Kim Minseok

Love Master

“You are the Love Master?”

 

Baekhyun look at Jongin with daggers “seriously?” no one supposed to know about what he do, and no one should be trusted to keep his real reasons a secret! because if that goes viral then who ever he will get close to it well be like ‘you want to force me to like someone!’ And that is a bye bye for the 100days

“Wait wait wait!” Jongin said in panic when he saw the betrayal look Baekhyun gave to him “I swear I didn’t tell him!”

Baekhyun almost screamed, “and who did? me? No one know except you Kyungsoo and Luhan! and am sure Kyungsoo won't talk to your group and Luhan won’t say it because...” he stopped his words in the middle since Sehun roommate is here and things could get out.

Jongin look at the third guy “how did you know Minseok?”

The third guy or Minseok look at Baekhyun angry face, “am sorry I didn’t know you will be that much angry if you knew I know about you!” He said trying to explain “it was a coincidence to see you on Do Kyungsoo door room with a book and I overheard your conversation! So that’s mean you are the one with that user name in the group chat! Also I didn’t mention who you really are at the newspaper, it’s just your user name!”

Jongin close his eyes in relief hearing the explanation, the guy did mean the user name and the gift spinner game, he turn to look at Baekhyun “see you just accused me!”

Baekhyun get that he just made a fast conclusion, the boy was talking about another thing not his family thing, he nodded looking at Jongin “sorry!” He said with a pout that made his glasses slide down his nose.

Jongin smiled seeing Baekhyun action “You really get the creeps out of me with those looks before, and look at you now! Damn you Byun Baekhyun!”

“It’s okay, you can write about that!” Baekhyun said looking at Minseok, and the guy nodded with 

“Thanks man! I promise no names, but are you willing to do that again?” The guy asked with excitement 

Baekhyun think about it “hmm...” he smiled “maybe in the New Year’s Eve!”

Minseok was about to jump in excitement “can I say something about it? A hint!”

Baekhyun nodded, well truly he likes the idea! And also he should make it less obvious about the date, maybe this time will get Chanyeol and Kyungsoo a date, who knows!

 

The three went back to the table and Baekhyun asked “what you guys do in the Christmas Eve?”

Jongin shrugs “we go home, celebrate with family!”

“Yeah man!” That bully said “we celebrate at the town in the streets! you can join me if you can’t go to your family! I heard you are not from the town!”

Baekhyun nodded “no am not! My city is 14 hours by the car! It’s kinda impossible to reach it and come back! In one day”

“It’s a one day drive! That insane” Minseok commented

“You will come with me then!” Jongin said “you can’t stay alone at the school!” 

Baekhyun shrugs “I will think about that!”

Minseok “yeah Baek you are one of us now! don’t be shy”

The bully Jaejoon nodded too “yeah man! Just come we will have so much fun!”

“Speaking about fun” Jongin said “I heard you have the new guy”

Baekhyun look daggers at Jongin who just look back at him and winked

 

Jaejoon smirk, “any ideas?!”

Minseok, “pouring water on him while sleeping”

Another boy, “just f*** him”

the girl (Jaejoon girlfriend), “NO WAY! Just throw his clothes from the window baby!”

Another boy, “shave his hair while sleeping”

Jongin, “good idea! But I prefer beating his !”

the six sitting on the table look at Baekhyun, he look at them and got confused in seconds, but he is sitting with a bullying group what he can expect “Emm..” he said thinking “writing ‘Jaejoon is the best’ in his forehead with a permanent marker?”

Jaejoon spoke “damn that good! Too bad I don’t have one!”

Jongin nodded in amusement looking at Baekhyun

Jaehyun, “but i will go with shaving his hair! I mean look at that purple!” He said while looking at Chanyeol direction “he think his cool! I will show him tomorrow how cool he will be! He will wake with a brand new haircut”

 

Baekhyun turn too to look at Chanyeol who was now smiling with Sehun, thinking that smile won’t be there tomorrow even with Sehun around or anyone else! 

The group had dinner and Baekhyun decide to go to Kyungsoo room to give him the info he collected, Jongin walk along with him with a smirk that didn’t left his face “I didn’t expect that from you!”

Baekhyun roll his eyes “give me a break! Kyungsoo was the hardest to blend with till now, that guy have the brain! Those group of yours have Pinky”

And that when Jongin laughed out loud, “ahaha! pinky and the brain! Seriously? What with your references!”

Baekhyun shrugs “anyway, can you go and check if the teacher in charge on the rooms is still around?”

Jongin nodded with a huffs “if you insist!” He said “but tell me first what info you got for Chanyeol?”

And after telling him Jongin took a different path, and Baekhyun went to Kyungsoo room after getting the textbook from his own room that he was scratching info on it at the restaurant before. 

Reaching the room he didn’t knocked at all, he just dash in seeing Kyungsoo on his desk studying and he slammed the book on his table saying, “the name is Park Chanyeol 21 years old, 185 cm, 2nd year in economy....”

 

 

~~~

 

 

So this is exactly what happened in the past few days, I mean I kinda now start to get use to the cold, I made friends, I learned few things, and definitely am still learning, and tomorrow is the Christmas too! So I will just have a good sleep and try to have a video call with my mother and father, and go down town to see how the celebration goes in this town! If must be cool for sure. But before all this I will wait Jongin to tell me if the teacher is here or not. and if he isn’t it would be a very unforgettable Christmas night for someone.

