Do Kyungsoo

Love Master

 

 

“So it was you!”

 

Baekhyun look up at the heart shaped smile person who stretched his hand for him to help him stand, But Baekhyun instead of taking it he put the book on that open palm and stand alone, “well...since you caught me! Keep it between us”

The boy smiled at the action he look at his hand with the book “love master! What am I going to gain from telling your identity?” He look at the book title is his hand, his jaw drop, his eyes got wide open, “oh god! This is a limited edition right!”

Baekhyun smiled putting his hand behind his back nodding like an old man who get a right answer from a kid “glad you recognized it!”

The boy happy face was more then readable “are you kidding me! this is better then my whole life birthday gifts! sure am going to! you sure you want to give me this?”

Baekhyun shrugs “I read it a thousands times but now you won it it all yours”

The boy bow with “thank you!” He put the book in his left hand and stretch his right hand “am Do Kyungsoo! we go to art class together”

 

Baekhyun shake his hand “Baekhyun! And am late for dinner! Am starving!”

Kyungsoo nodded in understanding, “am going to have dinner too, I had a literature project and it took longer then I excepted! So if you are eating alone..”

 

Baekhyun immediately answered “yeah sure you can join me!” He saw him nodding putting the book inside and coming back to him with 

“Let’s go!”

 

Baekhyun walk side by side with the new guy! He was silent till Baekhyun spoke “so..Kyungsoo right!” Kyungsoo nodded “what do you study?”

Kyungsoo, “literature, you?”

 

Baekhyun think about what he get in this school “economy! I guess?” He heard the other laugh and ‘you guess!’ Question and Baekhyun shrugs “i just start economy when I change to this school so excuse my confusion”

Kyungsoo nodded, “it’s fine! So do you like things over here? Pretty cold right?”

“Yeah!” Baekhyun couldn’t deny it “but it’s fine! I mean I made friend maybe two! And if I count you it’s three!”

 

Kyungsoo open the restaurant door “yeah you can count me as a friend, but I really don’t hang out and play around as you do with Kim Jongin!”

Baekhyun sits in a random table and Kyungsoo join him sitting in front of him “I heard! I heard! But you can join us whenever you want!”

Kyungsoo nodded “i would never thought about that but now I may think about it since you are a book reader!”

Baekhyun look at him suspiciously “you are indirectly saying you don’t hang out with 2 digit IQ people?”

Kyungsoo laughed “not like that! I mean I know Kim Jongin and his group of friends marks...it is a bit...low! And that could be a bad influence”

Baekhyun laughed “so you think am stupid because I hang out with Jongin!! Oh god this school keep surprising me with judgements"

Kyungsoo, “whaaat” he said insists “I have a point?”

Baekhyun look at him with a pout “as a smart guy no you don’t! I mean yesterday I get called ‘Bad’ because of me hanging with Jongin today am being called ‘stupid’ you judge people without even getting to know them!”

Kyungsoo smiles with a nodded “you have a point too! I get it after that why I said I may hang out with you! am sorry okay?!"

Baekhyun shrugs "it's okay! I know you didn't mean any bad thing!"
Kyungsoo nodded "What do you want to eat I bring it with me”

Baekhyun “anything not including cucumber”

 

Kyungsoo smiled his now famous for him heart shaped smile and went to get the food, Baekhyun smiled back at the boy, he take out his phone to check his mails, and it was +20, he was about to open them when Jongin came and sit next to him 

“Hey!”

 

Baekhyun look at Jongin “all good?”

Jongin nodded “Luhan text him that he is in a bad mood! and Sehun text back a ‘damn I won’t get close to you’ they really know each other”

Baekhyun take a deep breath “they well really make a great couple!”

Jongin nodded “in a way yeah! so did you eat yet! I thought you won’t be liking to eat alone!”

Baekhyun look at him with a smirk “you want to keep my company!”

Jongin shake his head a no “no am your observer! I need to keep my eyes on you not company!”

Baekhyun grimace “no fun with you Jongin! No fun”

 

“Hey!”

 

Jongin look at the one who stand next to the table, he look at the two plates in his hands “I guess you already have company!”

 

Baekhyun, “Do Kyungsoo meet Kim Jongin! But probably you two know each other!” Kyungsoo put a plate full of food next Baekhyun and sits beside him this time because his supposed to be his chair is occupied now.

“Actually it’s the first time we talk!” Kyungsoo said not smiling at all

Jongin nodded “the book lover always keep his distance!”

