Byun Baekhyun

Love Master

~~~

 

Baekhyun open his eyes, he look at the ceiling above him that he use to it, stretch his hands and stand from the double sized bed, he put on his slipper, and went to the bathroom inside that royal style room, he took a shower, brush his teeth and look at the mirror, to his clean face, no bird tattoo on the neck, and a black hair.

 

He went inside his closet room, and wear his black suit, and arranged his hair to the up side, he put his swatch, and necktie, taking his black business-suitcase, and went to the outside.

 

Passing by his modern house, all the way to get out to the elevator building, hit the G floor and waited...

 

The elevator door got opened, and was inside the garage he walk to his car, a black Mercedes, put his suitcase in the seat next the driver first, then went to the driving seat, he start the engine...and drive to the garage entrance, He waited the guard to open it for him, and he did

 

“Dr. Byun good morning!”

 

“Good morning Garry!”

 

The guard, “No holiday? it’s the new year! You should celebrate and welcome the 2022!”

 

“Yes I should! thanks Garry happy new year!” he said and drive out of the building where his appartement is, taking the main road...

 

 

so where did I left the story...yes...the Christmas night, After that night we took the road back to the school late, and the funny part is they all took my Van, I drive and Luhan insist to sit next to me, that left the others to sit at the back side.

Kyungsoo, Jongin, Chanyeol, Sehun, Jongdae, even Minseok and Lucas because they were with Jongin and they are the others roommates

 

We arrived and everyone went to his own room, together! I went back to mine.. 

 

I took the book I keep in the closet, my information book about my couples, and I went to Jongdae and Minseok pages and read everything I had about them, those two are my next target, even if Jongdae like Luhan but I won’t let the boy be alone, because Minseok will take his place for sure!

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Baekhyun was drinking his usual orange juice for breakfast at the school restaurant the next morning, he was looking at his cellphone, finally opening the now +100 messages and reading one by one, he was about to text back when two plates got  his attention because they been put on his table, he look at the two and smiled “good morning Kyungsoo and Chanyeol!”

 

The two sits in front of him replying “good morning!”

“Orange again?” Kyungsoo asked and Baekhyun nodded 

“maybe you need to think of eating real food? you are so small!” Chanyeol commented

And Baekhyun laughed “look at Kyungsoo he is eating but still the same size! So what the difference!”

Kyungsoo shrugs “I saw you have abs in the shower!”

Baekhyun look daggers at Kyungsoo “are you sneaking on me?” 

Kyungsoo laughed “no! I was passing while you were coming out!”

Chanyeol look at kyungsoo “what about you?”

Kyungsoo shake his head “not interested, am happy as I am now!”

Chanyeol, “I want to see” 

 

And that make Baekhyun smile on Kyungsoo red face, so he tried to change the topic “a a a leave us from that! And tell me what you guys prepared for the music section in the art class!”

Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol “we?”

Baekhyun nodded “yes! it supposed to be a group work and since you too are roommates!”

Kyungsoo shake his head “I completely forgot!” He said in shock thinking that having a hot roommate Will make his grade down.

Chnayeol asked Baekhyun “what did you prepare?” 

Baekhyun clear his throat and act dramatically, with a very ugly loud singing voice “mY eXisteNce iS a mUsiC PiEce iT seLf!”

The two laugh at his action, but another slam of a plate heard next Baekhyun “good morning!”

Baekhyun look at Jongin “look at your blue face!” He said in a worried trying to have a good view of the bruises near his mouth and eye, “you need any meds?”

Jongin shrugs “it’s nothing!”

Baekhyun continue “if there isn’t any available in the school, I can go to the town and..” 

“I said it’s nothing!” Jongin cut him.

Kyungsoo refuse too, “there is a storm coming today, it bad to go outside”

Baekhyun nodded “okay! Still check the nursery Jongin, if there is one!”

Jongin, “I will!”

 

“Baekhyun Baekhyun Baekhyun!” Luhan sits next Baekhyun from the other side “can i come over to your room tonight?”

Baekhyun nodded, he look at Luhan and have a clear view of Sehun coming from the restaurant door to their direction when he spotted Luhan “sure! you can come” he said a little louder “Wanna spend the night like last time? Am alone anyway!”

Luhan laughed “i won’t ta..!”

“Ehm...ehm” Jongin coughed

 

And the two look at him, he pointed with his eyes behind them, and the two saw Sehun standing in the top of their heads

“What he means Lu?” Sehun asked

Luhan eyes went from cute to panicked “a-m- nothing! He meant nothing! Right Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun nodded looking at Sehun with a smirk “sure it’s nothing!” He finished his juice in one go and stand “see you tonight Lu!” He smiled to Sehun tabbing his shoulder “I like the nickname” 

 

Jongin smirk at Baekhyun action he get what he did, because that night he found Luhan sleeping alone! so nothing could possibly happened, but seeing Sehun face the boy wanted to trigger him to see if he like Luhan or not. “Am done!” He said taking his plate fast and throwing the rest and putting the empty plate to be washed and run after Baekhyun “wait!” 

 

Baekhyun turn to look at him, “hey!”

“Did you just try to make Sehun jealous!”

Baekhyun laughed “I was that obvious?”

Jongin nodded “at least for me! because I know you didn’t...you know”

Baekhyun nodded “yes! Kyungsoo said yesterday that Sehun was looking at me like I took his favorite toy! But I don’t know if that true, so today I am taking it to make him realize how Luhan important in his life!”

Jongin nodded “kinda of reasonable!” he look at the way he was going “where are you heading your class today isn’t this way! This is my dance class way! Are you joining me?”

 

