a Santa hat, and some cute red outfit.

Baekhyun wave back at him, and Luhan come to their side, taking his arm “let give candies together!” He said and Sehun came behind Luhan too,

“Merry Christmas Everyone” he said and went to Chanyeol side “I didn’t know you would come here!” 

“Jongdae said he will come out after a few minutes” Luhan said “should we go to his house?”

Baekhyun shrugs “i don’t mind!” In fact he wanna see Jongdae face when he see Luhan with him, and that maybe his 3rd couple! 

After sometime Luhan made them all go to a house in the corner, he went knocking on the house and Jongdae came out with 3 kids running outside like they finally come out from the prison 

“DON’T EAT A LOT” Jongdae scream and he look at Luhan “am sorry did I let you wait?”

Luhan, “let us all!” He pointed back to see a faces many then last year.

“Hello everyone! Merry Christmas!” Jongdae said “sorry I let you guys wait” he look at Baekhyun and ignore him at first, but when he saw Luhan going and taking Baekhyun hand he change the gaze to one like knifes been thrown from his eyes! 

But that not the only gaze he gets, Sehun also was looking at him weirdly....and Baekhyun like it!

 

 

But after the gaze and the tense eyes looks, another one came out of Jongdae house and Kyungsoo yells “JONGIN!” He said happy to see him,

Jongin look at them “guess a party in front of my house!” He said wearing earring of a deer

Jongdae roll his eyes “it my party not yours!”

Jongin look at Baekhyun “yeah sure! I have my friends too! I will go to them” with that Jongin move away with his basket of candies 

Luhan pouted, “why??? he can join us?”

Kyungsoo looks daggers at Baekhyun “shouldn’t you invite him!”

Baekhyun look away from them “ehm..we should give candies to people!”

Jongdae raise an eyebrow “wait! Jongin and Baekhyun fight? And Jongin didn’t beat the hell out of you? That a weakness!”

Luhan said with the 'pout' didn’t left his face “Jongin is a good person when you two together I even start to like him!”

Baekhyun shrugs “yeah yeah I heard! But we all have our moments right?”

Sehun “I totally agree!” He said with a sharp voice, “everything will end soon”

Baekhyun laughed awkwardly “yeah! come on let see who will be more friendly and empty his basket first!”

mans made everyone have the challenge vibes, and Sehun start to run screaming “THE LOSER WILL BUY US GIFTS AND ITS NOT ME!”

Luhan, “YA!” He said running after him and dragging Baekhyun with him, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo nodded at each other and start running too, Jongdae gets angery and start to shout “WAIT ME!”


***

 

Baekhyun bow to the old man he gave the candy to it, he was the same from last time, when he came to the town, he even chitchat with him, and that was a waist of time in the challenging game of an empty basket. 

He move away from the old man to see, Luhan and Sehun laughing together, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol talking to a woman and smiling happily, Jongdae was having a lot of kids around him since his basket had chocolate, 

 

~~~

 

Everything that day was fun! It didn’t look like it was going to be in the morning...but Christmas miracles happened right?

 

Till..

 

~~~

 

 

“Ya! No! Stop! Ya! Man!”

 

 

Screams start to be heard from a street, Taking everyone attention, Jongdae was the first to throw his basket and run to the direction fast, Baekhyun followed him and everyone did too!

 

they reach the street and found some boys fighting against each other, or to be exact one group was beating another, 

 

Baekhyun look at Jongin that was one of those who beat the others, not just Jongin, Minseok, Jaejoon and Lucas too! they were hitting some men, Jongdae went to Jongin immediately backing him away from the man screaming a “STOP!” but what he get was a hit from Jongin, Jongdae was already mad so he start hitting him too.

Sehun rum to his roommate Minseok “man stop!” and Chanyeol went to Lucas “back off!”

Luhan and Kyungsoo stayed in their places not moving a single muscle, the two don't know how to fight or stop it 

Everything happens in the same time, Baekhyun was going to Jaejoon, but when he saw Jongdae being hit, he change his way, pushing Jongin away from Jongdae “WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING!” he yells at Jongin

 

And Jongin was about to push who ever pushed him, but stopped himself seconds when he recognized the face, his mouth was bleeding, his face was red from anger “GO AWAY BAEKHYUN!”

 

Baekhyun didn’t move away he was looking at him with an angry expression “SERIOUSLY! IN THE CHRISTMAS EVE?” he yells getting everyone around him attention, he look at Lucas and Minseok “SERIOUSLY?”

Jongin was breathing so fast he look at the man on the ground “HE START IT!” pointing to him and even wanting to pass Baekhyun to hit him again

Baekhyun take his both hands and pushes Jongin back again “AND YOU WANT TO FINISH IT? LOOK AT THE KIDS AROUND GOD DAMN IT! IT YOUR TOWN AND JONGDAE IS YOUR FAMILY WHAT THE HELL HE DID TO HIT HIM TOO?!”

Jaejoon come to Baekhyun direction “it’s not your business Baekhyun leave or...!” He said wanting to touch Baekhyun but Jongin stand in front of Jaejoon “stay...away!”

Jaejoom back off, raising his both hands in the air, like ‘okay’ he turn around and went to his girlfriend who went to check on his wounds, the men they were fighting against or getting beaten, stand and left before they get beaten again! 

Baekhyun turn to Jongdae “you okay?” And Jongdae nodded looking daggers at Jongin

 

seeing the people start to leave now, he just want to move away from the scene, but Jongin grabs him “wait!”

Baekhyun turn and give the rolling eyes look “what!”

Jongin look at him, he look at the ground in shame, embarrassment, and everything “am sorry!"

Baekhyun shake his head..he didn't say a word he just look another way in anger

Jongin, "Merry Christmas Baek!”

 

 

 

Baekhyun felt something on his cheek...

He felt something cold on his cheek...

he look at the sky...

and saw the snow flake falling...

The first snowfall the whole day...

like the Christmas was waiting...

waiting for them to get along again..


 

Baekhyun smiled he look at Jongin

 

“Merry Christmas!”