Invitation

Love Master

“I will leave with you”

 

Baekhyun look at Jongin with a surprised expression “No you will not!”

Jongin shake his head a no, his face was more sad then Baekhyun’s, he tried to smile but he failed so he just spoke again, “I don’t know my heart can’t see you like this, I think I can’t live far from you, I finally find a reason to wake in the morning, to control myself, I won’t let your side that easily, and you won’t get ride of me that easy!”

Baekhyun stand from his bed, going to his closet and take his clothes out “stop it Jongin, it is hard enough for me to lose the mission and the easy money and imagine how that stupid uncle of mine wins and mocking me, while me going to my father saying I left because I didn’t want to break my friends heart” Baekhyun look at his reflection in the mirror “even if his heart is broken, i won’t fail my mission, it not breaking the only rule since it all fabricated from one side! So I can’t let you do this because of my decision, it’s your life too here so no way”

 

Jongin stand behind him, he look at him in the mirror with that sad expression he have, “You were crying right?”

This has nothing with what Baekhyun just said, but Jongin have all the right to ignore him because he still doesn’t know the situation, he roll his eyes with “whatever!” and Jongin hugs him from the back, Baekhyun felt the hands on his waist and the forehead that was now on his shoulder now, the hold was getting tighter, like if was Jongin scared he will run away, some sniffs heard and now he realized the other was crying on his shoulder “Jongin!” Baekhyun said shocked but the shock turn out to a soft smile 

 

He loves me that much?

 

 

***

 

 

Sitting in the table for dinner, Luhan pouted, “where is Jongin and Baekhyun! I didn’t see them since lunch time?”

Kyungsoo shrugs, “Baekhyun didn’t come back to the class! Jongin went to check on him and I didn’t see them since then!”

Sehun smirks “maybe the two having..you know”

Chanyeol hit Sehun, “not in the morning! Maybe Baekhyun felt sick? should we check?”

 

Luhan stands “i will” he move with fast steps to the outside of that dinning place all the way to Baekhyun room, Luhan never knock the door on that room he always just goes in like it his own, and he likes that, since that day he spend the night inside he felt more closer to Baekhyun, and it’s been a while since he felt that...

 

He froze 

 

Luhan saw the empty room, saw the empty cage and the arranged bed, he went to the open closet and saw it empty too “what the hell?” He said running to Jongin room and he was more surprised seeing the same...

 

“where did they go...?”

 

 

 

 

 

*** 2 years later ***

 

 

 

He put his uniform in the little personal closet he have, and play with his neck to rest the pain from all the working, 

 

“Hey Luhan! I heard you took a leave of 5 days!”

 

A co-worker came near him, and Luhan nodded “yes! I need to go to the town tomorrow it’s a gathering of the people who graduate last year! It a first but I like the idea since Sehun will be there!”

The co-worker smiled, “your boyfriend studying there!”

Luhan nodded “yes it his last year!” He said going out “See you after 5 days” 

 

Luhan left the hotel he was working in it taking his bicycle that he could only afford, he look at his face in the reflection of his phone, and arrange his hair, but he saw it ringing and look at the caller ID, he swipe and put it on the headsetwhile riding his bicycle “Kyungsooyaaaah!” Luhan said with a happy voice

Kyungsoo voice heard, “I get all our stuff ready where are you?”

“In my way home! Did you get us a bigger transportation!”

Kyungsoo : Minseok did, Chanyeol will drive no doubts 

Luhan smiled, “Thank god he will!”

Kyungsoo: well the roads are hard in this time of the year, you and Minseok will kill us all because you guys didn’t drive since forever, anyway see you when you arrive

“Am on my way” Luhan said seeing the call ended, he ride to the house he lives in, and saw a Van in front of the house, Luhan automatically remember someone had a same one years ago, he put his bicycle near the door house and went in “here!” He yells when he came inside

 

“Kitchen!” 

 

He heard Jongdae voice, and all the way to the kitchen he find Kyungsoo, Minseok and Jongdae eating and a plate waiting or him “am starving!” He sits on the table “thanks for the food Kyungsoo!”

 

Kyungsoo smiled “happy to serve you!”

Luhan look around, “where is Chanyeol?”

Kyungsoo sure was the one who replied “sleeping, he said he want a rest before he drive us!”

Luhan nodded “yes he do! he keep working in the nights!”