“Yes am dying to see girls dancing!” He said in sarcasm “Room 61 remember?” Baekhyun said as it obvious 

And Jongin frown but nodded “ooh! yes you didn’t talk to the teacher yet! But you could have asked Kyungsoo and his roommate to do it!”

Baekhyun roll his eyes “his roommate! Come on Jongin we talked about that no!”

Jongin didn’t reply

“Listen I trust the guy who gave me info about Chanyeol he said he is a good guy and I believe his words!”

Jongin huffs “whatever but if he hurt Kyungsoo and make you lose the mission I will beat his ”

 

Baekhyun shake his head “sure you will do! Sure you will do!”

 

Jongin left to the class, and Baekhyun went to the teachers room, he knocked and some teacher were already in he bow in respect with “good morning! May I know the teacher responsible at the rooms?”

 

“Me!”

 

Baekhyun look at a desk and saw a young teacher, he form up an “o” with his mouth, nodded and went to his direction, “good morning sir!”

“Byun Baekhyun right?” The teacher asked

Baekhyun smiled “yes sir!”

“You don’t like your room?” He asked again

Baekhyun shake his head “no sir! Mine is perfect, am here for the new student who you put in room 02!”

The teacher take a list “Park Chanyeol yes I did!”

Baekhyun smiled his best smile, “well we wish to switch him to room 61!”

The teacher raise an eyebrow “why?”

Baekhyun kept his smile on “well the guy in room 02 isn’t that friendly!”

The teacher stand wanting to go there “is any bullying happening?”

Baekhyun raise his hand stopping the teacher “a a a ! Well as you see...in the end we are all students, and for a new guy it better if he stay with someone intelligent as Doh Kyungsoo in room 61, for more good reputation aboard right? so Changing his room is better then scold the 02 roommate and leave them together!”

 

The teacher look at Baekhyun “very good choice of words!” He sits “what do you study?” 

“Economy sir!”

The teacher smiled “am teacher Kim Junmyeon, you can call me Suho everyone do that and I don’t know why and I like it! But I must admit you could work so fine in psychology! If you are interested join my class”

Baekhyun laughed awkwardly “maybe sir! I mean Suho!”

“If you promise to come, I will switch the room”

Baekhyun smiled “then give me your schedule!”

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun left the teachers room looking at the  schedule the one named Suho gave him, “this will feel like a club activity! Hope he could give me something I don’t know, and not take me as a new guy!”

 

He pouted with himself, and went to the art class, Baekhyun went in, seeing two girls standing near the board, he bow to the teacher who pointed for him to go in fast, Baekhyun runs to his spot in that class, the last one but this time he found Minseok sitting in his table “hey!”

Minseok smiled “sorry for disturbing your seat but I found Chanyeol sitting next Kyungsoo and I give up my seat it’s not a main class anyway”

Baekhyun shrugs “it’s okay!”

 

 

The two girls start singing cutely together, Baekhyun smile didn’t left his face at all seeing the overload cuteness in front of them, the two girls finished and they all clap for them 

 

“Who’s next?” The teacher asked and Baekhyun look the other way, it a group activity and he didn’t actually did it! But for his luck others didn’t too

 

“Seriously you guys could just sing what hard in that?!!” The teacher said in anger “I will give you 10 minutes prepare something fast!” He said and went to his desk sitting 

 

Minseok frown “what I can prepare in 10 minutes?” He look at Baekhyun “you have a group?”

Baekhyun shake his head “no not really!” He smiled “let be together!”

Minseok nodded happily, “yeah let’s do it!”

 

Baekhyun acceptes looking at Kyungsoo and Chanyeol who were talking, Chanyeol will probably know what to do since it’s his favorite, so Kyungsoo will be fine! “Can you sing?” He asked Minseok 

“Well not that good! But I can yes, what about you?”

Baekhyun “just in the bathroom!”

Minseok laughed loudly on that “trust me we all do!” 

 

“Sir can I just do it alone?” 

 

The class look at the one who spoke, Minseok pouted “he doesn’t have a group!”

Baekhyun, “sticking to your phone consequences!” 

Minseok hit him with “shut up!”

 

“Sir!” Baekhyun said loud “Minseok here asked if he can join us!”

And Minseok eyes went from a cute mouse like to a wild mouse! “b..” he wanted to hit Baekhyun but the teacher asked “Is it okay with you Jongdae!”

 

Jongdae look at them and nodded, he stand taking his chair and putting it near the table “ehm...hi!” He said and it was awkward for sure

Baekhyun giggles “don’t be shy! It’s just us!”

“Am not shy! you idiot!” Jongdae said sharply

Baekhyun nodded, “I can clearly see!”

Minseok interfered “Jongdae can sing very well!”

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow looking at him “hidden talent! Perfect!”

Jongdae look at Minseok surprised “t-thanks!” 

And Baekhyun smirk looking at Minseok, “but I wonder how did you know!”

Minseok smiled “once he and Luhan were..”

And Jongdae heard the name he cuts him “Can we decide what to sing? The time is passing fast!”

 

Minseok felt the words stopped in his throat “y-yeah sure!” He stopped telling the story and Baekhyun asked “what songs you guys know!”

Jongdae “everything!”

Minseok “most of things”

Baekhyun laughed, “ahaha! Well it’s up to me then!”

 

 

After the 10 minutes everyone was ready, some group went first and now was the time for Kyungsoo and Chanyeol to perform

 

 

Chanyeol took a mini piano from the shelf in the class during the 10 minutes, and probably he did fix it too, he take a chair and put it in front of the class and sit making his position with “3  2  1” and he start playing the piano, 

 

Kyungsoo who was standing next to him smiled and waited...then start to sing..

 

Kyungsoo, ~this life has a twist and turns,,,but it’s the sweetest mystery,,,when your with me,,,we say a thousand words,,,but no one else is listening,,,I will be~

 

 

 

