KaiBaek

Love Master

Hi my luvly readers sorry for the update delay those past days, I ll try my best 

Also can't we just appreciate that gaze Kai having in this GIF I couldn't stop myself from uploading it, he looks like a vampire about to Baekhyun blood kekekekek XD

 

hope u ll enjoy reading :)

 

 

==========+====+==========

 

 

 

Baekhyun look at the two, that take his intentions, he smiled seeing the forehead kiss, the way Chanyeol close his eyes doing it, and Kyungsoo shocked face was perfect! The two are really made for each other...But...something was wrong...the words Chanyeol said felt full of love for Baekhyun but at the same time felt...sad?...maybe because of Jongin he is getting the confused judgement at the moment! 
 

who knows?

 

He turn to look at Jongin who was standing next to him, putting the happiest face he ever saw on Jongin, Baekhyun raise an eyebrow “why so happy?”

Jongin didn’t let the smile drop from his face and shrugs, Baekhyun smiled back moving his head in an unbelievable way, then move to Luhan and Sehun with happy new year! stretching his arms, and Luhan jump with so much happiness to his direction hugging him, sehun was after him, and then everyone were hugging and congratulating each other on the new year, and the relationships

 

Jongin smile drop thinking if Baekhyun just hugged him like he is doing to everyone now! he frown from the disappointment but went to congratulate them too.

 

 

Kyungsoo answer was a yes! the two were so awkward with each other that night, but sometimes so adorable and understanding! Luhan and Sehun were like cat and a dog, Minseok and Jongdae were all lovey dovey in their own word, everything was...perfect!

Baekhyun stand taking the call from his parents, he went outside near the Van and answer it, and after the call finished, he didn’t go back to the inside, he lean down, and just look at the sky.

 

 

“Hey! everything is okay?”

 

Baekhyun look at Jongin who came out after him

 

“Wow it’s getting cold!” Jongin stand near him rubbing his hands together

“Yeah!” Baekhyun said not feeling the cold at all, why? he doesn’t know...but tonight felt so warm for him, is this a feeling when you make someone happy?

He automatically look at the inside of that restaurant and smile “love is every where right?”

Jongin look at the same direction “and it all because of you! I mean how did you even get the idea that Sehun won’t just hate Luhan”

Baekhyun smirk “that the Love master secret!”

Jongin wanted to reply but he got a notification in the group chat “oh the spin is here!” he look at Baekhyun “I will write my account for sure!”

 

Baekhyun smiled looking at Jongin who is waiting the count down, he saw the timing now was 0 and he clicked

 

It spins and spins till it stoped at the mystery box, Jongin look confused at Baekhyun “I think there is an error it supposed to be for Kyungsoo?” He said looking at Baekhyun when he saw the picture of the box in his screen, But the look in Baekhyun who look at Chanyeol and Kyungsoo inside, who happily open the box and get a date, make him realize “is there is a box for me? you made it?”

Baekhyun nodded with a soft smile “yes open it!”

 

And Jongin did open the box, and a paper show up with writtens...

 

>> the prize is a relationship with Byun Baekhyun <<

BUT, before you get the price you need to accept those conditions

-having an annoying boyfriend who can read your attitude 

-be patient

-leaving after finishing the mission

-going abroad to finish studies

-wait for him to come back after 2 years // if you keep up to that time

In general have a distance relationship

 

 

“oh my god!” Jongin looked shocked to Baekhyun who was waiting his respond “oh god!” He repeated

Baekhyun pouted with a shrug “well guess you don’t want to!”

“NO! I DO! UES I ACCEPT!" Jongin yells but tried to contain himself "I mean I know the consequences...but how..did you...you read me?” He said in full confusing “am..oh god!”

Baekhyun take out a laugh, “well yes! and I want to give it a try too, I think I like you Kim Jongin you are so mysterious for me!”

Jongin bite his lower lip, with a smile “well you already know that I like you!” He move closer to him, and hugged him, “I think your mine now right?!”

