Park Chanyeol

Love Master

I took him to the principal office that night, the new guy didn’t say any word, and I didn’t either, till I reach the hall where I can clearly see the door from afar “over there” is the only thing I said then turn to go back to leave, I didn’t hear a 'thank you' or anything and I didn’t expect to hear one from the angry guy anyway

I went Back and spent the night on my Van opening the heater, then sleeping peacefully.

 

Well at least till 6 am.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

*Beep Beep Beep*

 

 

Baekhyun search for his phone to close the alarm, he stretched his arms in laziness under the coat and the blanket he was sleeping with it. It’s not his first time spending the night in his Van, actually he bought a Van especially for that reason, and even put everything he can need inside it. 

He ruffles his hair, and went out, going directly to his occupied room, he open the door to find Luhan still sleeping, he went to the closet to take a towel and a toothbrush, but felt shuffles from the sleeping boy.

He turn to look at Luhan opening his eyes and rubbing his face with “good morning Jongdae!” But in a second he open his eyes widely seeing that the person in front of him isn’t his roommate “oh my god!” he said shoving his body to a sitting position and seeing himself in the middle of Baekhyun bed 

 

Baekhyun smiled “good morning”

 

Luhan eyes didn’t went back to normal the shocked expression did t left his face “oh god! Why you didn’t wake me? did I bother you in my sleep? Did I kicked you or snore or did anything inappropriate to you? 

Baekhyun shake his shoulders “I didn’t spend the night here!”

“Wuuf!” Luhan said in relief “that relaxing! I mean it could be weird if we spend the night on the same bed!”

Baekhyun smirk “I don’t mind! But I thought you would”

Luhan “because I like boys yes I do! I mean imagine if Sehun knew i spent the night with you! What do you think he would think of me!”

Baekhyun shake it and went to the door “I don’t know! Maybe a boy enjoying his life!” He open the door and give Luhan a flying kiss “it was a very good night!”

Luhan eyes went double sized open this time screaming “WHY SAYING THAT OUT LOUD!”

Baekhyun laughed playfully “don worry no one will hear it! my room doesn’t have any neighbors!”

Luhan put his hand on his heart “oh thank god!” He stand fast and go out passing even Baekhyun while talking “I gotta go before Jongdae wakes and start the unstoppable questions of where I was”

Baekhyun nodded “yeah just try to walk normally”

Luhan laughed sarcastically and turn and did the number 1 bad sign with his fingers and Baekhyun laughs loudly at the action, he close the door and went to the bathroom direction.
 

***

 

The bathroom in this school was a shared one in the boys dorms, a huge one divided on 4, a place having just restrooms, another with showering booths, a place as a changing room after the shower, and a forth place is where you can wash your hand or face with mirrors around and a sitting stone chairs in case you want to wait for a turn.

Baekhyun went to the restroom first, then out to the waiting area, his not in a mood to shower so he will skip it till the night today. 

He wash his face with the cold water, and look at his reflection in the mirror, making sure it’s clear he dry his face and wear his glasses.

 

“Good morning!” 

 

Baekhyun look at the one coming in and smiled with “good morning Kyungsoo!” 

He saw a closed eyes Kyungsoo unconsciously moving to use the restroom, and the place became silent again...Baekhyun take his toothbrush and start brushing his teeth, and a moment after Kyungsoo went out, coming to wash his hands and face too

“I feel like an old book!” Kyungsoo said washing his face and trying to fresh up by slapping his cheeks

Baekhyun who wash his mouth and dry it again laughed, and before he can reply he heard a ‘BaM’ sound like something fall, the two turn to look at the changing room direction, and automatically went over there to see what the loud voice was, and if anyone need help...

 

Getting in, they saw a suitcase on the ground with the things inside of it are now all over the floor, and a man with a towel on his hips looking at it and touching his bare chest heart place, his face had the panic expression...he is sure got scared from the sudden fall of the bag too

Baekhyun recognize the one immediately he is the new guy, and damn he just get a clear view of the guy purple hair and handsome scared face now, not forgetting a fine body he must say, the abs, the muscles, the height, yesterday he looks as a normal one with all the snow and winter clothes, but today he can say that man really earn the 3 famous letters for sure ‘HOT’ 

going back to reality when he saw the new guy giving them a glimpse of an eye, and change his expression to a serious one, like he didn't want anyone see how he got scared that easily, then start to take what in the floor back inside the open suitcase.

