New story

Love Master

“The name is Park Chanyeol, 21 years old, 185cm, 2nd year in economy, came from aboard as his family finally move back to their home AKA ‘here at this creepy mountains area’ for a stable life and make their only lonely child love his country! he loves music instruments, dogs and generally cute things, clumsy but with a good heart, a little shy around new people and a devil if you miss with his friends”

 

The slam of a book heard in front of a boy who was surprised at the details the second boy gave to him, the two were in a room with two bed and one desk, a TV and a little fridge.

 

“Wow Baekhyun you really did it” The surprised one said with his low voice and big eyes, his hair was black his haircut was normal, his clothes were all black with a T-shirt and a jeans, he blink multi times when he look at the book who have a page full of informations including a picture of a boy

 

“Well Kyungsoo!” The one named Baekhyun jump on one of those bed and put both his arms under his head like an extra pillow, chewing a gum in his mouth, his hair was red and his neck have a tattoo of red and blue bird, he smirk and close his eyes under the big glasses he was wearing “anything for the student of the year!”

 

Kyungsoo smiled looking at the picture of a the boy with the name park Chanyeol, he touch it slightly, but look back at the one resting on his bed with the shoes on without caring “and what the payment? I know you don’t do those kind of things for free!”

Baekhyun bubbled the gum and a ‘pook!’ Heard in the silent room, he stands from the bed and went to the desk where Kyungsoo was sitting and sits on it, he earn a look from the action he did but he didn’t care he shrugs “you owe me one now!” He winked with the sentence “but I heard some rumors...you still want to have him as your roommate?”

 

Kyungsoo eyes got much more wide to the point he was scary now, Baekhyun took a back from the death gaze and stand “it just a rumor as I said” with that he went to the door to leave that room but got stopped

 

“Wait you can do that?” Kyungsoo said fast before Baekhyun leaves, the one at the door turn and look at him with a ‘sure’ smile “okay! you owe me two now” with that he left the room.


***
 

 

Happy with his achievement, he walk in a hall full of doors and some student around, till he reach another door, and gets inside of it, being inside a room now he look at the still open window, the time was night, he move to take a cage hanging in that window with a bird in blue and red inside of it, “you didn’t sleep yet! Hungry? Should I give you some food?” he asked, but after few seconds, he took the cage and a bird food from a drawer then jump on the double sized only bed in the room, and sits with crossed legs, putting the bird in between and start feeding him.

 

 

***

 

 

My name is Baekhyun and this isn’t my love story that am going to tell, it is a story of those who are around me...those who struggle to find the path and decisions in their life...they were friends but importantly they are lovers..

And I have a new story on my list, the new hot eyes catching student who came from aboard Chanyeol and the nerdy books-lover Kyungsoo who fall in love with him from the first sight, excited right? I am excited because it good to see people love each other, and it’s better if you can have a hand in it..

 

also I desperately need it...

 

 

 

*Knock Knock Knock*

 

 

 

Baekhyun look at the door who got opened and a boy with a feminine look came in, brown hair and cute eyes with bigger sized clothes, but the frown on the face make everything he like about this boy appearance and style...disappeared 

 

“First, That door will get broken soon, Second why that face Luhan?”

 

The one named Luhan frown more and more “excuse my miss-behave! but remember the boy I told you to give me a blind date with and you weirdly succeeded!”

 

Baekhyun nodded

 

Luhan went from frown to panic “I heard he knew the...”

 

 

Wait....wait....

 

Let me introduce you of one of the stories am telling, this guy Luhan likes a boy named Sehun since first grade! The two are friends close friends bestfriends! and since Luhan couldn’t lose the friendship he was afraid to tell the other guy he likes him! so he came to me for help, and ask for a blind date to say his true feelings in a proper way, I planned one for the two, but Luhan was dump to get shocked in his own food before saying anything and end up coming back to the school! Well they still best friends with a funny memory of ‘blind date coincidence!’  But trust me I won't let it slide like that for sure

 

So let continue...

 

 

Luhan, “I heard he knew the new guy and they start to get along from the first day! What to do? What if he likes him! I still didn’t confess yet! Please do something and I will do whatever you want!”

Baekhyun look at his bird continue feeding him “well the new guy has already been targeted! So just calm down”

Luhan eyes got wide open “really who likes him? You! Am sure you will plan a massive plan for yourself to get him”

“No not me!” Baekhyun stands still holding the cage “but I will help...so don’t worry Sehun will be free for you soon!”

Luhan frown disappeared and turn to a smile “you are really a Cupid of this university! Thanks I will go now to sleep and tomorrow I will think of a way to snatch him from the new guy too!” 

 

With that Luhan run out from the room, forgetting to close the door behind him, Baekhyun roll his eyes hanging the bird cage back on the window and put a black curtains on it for the bird to sleep, he went to close the door, but stopped looking at a sticker in the wall with a number on it

 

The clock hit the midnight, and Baekhyun move his hand to cut a number in that sticker leaving another number less then the previous one with 1

 

So...let me tell you how all this started...the first one I met is Kim Jongin..