Xiuchen

Love Master

~~~

 

White skin like the snow, black hair like the dark night, a dimple when he smile, and definitely a soft heart! This is Yixing, or as I call him Lay, his my best friend since 6 years now, and he was my boyfriend for the last week...

 

Yes 1 week!

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

“Coming to see why my boyfriend doesn’t reply to my messages!” Lay said standing his hands on his hips, raising and eyebrow on Baekhyun, under the almost coming storm he doesn’t bother to even complain, “you know how much I beg aunt and uncle to tell me where you are? and here you are in the last point in the map!”

Baekhyun sign for him to let his voice down “stop making a fuzz Lay! I will explain!”

Lay crossed his arms and nodded with, “okay! in the Van! Now!”

Baekhyun look around and awkwardly laugh, “sorry for disturbing!”

Kyungsoo shake his head “it’s okay! at least his fine! you guys obviously need to talk” he said turning away to get inside, the students around did start to go in too, except Jongin who was just looking at Baekhyun and the new guy!

“Jongin let them talk!” Kyungsoo said getting near him, and Jongin nodded in an angry way turning and getting in.

 

 

***

 

 

“What it’s already on!” Lay said shocked sitting inside the Van with Baekhyun, “but why so early?”

Baekhyun shake his shoulders “I don’t know grandfather called everyone and it’s already 15 days now”

“And what the hell with the Couples missions? how could you possibly make two love each other?”

Baekhyun shrugs “I search for someone have a crush and I try to make it happen! That my plan!”

Lay nodded “well in this cold I bet no one have a warm heart to love!”

Baekhyun giggles “also! Why you said your my boyfriend! Didn’t we decide to stop?”

Lay nodded, “yeah but you have no idea how much I panicked when you didn’t come the next day! I mean i thought you are mad at me because we end the relationship fast, so I came here determinate that I will be yours forever! because I can’t lose you in my life! No not like that” 

Baekhyun laughed “why would I? Even I found it awkward to kiss my best friend, so am not going to be your boyfriend again! No way!”

Lay roll his eyes “then at least text back! You are so mean Bae! you made me stalk your appartement and even your parents house”

Baekhyun open his mouth like he was shocked, “you did all that?? but still am not mean! I was busy!”

“You called Tao!” Lay said fast

“Because I needed him!” Baekhyun replied faster

Lay look at him closely now, “hmm...your not lying!?” He look at his eyes trying to imitate him “your gesture doesn’t say that!”

Baekhyun smirk “don’t try to read an expert your not even a psychologist!!”

Lay laughed “yes am not!! but still how can you leave medicine school to come to this! It will be a hard 100 days for you Bae!”

Baekhyun shake it “Naah people around are fun! Come let me introduce you to the principal! There is a storm coming, and he may let you stay!”

Lay “pass the guard first!”

Baekhyun smirk, “that easy!”

 

 

And as he said the guard let them in easily, so they went to the principal who gladly welcome him,

 

“No no no we can’t let a doctor come down the mountain in such a weather” the principal said “stay here till the storm end, and ask the teacher to sign up your name in Baekhyun room, Okay?”

Baekhyun nodded “sure sir! Thank you”

The principal laugh, “anytime my son anytime! Also we need a doctor around here!”

Lay smiled “I will be happy to help anyone!”

The principal laughed “ahahah! how about a job then?”

Lay bow to him, “I really appreciate your trust and offer sir, but I already have one, am just in a vacancy for those days”

“Too bad too bad!” The principal said with a sad tone

Baekhyun look at lay with that special look that he know it mean he have a devilish idea “but he can be a volunteer for the time being! If you don’t mind!”

Lay open his eyes widely, and the principal immediately agree “YES! OF COURSE!”

 

 

 

***

 

 

Lay walk by Baekhyun side looking daggers at him, “why?”

Baekhyun shrugs “you said it’s a vacancy I want you to be with me!”

Lay roll his eyes “am not a love master! It’s your duty”

Baekhyun shake his head “Naah! I don’t ask for you to help! Am just asking you to be around since I ignored you, am being a gum now!”

Lay laughed “I like the gum version of you then!”

Baekhyun hold his arm, “how much days you got?”

Lay, “10!”

“Perfect!” Baekhyun said in excitement “lets go to meet the rooms-teacher aka Suho his teaching psychology as extra subject”

Lay laughed “I really can’t deal with one as student how about a teacher!”