Baekhyun did move to help him pick up the stuff that reach the middle of the room...even if he didn’t ask for help...but the guy is on a towel and he kinda was struggling between letting it in his fine hipes and go down to pick his things.

 

Baekhyun turn to look at Kyungsoo while picking the stuff, the book lover froze in his place just looking at the new guy, Baekhyun stopped himself from smiling, knowing that look isn’t a normal one ”ehm, ehm” he clear his throat loudly and Kyungsoo look at him slowly but at that second when he saw Baekhyun face he snapped out of his dazing mind.

 

“Oh!” He said and go fast picking things too.

 

Baekhyun hardly stopped himself from smiling, seeing that nothing in the floor now, he went and put what he collect on the open suitcase, looking at the taller with a smile and “here” but the other avoid looking back at him, Baekhyun didn’t bother about the ignoring attitude, he just move back to the changing room entrace and turn to watch Kyungsoo going to give him what he collected 

Amusingly waiting the interaction of the two, he observes how Kyungsoo start to become red the closer he get, “h-here!” Kyungsoo stutters at the word and Baekhyun cursed inside of his head, like he was the one who spoke not Kyungsoo

 

“Thank you”

 

Baekhyun eyes got wide open when he heard a reply from the new guy, he really didn’t expect that since the new guy was ignoring him..he felt his heart jump in excitement of the unexpected reaction that he couldn't read, but wait....if Kyungsoo dazed off and the new guy replied just on him...that mean one thing!

 

HE IS INTERESTED 

 

which mean..

 

THOSE COULD BE HIS NEW TARGETS


He couldn’t hide his smile of joy this time hearing the little conversation start between the two

 

“It okay! Are you new?” Kyungsoo asked

The tall guy nodded “yeah!” He smiled while looking down at Kyungsoo 

Kyungsoo nodded smiling a heart shaped smile “you just arrived?” He look at the bag 

But the taller shake his head a no “I spend the night here since I arrived at night the person who arrange rooms isn’t here yet”

Kyungsoo nodded “oh! that’s bad a rough night you had!”

The new guy shake it off “i managed!” then look up to Baekhyun direction


That when Baekhyun snap out of the romantic movie that he was watching, when the two lead finally meet, and turn immediately going out but slamming his arm on the edge of the door and curse loudly a “s**t” but continue his way out anyway. he went to his room and Change his clothes, he saw the red spot on his arm and pouted, “a pay for the new couples! It’s okay it’s okay!” He wear another thick Tshirt in red and black, switch his jeans to a black leather one today and wear a black timberland, arranging his hair in the mirror he bought and hang inside the closet door, and turn to arrange the mess Luhan left behind him.

 

After he fed the bird and clean the room he went to the restaurant, surprisingly he found Jongin and his roommate already eating breakfast, he didn’t want to bother him so he went to get a juice for himself and drink it peacefully alone on a table, he took his phone and saw his emails and now they were 50+ he again wanted to open it but Kyungsoo come and sit in front of him

 

“I think am in love” 

 

Baekhyun put the phone sideways immediately, happy the guy did come and just confess to him like that “what his name?”

Kyungsoo shake his head “the new guy? I don’t know! i left after you did, But I really want to know it, and I want to know everything about him!”

Baekhyun smiled playing with the juice glass in his fingers “I can get you informations”

And Kyungsoo raise an eyebrow at the words he heard “how?”

Baekhyun shrugs “not your business! You want it or not?”

Kyungsoo nodded “I do!” He touch his heart “did you see that body! That voice! That polite answers! That perfect smile?”

Baekhyun shake his head laughing “I just saw how much I need to go down to collect his things while I could get help much earlier from you”

Kyungsoo smiled and look down “sorry! But really he just make my soul jump from inside out!”

 

Baekhyun nodded “yeah I clearly saw that!” he stand after he realized he finished his juice “get something to eat lover boy! I will head to my class, I will come over your room tonight!” With that Baekhyun left the restaurant and went to his class, they start at 7 and it almost time, he went to his seat, the last one from the row slammed to the wall on the right, he sit on it leaning his back on the wall and let his legs on the seat since he is sitting alone 

student start to come in with ‘good morning’ to each other and Baekhyun felt like sleeping now, he noticed Jongin coming to his direction and stand next his table, then hit his legs, to sit next to him.

Baekhyun frown at the action that let him sit properly, and got squeezed on the wall while hearing Jongin question

“I went to your room last night but I found Luhan!” 