Kyungsoo, “I keep away from fights!”

Jongin, “you prefer to fight with math equations!”

Kyungsoo, “actually am a literature! I prefer less violence!”

Jongin, “then you will never learn about how hard the outside world is”

Kyungsoo, “even if I want to, am sure I will have my own civilized ways”

 

Baekhyun felt his head hurt because of how he was looking from this to that like a tennis match but closer!

 

Jongin laughed in a mocking way “do you just called me indirectly uncivilized?”

Kyungsoo look daggers at him, “use your brain am talking about your ways of learning life!”

Jongin nodded in anger, “am sure if I beat you up here that clever brain of yours won’t save you! How about THAT book lover!”

Kyungsoo look at him close his eyes then turn the conversation to Baekhyun “see that why I said I can’t hang out with you”

Jongin also turn to Baekhyun waiting his answer

 

Baekhyun look at Kyungsoo then at Jongin “I say you two need to learn from each other!” Jongin roll his eyes and Kyungsoo did the same so he keep talking “guys we are all in the same school, personalities are different from each one to another” he look at Kyungsoo “a smart person will accept anyone as he is and try to take out the best of him!” He look at Jongin “but a strong person, shouldn’t use his power for his own desire AKA bullying but for the good of everyone!”

Jongin huffs “stop your psychology lessons Baekhyun!”

And that made Baekhyun laugh “I know am right Jongin, also Kyungsoo is my friend now so try to be gentle by saying 'sorry I didn’t mean it I just have a hot tempo problems!”

Jongin roll his eyes “you kidding me!”

Baekhyun take out his tongue toward Jongin “ha! Say that I maybe consider saying ‘Help me please’!”

Jongin laughed at the action “seriously!”

 

“You have anger issues?” Kyungsoo asked out of nowhere 

 

Jongin look at him and stop laughing he just look the other side

“Yes I do!” Baekhyun tried to imitate Jongin low voice.

And Jongin just take a spoon and throw it on Baekhyun “stop!”

Baekhyun laughed with “ya! My food you heartless Oliver queen!”

Kyungsoo smile show up again on his face “the green..” he said and start to laugh silently.

Jongin look at the two in front of him laughing together and he couldn’t help to keep the angry face, he take even Kyungsoo spoon and throw it on him “shut up! You making it worse!”

 