Baekhyun smiled, “well it’s just a room, just try to not look like you lying! And say your the new school doctor”

Lay winked and made an OK with his fingers “you got it!”

 

 

 

***

 

 

The two arrived to the classroom, Suho was giving a lesson to some students around they weren’t much, just 12 and Jongin was one of them now.

The two knocked and bow to the teacher, “sorry am late!” Baekhyun said when the teacher stop giving his lesson and look at them 

Suho look at Baekhyun with a smile “no! you are welcomed any...” he stopped when his eyes landed on the one next Baekhyun “a new face!” He said “excuse me class!” with that he left the classroom to talk to Baekhyun and the ‘new face’ at the door

Suho stretches his hand to Lay “am Junmyeon”

Lay smiled replying with a hand shake “Yixing! Am the new school doctor!”

Baekhyun interfered “am sorry for disturbing! But the principal said we need your permission to let him stay in my room!”

Suho look at Baekhyun and nodded “sure!” He went to the class “class dismissed!” Then back at Lay “can you please come with me! I will show you the nursery and the area!”

Lay look at Baekhyun “sure!” He smiled awkwardly and turn to look at Suho “after you!” With that Baekhyun smiled waving at Lay, who left with a panicked face with Suho, he look at the students leaving and Jongin just pass by him, ignoring him.

 

“What?” Baekhyun said thinking that they were just fine earlier, “ya!” He said following him “why this attitude?

Jongin roll his eyes, anger expressions were all over him “nothing! am not in the mood”

Baekhyun noticed that for sure “tell me something I don’t know”

Jongin start walking fast, “don’t try to read me please!”

Baekhyun grabbed him making him stop walking now, he went in front of him “why are you angry? what did I do now?”

Jongin huffs, “can you leave me alone!”

Baekhyun heard the words but didn’t believe what he just heard! “Excuse me!”

Jongin close his eyes knowing he exaggerates “am...”

 

“Baaaaaekhyuuuuun!” 

 

The two got interfering by a running Minseok, who came immediately talking, his eyes were red like he was crying “Luhan and Sehun had a fight! And the boy didn’t stop crying in my room! I really start to think he will explode! I don’t Know what to do! I even start crying with him! I can’t go speak to Jongdae so you are my second option!”

 

Baekhyun hear the information “Damn!” he runs as fast as he can along with Minseok to his and Sehun room, and when he arrived he found a messed up Luhan crying his heart out on the floor, “Luhan!” He said in panic when he saw how hardly Luhan was breathing

Luhan just jump in Baekhyun “he...hate..me, and he won’t talk to me ever if I hangout with you again!” he said in his sobs and cries and Baekhyun just tabs the boy back with “easy! it’s a good thing”

Luhan pushes Baekhyun from him with anger “HOW THE HELL IS THAT GOOD HE HATE ME BECAUSE OF YOU!”

Baekhyun balances himself hardly and tried to explain “if he hate you that mean he is jealous of me Luhan! That mean he likes you back!” Luhan sobs start to get stable when he heard the words, so Baekhyun continue “that was my plan Luhan, Sehun was jealous, now he know you won’t be his best friend forever! You will have another one in your life! And he will be the second”

“A-are you sure?” He asked the tears didn’t left his eyes yet!

 

But that when Jongdae came in the room, running “LUHAN!” He screamed “Sehun told..” he stopped when he saw Baekhyun, a puffed eyes Minseok and a crying in a mess Luhan “YOU SON OF B****” Jongdae yells his throat out, grabbing Baekhyun collar “I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM LUHAN!”

 

And that when he make his fingers to a fist and landed it hard on Baekhyun cheek

 

“OH MY GOD!” Luhan screams when he saw how hard it was to the point it make Baekhyun fall back on the floor,

Minseok went and pushed Jongdae with “WHAT THE HELL!” yelling at the action

“Back off!” Jongdae said not wanting to hit the other too

 

Baekhyun felt it for sure, it was hurting so much, to the point even his glasses fall from his face, that well sure leave a red mark, he stand and look at Jongdae “what your problem” He said taking his broken glasses from the ground, “are you going to pay me for this?”

Jongdae “I WILL BREAK YOU FACE AND SENT YOU TO THE HOSPITAL THAT WHAT I WILL PAY FOR” he said dashing to Baekhyun direction but Minseok grabs him with force yelling a “stop!”

While Luhan stand in front of Baekhyun like he is protecting him with “Jongdae behave yourself why are you angry?”

