Kim Jongdae

Love Master

Baekhyun walk behind Luhan roommate till they reach the back yard of the school, where Baekhyun window room have the view, actually it is his first time coming here, and the place from down look empty! And creepy since a lot of big trees are there with unknown background 

 

He saw Luhan roommate stopping and turning to look at him while talking, “i know my cousin will want to hear us that why I bring you all the way here!”

Baekhyun unconsciously turn and look back at the area, and yes if someone want to be there he would definitely be seen, “okay! who’s your cousin again?”

The boy raise an eyebrow “Jongin! He never told you!” But after the question that he didn't wait the answer of it he shrugs “guess he kept his word of not look related for no problems”

Baekhyun form up an “o” with his mouth while nodding “okay! glad to know! so what do you want Jongdae right?”

Jongdae nodded “well, yeah let’s go to the point! What did you do to Luhan!”

Baekhyun look sideways with his eyes thinking if he actually did something “what?”

Jongdae roll his eyes “Man! the guy didn’t spend the night on his bed, his face swollen his eyes looks like they cried the whole river down town!”

Baekhyun play with his finger behind his back, well now he get what Luhan meant by the unstoppable questions “did you ask him before coming to ask me?”

Jongdae shake it “he didn’t want to tell me, but I know you start to manipulate his brain with stupid ideas”

Baekhyun take out a sarcasm laugh “haha! Seriously? so you just accuse me out of the blue!”

Jongdae now put an angry expression “you think am stupid? you don’t want to see my other side Baekhyun! Stay away from Luhan with your crazy ideas! You will just break his heart!”

Baekhyun play with his glasses, he look up and down at Jongdae, “you threaten me?” He nodded with the words he said like he get the point “okay! I accept that you are an overprotective person toward your roommate! but let us be honest here, taking in consideration you’re his best friend too, why you didn’t help him out?”

 

Jongdae frown, “I told you he will get heart broken!”

Baekhyun shake his head a no, he saw the confusion in Jongdae eyes, the nervous appeared on his body, his lying..“You don’t want him to be with Sehun” he asked a little confident as a state not a question, and seeing how Jongdae got furious and how he start shouting, just give him a confirmation of what he said

“I SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING! STOP YOUR STUPID GAMES AND STAY AWAY FROM HIM! YOU FREAK!” with the scream he grabbed Baekhyun coat harshly, gritting his teeth in anger.

Baekhyun look at the hand grabbing him then made a provocative eye contact “you sure am the problem?”

Jongdae pushed him away not wanting to talk more “this is my first and last warning! Better not see you around him or you will have a hell of a year”

 

And that was the last words he heard from him before he left, Baekhyun look at Jongdae leaving, he roll his eyes and shake his head and whisper "freak! Really?" moving back to where he was at first, He saw Jongdae and Jongin who was leaning against the Van, giving each other the eye contact, But Jongin ignore it looking at Baekhyun, “everything is okay?” he asked seeing Jongdae walking inside

 

Baekhyun nodded “well yeah! it is weird how he resembles to someone attitude!” He said with a smirk and gets in the Van, he saw Jongin moving to the window by his side

“He told you his my cousin?”

Baekhyun nodded “yeah! He thought we are that close to tell each other secrets”

Jongin frown “aren’t we close yet?”

Baekhyun start the engine and hit Jongin arms that were resting on the open window “then why you didn’t tell me?”

 

Jongin smirk getting it, “careful on the road!” and then watch Baekhyun leaving the school.

 

***
 

Going all the way to the town, Baekhyun arrived at the gas station first, then went to park it in a public parking to take a walk, he is kinda getting use to the atmosphere over here now, he when in a magazine and make sure his phone now is able to make an international call, and gets into a traditional restaurant, when he pass by it, out of curiosity.

 

He take a seat, and look at the menu, most of the words he read were infamous in his knowledge, he decide to judge by the pictures, and even take the waitress opinion, she was so nice to tell him what the food are made of, and he finally choose.

 

Waiting for his order to get ready, Baekhyun took his cellphone and dial a number. An incoming beep heard and he waited for the other side to pick up the phone call

 

“Yo! Baekhyun bro! How are you!”

 

He heard from the other line “All fine Tao! How are you?”

Tao : fine! Am trying to get first in the competition and I made my degrees going low! you still going to help me bro! right?

Baekhyun smiled “yeah count on me! Just tell me the exams date”

Tao : I know i can trust you just like last year! hahaha

Baekhyun laughed “yeah! Hope this goes smoothly too! Tao! I have a favor to ask”

Tao : favor!? You don’t need to ask for favor you should order! Tell me! Finally something I can do for you

Baekhyun, “there is a boy was studying in your school I need some informations about”

Tao : did he hurt you bro! I can make him see dreams in the middle of the day!

Baekhyun, “No! No! No! He came to my current school and i just want to know general things about him, his name is Park Chanyeol”

Tao : Chanyeol! Ooh! I know him

Baekhyun heard the surprise on Tao tone, “good!”