~~~

 

Seriously Kyungsoo voice was so angelic I didn’t expect that at all! even the choice of the song was giving me chills...it even made some girls tears fall, it made even Chanyeol eyes move up from the little piano to see a smiling Kyungsoo looking down at him...like he was singing that to him

 

it was...

 

So...

 

Emotional.

 

~~~

 

 

Kyungsoo finished and the teacher clapped, and the class clap too after the shocked expressions from that voice he had, 

 

“No one can beat that!” Jongdae commented

 Baekhyun smirk “the golden throat can, the high notes can! Anyone of you know ‘as I live’ song?”

 

Jongdae smirk, “hell yes!”

Minseok, “I will write each one part fast!”

 

 

 

~~~

 

And that how we nailed it! I really didn’t think we could harmonize like that, but those two with me high notes were extraordinary, Especially Minseok, or was surprising that made the whole class scream, and stat fangirling about it.

 

But truly till now I sometime still think of every single word Kyungsoo sang that day..

 

...This love...I mean it till the day I die...

...Look in my eyes...I ll be by your side...

...For life.

For... 

life? 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Baekhyun went down the hall, he was walking with Jongin, going to the class of that Suho, Jongin said the man is teaching that subject as extra to build his knowledge with the students, to know them more, so he decide to join him too, just for fun, The wether was really bad outside, a strong wind mixed with snow, it make the windows vibrate from the force

 

The two were about to reach the class, when they saw Lucas coming running calling Baekhyun name! “BAEKHYUN BAEKHYUN!” Baekhyun turn with a panic expression, “what wrong Lucas?”

The boy start to take his breath “there is...a boy..screaming your name at the entrance!”

 

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow “what?”

Lucas catch his breath now, “a boy asked to come in the school but the gate guard didn’t let him, so he went outside jump on your Van and start to scream your name”

Baekhyun eyes got wide open he look at Jongin, and the other did the same, he shrugs and went down to the entrance and indeed he start to hear his name being called

“What the hell!” Baekhyun says moving now faster, seeing the students all over the place, he went out, and indeed what Lucas said was absolutely right, A boy was on the Van screaming his name, and when their eyes met he stopped, just looking at each other.

Jongin look at Baekhyun then at the guy, then at Baekhyun then at the guy, he was white as snow, black hair as night, “who is that?” he asked

 

Baekhyun shocked face change to a soft smile, he move to the guy near Kyungsoo who were trying to get him down before he got hurt! “What are you doing here?” he asked

And the words the boy said make everyone look at Baekhyun shocked...

 

The boy smiled and a dimple show up on his right cheek, he jumped from up the Van to the white snow ground, and look at Baekhyun “trying to know why my boy friend doesn’t answer my messages or calls!”

 

 

Everyone this is Yixing...or i prefer to call him Lay