Jongdae laughed “as he said inspiration comes when the nights fall”

“Well the last song he produced was good!” Minseok tells “he just need to be recognized”

Kyungsoo nodded “someone will recognize him for sure! What about you? Did you took the leave?”

Minseok shake his head, “no but I ll just sent an email saying am sick!”

Jongdae laughs “baby! this is your 3rd job in this month! Maybe you should try to be more polite for no one to fire you!”

Minseok shrugs “I don’t care! In the end I will take my father restaurant because am the only Child!”

Jongdae laughed “when life is easy for you! my boss keep nagging me on new fashion ideas! and my team is like way way way behind!” He turn to look at Kyungsoo “you did good by studying hard Kyungsoo you are a known lawyer”

Luhan laughed “if not for Kyungsoo we would be living in some basement! or still at the town!”

 

“Hey guys!” Chanyeol came in with his ruffled hair and closed eyes, he kiss Kyungsoo hair as a first then sits in the table, “I heard Luhan scream I know it’s time to leave”

Luhan “sorry!”

“It’s okay!” Chanyeol shake it “I need to be full awake already! do you guys decide to spend the days with your families?”

Luhan nodded “yes I was there last week but it was just for 1 day!”

Minseok huffs “I will keep hearing come back the business need you! But yes I will and Jongdae didn’t visite for a month now”

Kyungso turn to reply “I called mom already! we both staying at my home tonight”

Chanyeol nodded “okay!” He start eating from the plate that Kyungsoo just put for him.

“Jongdae it’s your turn cleaning!” Kyungsoo said and Jongdae nodded “I know I know”

“You saw the Van?” Minseok asked Luhan, “it can fit us!”

 

Luhan nodded with a smile then look at the plate, “yeah! you have no other model to choose!”

Minseok shake his head “well it was the only one available and it’s different from the inside!”

Kyungsoo face turn to a serious one, Chanyeol to a sad one, and Jongdae to a frustrating one. “Let not talk about that guy, he played us for his own good” he slam the fork he was using and stand taking his plate and washing it...”let have fun there guys and remember all the good memories we had the past year right?”

“Right!” Luhan couldn’t disagree thinking he will spent days with Sehun again.

 

 

 

***

 

 

The five arrived to the town after 8 hours road, it was night and truly the place was hard to reach, it was snowing fully that night, Chanyeol drives slowly not trusting the sloppy road, he did the lefts and rights sometimes that made everyone look in the front scared, the Van wasn’t like the one they remembered from 2 years ago, this one have seats in the back and it’s all open from the inside to have a clear view to the front

 

They start with Jongdae house then Luhan, and finally Minseok, then the two left went to Kyungsoo house, the mother was so happy to see her busy child that keep video calling her, his father was the same too welcoming Chanyeol with the open arms...and they passed the night at their own old rooms

 

 

 

*** the next day ***

 

 

 

Chanyeol parked next the school gate where Sehun was waiting them with a wide smile “guuuuys!” He runs to them hugging just Luhan, 

“Well at least he called us!” Jongdae mocked and all went inside, the school was full of students, from the past year, they start saluting each other and Minseok went to chitchat with Jaejoon when he spotted him with Lucas.

 

“Home sweet home!” Kyungsoo said looking at Chanyeol and taking his hand in his “it’s not that long since we left, but I feel like it was!”

Chanyeol nodded “well this place changed my life for the good!”

Kyungsoo smiled “mine too!” He put his head on Chanyeol arm “let see who lives in our room now” Chanyeol likes the idea he agree and the two went to 61 direction.

 

Jongdae look at a busy Minseok a leaving Chansoo and a lovey dovey Hunhan he huffs, looking around and decide to just move around alone, “ohh god I feel pathetic!” He said with himself

 

“Why?” 

 

Jongdae jump from the sudden question he though the place was empty where he was walking, but he just passed by Suho classroom “welcome back” 

 

Jongdae smiled “teacher! How are you!” He went to Suho direction with a very wide smile “we missed your creepy advices!”

 

Suho laughed “creepy?”

Jongdae nodded “you were our teach we couldn’t say anything back then! Now am free to say anything!”

Suho laughed more, “well guess you are right! come, tell me what you guys did in the past year!”