Tao: well he is in the music class, a genius if I may say in music, he make a good impression on everyone here! Clumsy but he have a good heart I must say, he love his friends and become so angry if you hurt them

And Baekhyun raise an eyebrow at the informations “well that sound good in a strange way because I weirdly don’t see that personality in him over here” 

Tao : maybe because he is a little shy around new people! just give him a cat or dog to be friend with him, he do like cute things over all

 

Baekhyun nodded, looking at the waitress putting his order, he smiled with her “this person you describe isn’t the one I met for sure”

Tao : a purple hair, a 1.85m height! a good face and a yoda ears, I will sent you a picture of him I have from the school festival.

Baekhyun laughed “okay! That will be great, but a Yoda ears! Yeah definitely him, you know why he came here?”

Tao : strangely he just left the school here two days ago! A friend of mine talked to him and he told him his family insist for him to go back with them because nothing is better then your country! And they are searching for a stable live with their only child!

Baekhyun nodded “I see! Well thanks Tao, if you have other information just texte me about it okay?”

Tao : sure bro! I will bring you even what color his underwear was the day he left! 

Baekhyun laughed “no! that too much, thanks and talk to you later!”

 

With that Baekhyun hangup the phone, and took the spoon to eat with his left hand while scratching things on a paper with his right hand, he get a message from Tao and Baekhyun immediately open it, they were so many pictures of some club activities.

Baekhyun zoom it on Chanyeol face, seeing how happy he was, and remembering the face he met yesterday and even this morning. “You maybe didn’t want to comeback from your perfect life there?! that why you had that expression when we met?” He mumbled with himself and huffs remembering the black car.

 

Spending his time on the town he learn new things, the place was having a very good people, and many traditional places, it surrounded by villages but the main one is in here, he make some old-men as friends, and they really like to chitchat with him, after hours he finally decide to go back to school. 

 

 

And he did

 

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun move to the restaurant immediately when he came back, he feels tired from all the walking in the cold weather, but also he is starving, and since it’s dinner time the restaurant was open.

He went in to find Jongin sitting with his group, and Jongin wave at him to come, and Baekhyun did standing next the group table

“Hey boys! And girl” he said looking at them all

“Yo Baek where you have been! Jongin spend the whole evening with us and that some kind of strange lately!” The guy who put the books in the seat for Chanyeol to not sit said

Baekhyun laughed “guess I do make him busy! I was in town!”

Jongin “you took so much time!”

“Well maybe I should snatch you from your friends again!” Baekhyun smirk

And Jongin eyes got wide open “damn you, you did get informations!”

Baekhyun nodded “easy pizzy!”

“I have no idea what you two are talking about!” another said playfully 

Baekhyun laugh, “am hangry! i ate a  very strange delicious plate at Jora-restaurant and I couldn’t ask for more!”

Another said “MY FATHER RESTAURANT”

Baekhyun “oh really! they make a hell of good food! I must say”

The guy laughed “yeah, what the one you tasted?”

Baekhyun shrugs “I don’t remember the name but it was...”

 

 

He start to talk about the food, and the guy was happy to explain things to him, and the others start to give their own opinions too, and that made all the group now more hangry...Jongin and another along with Baekhyun went to grab something to eat for everyone sitting

 

“So! You met Kyungsoo?” Jongin asked not caring of the extra ears beside them

Baekhyun shake his head a no “not yet but I will go to his room after! you?”

Jongin nodded “I talked to him, and ask him about Chanyeol, he is so fascinated to even say that he wish they both share the same room, he is dead serious about liking him for sure”

Baekhyun laughed “well hell that body is a must in any room i agree!” 

And Jongin look at him “why? What does he have!”

Baekhyun, “indescribable! But truly what room he gets? It maybe a step one!”

 

“He got room 02 with Jaejoon”

 

The two look at the third person who were putting food in his plate

Jongin nodded, “oh lucky him, he bully him in class! and he will get him as a roommate, this is fantastic i must be there!!”

The boy smirk “Yeah! he gonna have a very very veeeeery good time” 

and Baekhyun thought about it for a second, it definetly a bad idea to be with that guy, he hit Jongin arm and whisper “it better if he get Kyungsoo I will ask him tonight”

Jongin laugh “let us have fun with the new guy! I couldn’t with you, and we rarely have new boys around!”

Baekhyun roll his eyes and look around, his eye fall on Chanyeol sitting there in a table alone, Baekhyun immediately thought about the pictures, and how he was smiling happily there "naah! that Kyungsoo target i can't let him get bullied" but saying the words he look at the one getting near him, he asked “what am I seeing over there?”

Jongin turn to look where Baekhyun was looking “Sehun!”

The third guy again said “i heard the two know each other from the social media”

Baekhyun said an “Ooh!” But look at the third guy suspiciously “how did you know?

The guy smiled “I am the head of the school weekly news paper! I need to know my surroundings! also Sehun is my roommate! and by the way, you are going to be in the school hot topics of this week newspaper”

Baekhyun shake it with no care “why? Am I that interesting?”

 

But the boy reply make Jongin and Baekhyun look at the guy with a shocked expression 

 

“Aren’t you the Love Master?”

 

 

 

everyone meet...Minseok