Baekhyun take out a sarcasm laugh “you want me to say why?”

Jongdae scream wanting to beat him more “SHUT UP!”

But Baekhyun continue “because Jongdae over there ask me to stop making Sehun getting closer to you!”

Luhan look at Baekhyun then back at Jongdae with a shocked face, he smiled a soft but not honest smile “no! Jongdae know i like Sehun! why he won’t want me to be with him?”

Baekhyun just replied “I don’t know! maybe he likes you?”

 

Luhan eyes went from crying to empty “what?”

 

Jongdae scream still struggling in Minseok hold “YOU ARE DEAD BAEKHYUN I SWEAR!”

Luhan, “is what he said true?” 

Jongdae look at Luhan confused he stopped fighting Minseok hold on him “NO! OF COURSE NOT”

Baekhyun look daggers at him, but he did get that the denying was true! “Then why th hell you threatened me back then!”

Jongdae look down at the two hands grabbing his own two arms, “b..because”

Luhan asked in anger “because what Jongdae? I though you are my friend give me a hell of a good reason!”

 

Jongdae hesitates he just stayed silent.

 

Baekhyun look at the glimpse of eyes that full of emotions Jongdae gave to Minseok then turn to look at Luha with a bit of hatered, “oh no!” Baekhyun said “you think Minseok like Luhan?”

Jongdae look at Baekhyun with a very shocked expression, 

Baekhyun laughed “Damn am right!” 

Minseok asked confused, “wait how that even related?”

Baekhyun laughed in a stupid way  “remember when you told me you keep looking at Luhan when you want just to take a look at Jongdae”

Minseok open his eyes wide at Baekhyun his cheeks start to get red for sure “why are you bringing that up!”

Baekhyun “because He think you like Luhan since you keep staring at him!”

Minseok laughed awkwardly “no I don’t like Luhan!”

Jongdae turn to look at Minseok “you don’t?” Minseok shake his head “then why sta...wait what does he mean by taking a look on me?”

Minseok just look at anywhere but Jongdae face “I-I was...”

But Baekhyun interfere seeing the awkward situation that start because of him, “Jongdae you are over protective toward Luhan because you don’t want Minseok to get broken hearted right?”

Luhan, “wait!" he said just realizing it "So Jongdae think Minseok like me! And since he likes him he doesn’t want to see him hurt when am With another one?”

Baekhyun shrugs “I think!”

Luhan, “but Minseok wasn’t even looking at me he was looking at him! Because he likes him?”

Baekhyun nodded “that part am sure about!”

 

The two others now were standing awkwardly next each other, Jongdae start looking at the ground and Minseok avoid the looks too

 

“Come on!” Baekhyun said “it’s now or never!”

Minseok hear the words and look at Baekhyun who nodded to him with a smile like he is encouraging him, he look at Jongdae “I-l...you remember the day at the 5th grade when students were laughing at you and you run at a corner of the yard and start singing alone to the wall”

 

Jongdae look at Minseok shocked “wo! How did you know that?”

 

Minseok continue “I couldn’t take my eyes from you from the second floor of the building, Intill Luhan came, I heard every words you sang that day and I fall in love of how you didn’t cry but start singing instead! from that day I liked you, and I even fail a year to be with you in the same one”

 

Baekhyun was shocked at the last words, he look at Luhan who was smiling probably remembering the day, he saw him turning at him, a tear of joy fall already on his cheeks, Luhan is so sensitive he must admit that!

 

Minseok asked straight away “can you be my boyfriend?” 

And Jongdae just look down, he move closer to Minseok, and take his hand and interlock their fingers together, “of course yes! But all this time and you couldn’t say a word?”

Minseok look side ways in a shy way “ahah! well I didn’t thought you will feel the same, and I didn’t want you to hate me if I just said that out of the blue”

jongdae, "well I like you too since 2 years actually when we came to this school and you start to hang out with Jongin!"

 

Baekhyun look at Luhan pointing for him to leave the room, the two need a privacy now and they also were so into each other to not even care of the move around them, he was down the hall with Luhan, smiling all alone...his first couples! Could he count them as his first? 

 

“It all because of you, you know!” 

 

Baekhyun heard Luhan telling him, “what?”

 

Luhan, “the two won’t confess ever! I mean all those years with hiding feelings? if it isn’t you who let them say it they would have been forever afar!” He smiled “you are a real Cupid Baekhyun! Thanks for coming to this school”

 

 