~~~

 

 

Baekhyun waited at first, But Jongin didn’t show up at all, he stand from his bed and went outside, the time was late, so Baekhyun just went to Jongin room, knocking, maybe he didn’t find him? But at least he should inform him right? Why he just let him wait like that!

 

A boy open the door for him and Baekhyun smiled “hey Lucas is Jongin here?”

Lucas shake his head “he was here but just left to the bathroom”

Baekhyun smiled “thanks man!” And turn to the bathroom direction, thinking that he also should take the shower he skip in the morning and his mind felt lazy automatically, “ugh!”

In his way he met Jongin coming “hey!”

Jongin look at him with “yo!” He was wearing a green pyjamas and Baekhyun couldn’t keep his smile “oh god! You look cute” he admits, but change the smile to a fake frown “I was waiting why you didn’t come? you didn’t find the teacher”

Jongin shrugs “no!”

Baekhyun nodded in understanding “well I can't just let him bully him like that right? What should I do !”

But Jongin couldn’t keep it “damn you! I found him”

And Baekhyun blink in confusing “and? I did get Kyungsoo acceptance why you didn’t tell me? seriously Jongin!”

Jongin huffs “I was going to talk to him but I met Jaejoon and I couldn’t”

Baekhyun nodded “okay! I will see if he is still here” with that Baekhyun want to leave but Jongin grabbed his arm

“Wait!”

Baekhyun turn to look at him with a questionable attitude “what now?”

Jongin huffs “you sure you want to do this?”

Baekhyun didn’t get it “what do you mean?”

Jongin, “It’s Kyungsoo who we are talking about here!”

Baekhyun shake his shoulders “so?! And he did like the guy! So what do you want more then that!”

Jongin shake his head “no that not enough! and what if Chanyeol is a bad match! What if he end up hurting Kyungsoo? What if he have a bad personality? What if he like girls! this is one of your friends now that you are trying to match Love master! if he got hurt you will blame yourself and he won’t forgive you too!”

Baekhyun hit Jongin grab with a serious expression “and why I didn’t hear this from you when it was Luhan?”

Jongin frown, “I know Sehun! And I know Luhan, I even know Kyungsoo, yes I never talked to him but I know he is a goodboy but who is Chanyeol?”

Baekhyun laughed in sarcasm “ahaha! Seriously?” He know Jongin words were true but he can’t back off just because he be friended with the target! No that not in his 100 game rules to succeed  “listen Jongin! My couples my matches you just need to observe”

Jongin anger face now was on “BAEKHYUN AM SERIOUS!” He yells but tried to calm himself again “I won’t let you hurt Kyungsoo just because you want a 4 couples no way! You better find another one for him and exclude the new guy because i can’t trust him to not just ditch him behind to go back to his previous life!”

Baekhyun just shrugs he put his uncaring face and said  “i hope he do that after my presentation then”

with that Baekhyun left a speechless Jongin standing there, he heard a ‘BAM’ but he didn’t turn at all, it must be Jongin hitting the wall in anger, he walk all the way to the teachers office, but it was empty, he walks down to the gates and asked the guard and he confirmed that the teacher already left.

“Damn!” Baekhyun didn’t know what he should do! Should he just let it slide and see what tomorrow would have? Or he can just tell him what that Jaejoon is going to do to him! 

Baekhyun huffs knowing that is the only way left, he walk to the restaurants to check but it was empty. The guy must be already gone to his room since he didn’t get a proper sleep last night.

Baekhyun move at the 02 room, his mind was thinking of a way to solve this, he stopped in his place with wide open eye like he just remembered something...

 

***
 

After some time he was now in front of the door and knocking, Chanyeol was the one who open the door for him, he look up to him with a smile “hi! Yoda!”

Chanyeol who just raise an eyebrow look at him then at his hands, then at his attitude of swing lefts and right then a hiccup!

That when Baekhyun just ignore him drinking a can in his left hand, and pushing his way inside, “Jaejoon! TIME TO CeLeBrAatT!!”

 

Jaejoon who was acting like he was sleeping waiting his prey to sleep too, just open his eyes wide looking at the swinging Baekhyun “OH GOD! ARE YOU DRUNK! WHAT THE HELL??? HOW YOU GET THIS IN?” He yells and jump from his bed looking at Baekhyun hands, they were holding a beer boxes and he already emptied one.

Baekhyun wink putting his arm on Jaejoon and giggles “shshshsh” he signed for him to be quiet and whisper “no teachers! it’s Xmax!!!”

Jaejoon just take Baekhyun face and kiss his cheeks harshly “YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I WANT TO DRINK AGAIN!, I WILL BE RIGHT BACK!!” He runs outside probably going to call the group, but he come back “Don’t tell my girlfriend am still 20”

Baekhyun put his hand on his mouth “go!! its a boYs night GoD DaMnN it!”

Jaejoon, “YES! WOHOOW!” with that he run away outside

 

Chanyeol shake his head a no and grimace looking at the drunk Baekhyun, but that drunk just stopped swinging and look at him with a serious face, 

Baekhyun, “go with him”

 

Chanyeol raise and eyebrow at the sudden words, but he heard another voice from behind him at the door, he turn to see Kyungsoo standing next the door 

 

"let's go to room 61!"

 

 

==========•==•==========
 

this is a late update as promised lol thanks guys for waiting and reading and also voting!

Those who didn't vote yet please do it I want to know everyone opinion :)

i will count the votes deadline as my next update


thanks for everything :) let meet in th next chapter with the results