Baekhyun nodded “yeah! he didn’t confess to Sehun! I need another plan!”

Jongin grimace “did you think about anything!”

Baekhyun shake his head “no! But we might have new target!” He said taking his arm and putting it on Jongin shoulder then getting near his ear and whisper “Kyungsoo”

Jongin eyes got wide open “WHAT!” he said a little loud taking everyone attention, but a one look from Jongin make everyone look back to where they were looking before

 

Baekhyun nodded “yeah! There is this new guy in the school! And he is so much interested in him, I will go find some personal info of the new guy after the classes and give it to him as he asked for a start, then I will see what to do”

Jongin frown “you really up to it!”

Baekhyun nodded “yeah! Why your not excited! it’s the second couple in 10days isn’t this perfect! I can get 4 in 30 days at this ratio and tadaaa I will shove it in the face of my uncle!”

Jongin wanted to say something but the teach came in with “good morning!” And he had to go to his place

Jongin, “let’s talk later!”

Baekhyun nodded with a smile, Seeing that the teacher didn’t come in alone, the new guy did come along with him.

 

“Students we had a new transfer student today, his an economy student coming from aboard, please take care of him” the teacher said and Chanyeol bow

“My name is Park Chanyeol”

 

The girls in the class start to whisper between each other, giggles and ‘wow’ and other words heard that made the teacher slammed his hand on the desk with “quiet!” He look at Chanyeol “make yourself comfortable, sit wherever you want! I go to the restroom fast” with that he left the class

 

Baekhyun look at the class no table was full empty, he went from this process before when he first came in, he found 3 seats one with a girl and one with a boy and this last forgetting table back next the wall not even reaching the window like those in front of it.

But he choose it, thinking it’s the best since he can sometimes scratch his thoughts or mumbled them loudly, -please choose a seat with the guy!- that were Baekhyun hopes, the guy made it clear he isn’t friendly to him, but just to those he likes, or those he think they are normal..and probably dancing in a middle of a snow freezing night! That definitely insane!...also he really doesn’t have the mood to stay still the whole hours in class!

So he slide his on the seat out letting just a little space between him and the wall, to maybe the tall guy could think he can’t fit!

 

He saw him going to the left side and he kinda felt joy, when he reach the seat next the girl she start vibrating in excitement in front of him, he give her a weird look and pass by her to stand next the empty seat near the boy, he saw the new boy smiling to the boy sitting and Baekhyun frown thinking that he just hate him for a stupid reason (dancing) since he smiled to a ‘just met him’ boy!

But still he shrugs the hate after thinking he won’t sit next to him but his smile fade when the guy act y and put his books on the seat with “taken for my books”  The boys start to laugh, and Baekhyun look at Jongin who was laughing too, because the guy is one of his group...and his girlfriend was one of those in class who said a ‘wow’ loudly, damn how you can make enemies even if you didn’t do anything! he saw the new guy..or Chanyeol now, look around, and spotted the place next to him, 

Their eyes met, but Chanyeol immediately turn to look at the girl and went sitting next to her, that make Baekhyun raise an eyebrow at the action, well he isn't that weird right? nerd, bad, stupid, and now weird!

"Whatever!" Baekhyun said with himself looking at his text book nd playing with his pen

 

***

 

After classes, Baekhyun went to the principal office then to the outside, Jongin followed Him out again with “where are you going again? your skipping lunch?"

Baekhyun look at the boy “to the gas station, I ll grab something to eat from the town, also I need to make an international call I need to recharge my phone!”

Jongin nodded “what did you do at the principal office? Take permission?”

Baekhyun shake  his head a no “I get the new student file for informations, and I have a friend at his previous school so I need to ask for Kyungsoo sake”

Jongin nodded understanding “yeah be careful on the road!”

Baekhyun nodded and get in his Van.

 

“Hey wait!”

 

The two look at the boy coming out from the school building gate with a yellow puffed Coat and a brown hat, Jongin raise an eyebrow at the boy “what!” The boy ignore Jongin and look at Baekhyun

“we need to talk...alone"

Baekhyun nodded with a questioning look "yeah sure!" he recognize the boy for sure, he is Luhan roommate

 

Kim Jongdae...

 

======================================

 

hello friends/readers :) sorry for no update yesterday (no internet) hope you enjoy this and do u like to put a new picture in every chapter???? also guess what the next chapter title will be....? XD (i know it is obvious)