 

~~~

 

 

And that how we become a little closer and even spent the time hanging on Kyungsoo room that night, I mean it is a good idea to have a smart guy around me I can’t lie, even if I will meet him just in the art class, we spent a good time when we meet at the restaurant the next day for the three meals, Kyungsoo literally didn’t have any friend at all, and hearing that even Jongin low his aggressive attitude around Kyungsoo and start to have a conversation with him, not an educated conversation as me and him had, but they know the area and they start talking about a lot of things that I just ignore them because ‘hey! Am the new guy’.

the next night, I left Jongin with his group of friends who keep nagging that they didn’t see him hanging with them, and it’s boring without him, so I left back to the dorms with Kyungsoo and I said goodnight to him when he reach his room, mine is on the end of the hallway, and the only one without a number! But what I was surprised with is what I found inside..

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Luhan?” Baekhyun said surprise at the boy who was sitting on his bed crying in a mess! He close the door that doesn’t have a lock! ‘Lucky him’ and went sitting next the crying boy “what happened! Did he reject you?” Baekhyun asked thinking that today supposed to be the blind date day 

 

“N-huh-no” Luhan said sobbing and inhaling oxygen hardly

 

Baekhyun start to tab the boy back “he didn’t show up?” He asked again

 

This time Luhan shake his head a no

 

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow, he didn’t know what to do “tell me then! Why you are crying?”

 

Luhan just huggs him sobbing and crying in his shoulder but also talking “a-am huh! an-idiot heh! I missed the-the best opportunity!”

Baekhyun didn’t get it! But those words means that Sehun did come to the blind date! “Okay take it easy and tell me what happened!”

 

Luhan left the hug and look at Baekhyun with his puffy eyes “I was about to tell him, I felt the chemistry glowing between us! But...” and he start to cry again

 

Baekhyun wanted to roll his eyes but he can’t since the boy is crying and he could read that as he doesn’t want to hear him he just asked “and!...Tell me!"

 

Luhan take a deep breath and some sniffs “I was eating I talked to the restaurant owner asking him to put our favorite song at 10 exactly! But few minutes after I get shocked on my own food! Oh god I felt my soul coming out! I make Sehun get panic and everyone in the restaurant! After a man came and helped me getting what stuck inside my throat out I didn’t find the power to even stand! Sehun called his father to come and take us back here and that’s it!”

 

Baekhyun never been more disappointed in his life, he bite his lips with a nodded of understanding, but inside he was boiling...his first couple just vanished...his hard work for that night just vanished even his money that he spent just vanished without use 

 

“It’s okay! It’s okay!” He forced himself not to beat the hell out of that poor soul in front of him, because probably he is feeling more miserable “we will find another way”

 

Luhan look at him with his sobs start to get stable “your not mad at me?” He asked

 

Baekhyun shrugs with a smile “why should I be? At least you are fine” that what he said but what he wanted to say is a ‘YES YOU IDIOT’ but what happened did happened,

Luhan jump on him hugging him again and that made Baekhyun lose balance and fall back on the bed, but Luhan didn’t let the hold he just start to snif in his shoulder

“Okay! That’s it, you are heavy!” Baekhyun said under Luhan feeling all his weight on him but Luhan voice just mumbled a “just a second” with a low whispering voice and Baekhyun felt the pain in that tone, the sadness in just two words, more then the crying itself, like that Luhan switch from a crying baby to a traumatic shock, maybe that what he said with ‘bad mood’ when he text Sehun!

 

But one thing for sure Luhan is hurt...

 

 

“Zzzz”

 

“What the...” Baekhyun almost cursed when he hear the snoring of the boy on him he wanted to wake him, but he felt guilty he must be needing a sleep, and psychologically if your body ask for a rest you better let it, because not doing that, could lead to an unhealthy mind or body! 

 

After 15 minutes he stayed like that and when he was sure Luhan won’t wake up from his pushing, he made his way out from under the boy grab, and make sure to put blankets on him because it’s freezing in the nights here, he took the bird inside and close the window, he went to a sticker and cut a number from the 100 numbers sticker he buy from the store when he went to the town, he goes to his closet taking a book from there and went out of the room closing the door behind him leaving Luhan sleeping in peace.

 

Baekhyun went to the outside of the school where his Van is parked in front of the building, he open the back doors and sits on the Van, letting his legs play on the snowy ground, he open the book and open a page of that book with Luhan picture and informations on him, he write a note under the picture

 

“true love/Sehun”

~~~

At that time I relises something... i never thought it could be that serious if you fall in love...but that boy today, Luhan, make me think twice of what i was doing...never break someone heart, grandfather maybe did know what true love means...I was mad because the boy failed, but now I feel bad because I was a cause of his failure today...but I promise to fix it for sure..

~~~

Baekhyun look at that book pages, that he used it to collect info in it the day he came here, “it’s been 8 days already!” He huffs looking from the book to his leg and saw a snow flake fall on it, he take his glasses off and throw them behind him on that Van space behind, he put the book aside as he jump to stand on the white ground and look up,

 

The view was beautiful...the snow flakes looks like they are turning and falling in a rythme with the wind knowing where to go and where to move without touching each other, making the black sky look like it a white ocean, Baekhyun automatically smiled at the view. And start to turn with the rythme he think he can hearing...his turning with it at the same time make the snow flakes look like they stopped watching him..

 

forgetting his surroundings he just slammed his side in something, first he thought it’s his Van but when he look at his side he saw a boy looking down at him...in a second he froze looking at the sad eyes that looking back at him..

But after he immediately stand still and start to talk clearing his throat “ehm..sorry I was..” he didn’t find the right word to describe what he was doing so he just stopped talking

 

“Dancing?” 

 

Baekhyun laughed an 'ha ha!' awkwardly at the word that come out from the tall boy, his voice was deep and manly, but his face didn’t take off the sad look at all "em...yeah! if you say so!”

 

The boy didn’t say a word he just look at him with his attractive face, Baekhyun attention went to behind where a black car was at the far far away of the school, and now was making a turn to leave, he look at the boy having a suitcase and a backpack, the face that now he get that he didn’t see in the school, and it's not on his book...yet “new?” he asked

 

“Yes! I just arrived, would you mind to show me the principal office?”

 

Baekhyun nodded, this attitude, his angery expression but sad face, his strict pressed answers, and an all black BMW that didn’t even care to reach the entrance while it’s snowing....Yeah this guy is definitely forced to come and study here

"sure!” He said putting his wider rectangular smile and close the Van doors throwing the book inside before he could think his a stalker. “This way!” 

 

 

And that how I met Park Chanyeol...