Jongdae couldn’t refuse the invitation since he was alone already, he went in and start telling each one life, and how they decide to live all together waiting for Sehun to come and complete the pairs”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Everyone now gathers in a hall, where old students and the actual student were giving their attention to the principal who was holding a mic, 

 

“Dear students, I know this is a first! But am glad some of you did come today, and I clearly can see the faces that give me stressful nights”

The students laughed and he continue 

“This is a suggestion from our professor Kim Junmyeon who asked to have gathering to give those in the last year a real view of what the next step in their life, from the experience of those who took that step and lead them to different paths, now I leave it to Suho”

 

Minseok whispers between his friends who were standing there among the students “that sounds so like Suho!”

Sehun replied “Suho was the one who wrote the speech”

Suho take the mic with a smiling face and a bow “thank you for coming today, and if you don’t mind, please try to be friendly to anyone who can come and ask you questions try to give them good advices if you are successful, but give them the better one if your not, also enjoy the free meal prepared for you!” he said and put the mic down observing at the interactions, 

everyone was confused when those who are new came to Kyungsoo first, Chanyeol laughed moving away from his side, “wow easy!” And Kyungsoo narrows his eyes at each one because thy made Chanyeol far from him, and for any questions they asked him he just repeated one sentence “study hard!” That give them disappointed because Kyungsoo is in the year book for the higher note!

 

Sehun turn to look at Luhan “I know your not successful! I should ask someone else!!” he huffs and Luhan pouted, “Sehun! Why so mean! Am trying my best with the marks I had!”

 

but in that specific moment screams of girls heard, a very very loud screams and running to the place entrance, “what's  going on?” Kyungsoo asked when the ones next to him run to the door too, but he find the opportunity to go back to Chanyeol side

Chanyeol tried to take a look since he is taller, but Suho hit the mic taking everyone attention again “girls boys please! Let him have his private life! No signature or anything no pictures keep it low or you all going to fail my class!”

 

With that a huge “oow” of disappointment heard from the students, and a clear vision now was on the door to see who came, Luhan heart skip a beat of scared when he saw the familiar face that he see on the TV now, Jongdae gets automatically angry including Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol eyes wonder if anyone else is with him.

“Why he is here? He didn’t graduated from this school!” Jongdae said the words “just came here to take the freaking attention again! how low!”

 

Jongin look at them and smiled, he excuse his way between all of the students who were stil fangirling over him, and stopped near the 6 people, 

Sehun was the first to go and give Jongin a hug “that I call successful! Should I call you Jongin or Kai!”

Jongin smiled, “am Jongin now!” He look at Jongdae “hey cousin! how it been?”

Jongdae roll his eyes “way better before you show up!”

Jongin saw the hate he got from Jongdae, he turn to look at Kyungsoo, but the other just pass the look at him just roaming with his head around, he saw Luhan eyes becomes red trying to hold his tears, even his friend Minseok didn’t look at him “what wrong guys? Why the cold welcome!” Jongin said looking at Chanyeol who he know now was the cause for the leaving 

Chanyeol just look at them with a sad expression “guys!!”

Jongin look at them and nodded “no wonder Baekhyun didn’t want to come back here he know he will get this welcome” he said with a bad feelings, turning to leave

“Hey hey!?” Chanyeol stopped him “don’t be mad! Just give them time"  

Jongin just give the look at the others and especially his cousin and Kyungsoo he shake his head “am disappointed not mad, better if I leave you to enjoy yourself”

 

“this is not the good impression you should leave!”

 

The 6 look at the one who talk to Jongin, black hair, mature look, a very different look then they knew, they even didn’t recognize him at first, the tattoos the red all gone and another facial being on, Baekhyun did change...that everyone thought 

 

“Baek!” Jongin said “you came in?” He said because Baekhyun didn’t want to go in with him first, he asked him to give his some moments then he will follow him inside

Baekhyun smiled to Jongin, but make sure to not do anything tells that they are together so he kept his distance, life with idols "Look around they are all your fans! you are here to advice them why leaving early?”

Jongin pouted at the words but they are true he shouldn’t let his fans down, he smiled to them then turn to Baekhyun “just for you!” He then went between them with a smiling face “sorry let have it one by one or I leave” the students replied all at the same time a ‘yes’ and tried to do so, Jongin smiled and act like he is whispering “I will give autograph and selfie” and that how they were all excited.

Baekhyun smiles at Jongin act, he turn to look at everyone standing looking at him, they didn’t avoid him, no they gave him a look of a betrayal he smiled as much as he can “sorry for leaving like that without notice! I couldn’t handle saying goodbye”

 

Jongdae smirk and speak with mocking vibe “well your love master fortune couldn’t wait for sure!”