~~~

 

 

I stopped...looking at Luhan leaving, the boy was smiling happily, probably not just for Jongdae and Minseok, because he also realize that he was silent all those years for nothing! I walked down the hall to my room that day, the storm was already scarring everyone! the whistle of the wind switch to a loud screams, the windows were all white, nothing could be seen from outside, and nothing could go inside now. I arrived to my room, and open my closet getting my book, I open the page of Minseok and write “in relationship with Jongdae” I did the same to the other,

But the thing I was thinking about is why keeping what in your heart and not take the risks and the joy of telling it? what if you get a ‘no’ as an answer? you will cry, maybe you will feel bad, but isn’t it better than keeping you feelings inside, and let them grow much more by the time passing?, and when the time finally come to confess you get a ‘no’

at that moment it would be more hard no? it would be a situation of a broken heart no? 

So why not confess your love the moment you realize you love someone?

 

 

~~~

 

 

Baekhyun close the book, and heard a knock on the door, “come in!” He said and lay came inside 

“So this is our room! OH GOD what happened to your face?” Lay said in panic going and checking it

Baekhyun didn’t see his face “is it bad?” He stand and look at the mirror in the closet “oh f***” he cursed when he saw the wound near his nose and under his eye, from the broken glasses, and even his red as blood cheek

 

Lay “the freaking school pharmacy is empty! Do you have any first aids in the Van? this could leave a mark if we didn’t treat it!”

Baekhyun nodded “I have! I will go and get it wait for me” he took his coat and  his car keys and want to leave, But Lay take off his white as snow scarf and put it on Baekhyun “here”  Baekhyun smiled to his friend, and left down to his Van.

The guard wasn’t there, so he open the door hardly, because the wind was insane, he pushed it with all his force to barely make it outside “oh god!” Baekhyun said when his feet didn’t want to stay still, because the wind was pushing him so hard. “oh my go oh my god oh my god so cold so cold so coooold!” He repeated wanting to walk to the Van, he barely made it after more time then what he expected, he open his Van that was not in the place he left it, “did the wind move even my Van!” He said with himself opening the door that was about to break off from it place, but Baekhyun was fast to hold it, he took the first air box he have, and slam the door fast.

He wanted to go back to the building but the scarf got stuck between the Van door, struggling his neck, “seriously?” he said taking it off from his neck, and when he want to open the door, the scarf just fly away with the wind “what!” Baekhyun said in panic “come back come back” he said running after it, and what worse it was white as the snow fall itself!

 

he runs behind it,barely can see it, till he notice it got stuck in a tree at the entrance of that untrusted forest as the guard said, “seriously?” he said thinking of his bad luck! he tried to reach it but it was not in his range, he put the box near his feet, sticking it in the snow to not fly too, and start to climb the tree, with the wind it was hard, with the snow it was impossible, but he know Lay like his things so much. “This is insane! Please stay there!” 

 

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING COME DOWN” 

 

Baekhyun heard Jongin voice calling, but he didn’t care less because he finally arrived at the proper high to get it, he catches the scarf with a smile of achievement, leaning on a branch, but with the weight and force, he just felt that branch break in a second and in another he was on the floor

 

“BAEKHYUN!” Jongin arrived hardly to him “Baekhyun!” He said in panic looking at the boy standing, and went directly to the first aid box he put near the tree

“Wow I didn’t break it!” Baekhyun said with a happy face, looking at Jongin, but the other had an angry one, he just catches his arm and dragged him inside.

 

“WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING TO CLIMB A TREE THAT HIGH BECAUSE OF A DAMN SCARF???” Jongin screams his throat out when they get inside 

Baekhyun shrugs “what? It a snow ground! I knew it won’t hurt even if I fall!"

Jongin grabs his face “look at your face!” 

Baekhyun shrugs taking Jongin hands off “nah! That...” he think about it and if Jongin knew it’s Jongdae it would be a problem “that will heal fast!”

Jongin take ou a breath of anger “why you are so careless?”

Baekhyun wanted to change the subject “did I tell you I got my first couple Minseok and Jongdae, Luhan will confess soon for sure! I still need to find the 4th and see if Kyungsoo have any progress”

 

“Baekhyun you took so long!” 

 

The two saw Lay coming, and Jongin did recognize the scarf now, that guy was the one wearing it when he came, Jongin just look at the scarf then at Baekhyun face, and exactly at the blood in it, but left...without a word

 

 

 

~~~

 

That was my first hint, those glimpse of eyes Jongin gave me were having sadness, sorrow, like I just did something hurtful to him, but I know I didn’t.

 

I look at Lay who take the first aid and open it speaking...but truly I didn’t hear a word, my mind was busy thinking what wrong with Jongin? Why he suddenly start to act weirdly Like this?

 

~~~