Baekhyun heard the words and raise an eyebrow looking at Chanyeol, he was the only one supposed to know, did he tell them

“Don’t look at him like that” Kyungsoo interferes when he saw Baekhyun looking at his boyfriend “he knew who you were but he never told us!” 

Baekhyun didn’t get it, if he wasn’t the one who told them? He wonder but he kept hearing hate comment from them

“I was you target?” Luhan said a tear already fall from his eyes “I thought you were my friend! but all those caring and acting because you wanted your family money Baekhyun? what were we a joke to you? a game?” Sehun move to Luhan side with ‘don't cry please!’

 

And Baekhyun didn’t get it, how they knew! he left to keep it low, he left to not break Kyungsoo heart, and obviously he didn’t since Chanyeol is here, the man did choose the book lover since no one forced him to break up with him!

 

Minseok spoke too “Baekhyun why your here? to say sorry! apologize accepted”

Jongdae look at Minseok shocked “ya!”

But Minseok continue “I won’t deny your were a reason for my happiness now, I forgave you the day I knew about what your true intentions were, but that doesn’t mean we can be friends again and you just come like this and start a conversation no way”

Sehun shrugs “man! I don’t know but maybe you should leave, I can’t see Luhan cry over something happened years ago!”

 

Baekhyun smiled

 

yes that was his only way to react, he know someday they will know about him trying to match people for money, but what he should do, everything they said was true, he did play with all of them, he did came here to apologize but for leaving not for what he did, because truly what he did back then, he didn’t regret it when he saw them still together today. 

 

He nodded

 

“Yes yes all true!” He take out a little laugh like he was awkwardly doing it “ahaha! maybe I should leave” the smile didn’t left his face at all, “it was nice to see you all together” he just turn around to leave this, to move on, to never look back, that period of his life should be forgotten, he was so wrong to come here, he give a glance to Jongin, telling him that he is in the car, and Jongin nodded seeing him with that smile.

 

Yes his a psychologist...

in other words 

his a good actor...

 

 

He move all the way out to the car and slam the door of it, he put his forehand on the steering wheel trying to calm his beating from the pain heart, to not worry Jongin if he comes, those words, are true...but he never left to take the money! he was still needing his 4th couple! 

 

he felt a knock on the window and he move his face fast with a little bit of scared, thinking it could be Jongin but he saw Suho, he put down the window glass and smile “Suho!”

Suho open the door and sits next to him without permission “I hope you don’t mind!”

Baekhyun shake his head “no! How could I and you made me your best man? How is lay”

Suho smiled “trying to fit in the town hospital, his nagging a lot!”

Baekhyun laugh “that the lay I know!”

Suho look at Baekhyun worried “from an expert to another I came to check on you because you just nailed the acting!”

Baekhyun shrugs “I don’t know who told them about me? I thought I will deal just with the disappearing subject not this!”

Suho shake his head “I wish I know! I tried to ask, I remember when you left they all become worried and sad, but two weeks later they changed, they all have this hate in their eyes, they stopped talking and asking about you, I mean Kyungsoo and Luhan were there everyday on my classroom asking if I heard about you since I was dating Yixing, but suddenly everything stopped”

Baekhyun, “it’s not Chanyeol?”

Suho shake his head, “well am sure he isn’t, that boy got into depression after the two weeks, I knew after that he just got abandoned by his family, and his scholarship disappeared from the school he was in aboard”

Baekhyun was shocked to the point he screamed a “WHAT??”

Suho nodded “I even check myself and the school just denied his name like he never was there!"

“Why you didn’t tell me?” Baekhyun said in frustration but he remember he let them all promise him to not speak about anything from those days “sorry!” He said immediately after the realization 

Suho laughed “it’s okay! I am even surprised why you came here after all the try hard to forget”

Baekhyun shrugs “Jongin saw my invitation and I couldn’t say no!” But the words Suho said make him raise an eyebrow at it

Suho, “wait? your invitation?”

Baekhyun replied like it an obvious thing “yes! the school gathering invitation!”

 

Suho look at him confused “I sent one to Jongin since he is the best example for successful, but I know it will not reach him! But Baekhyun” Suho was having a full questioning look on his face “am the one who wrote and sent the invitations and am sure I didn’t sent any invitation to you!”