Baekhyun smiled “well! yeah but no kissing till I tell you”

Jongin eyes went from happy to shock “what?” he said and felt Baekhyun leaving the hug with "be patient”

“YAA!” He scream when he saw him now going inside back to the restaurant, Jongin pouted walking with fast steps, and taking Baekhyun fingers between his own, “you didn’t say anything about holding hands right?”

 

Baekhyun just laughed at the comment

 

 

~~~

 

 

That night was so good...so perfect, I got 3 couples and I have my own lover now, but truly not just that day that was good, every other day after.

We were all happy, we even kept hanging out all together, Luhan was right, Sehun was like a baby! An adorable one to be true, Minseok and Jongdae were the dirty mind brain of the new group we created, whenever there is an idea it is coming from them for sure!

me and Jongin...well we were moving on so much in progress, I mean I saw him as a friend, but now his attitude change, he is more caring and y in a romantic way...well it’s hard to explain! but he have attitude I must say and his abs...well I took a glimpse once but he hide it saying ‘after the kiss’ such an a** he didn't let me see

Kyungsoo  in the other hand is such an understanding person, also really love to study. but Chanyeol was more lovely to keep studying with him, and even get a full mark, those two were silent lovers, they share the same room...so I actually didn't know what exactly going on between them...but everyday I see a growing love in Kyungsoo eyes and that what matters..

It passed 1 week and some days now, I went to my room and cut the day 26, it almost a month and so much happened during this month...

 

but I still didn’t find my 4th couple

 

 

And I never did!

 

~~~

 

 

 

Baekhyun didn’t want to leave the hug, he was hugging him tightly with a pout “please don’t leave me”

“I have no choice!”

Baekhyun hold him much more tighter “pleaaaaase” he begged

“Stop the drama Baek!” Jongin said pulling Baekhyun away from Lay, “he need to leave, even if you want it or not!”

Baekhyun nodded “yeah! I know but..”

“He will come back for a visite!” Suho said smiling next his car, he was going to drive Lay back, the 4 were standing next the school gate, happy to see some sun today, because Suho car was the type that could stop in the middle of the road because of the snow.

 

Lay smiled “well guess I will leave!”

 

Baekhyun smiled “careful! I ll be there after 74 days!” He hugged him for the last time and wave him a goodbye, with that lay left and Jongin and Baekhyun went back inside, all the way to the art class that was about to start

 

Baekhyun phone rings, and he look at the caller ID “ooh! go ahead I need to answer this!”

Jongin nodded and left to the class while Baekhyun answered “Yo! Tao! How are you?”

 

Tao : hey Baekhyun how are you man!

 

Baekhyun smiled “fine! Are the exams here? Give me 5 minutes and I will be ready”

Tao : no no no they are the next week, am calling you because of the boy you asked about before! Chanyeol!

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow “what about him”

Tao : Remember when I told you he left because of his family! well it turn out that his not, his family is still here! he asked the principal for a leave of 3 months, And since he is a good student he get it easily! I mean he lied to his friend! How awful he could be?

 

Baekhyun didn’t understand what he just heard “what? why he would...?” Baekhyun said but stopped not knowing what to exactly ask 

Tao : trust me on that! He lied, I went my self to the love-industry branch and see his father with my own eyes!


And that when Baekhyun eyes went from normal to shock “w-where?”

 

Tao : Love-industry branch his father is the right hand of the CEO who becomes now a responsible of the branch over here! And I think the main company is in your city right?

He explained thinking Baekhyun didn’t heard him! Baekhyun close the call and went to the classroom, he was in a shocking state, he stopped at the classroom door just looking at Chanyeol who was talking to Jongin, and the two were laughing!

 

CEO right hand? Baekhyun know who IS the CEO right now it’s none other then the one who sent him here, his uncle, but having a 3 months leave, and coming to this place with no reason? that impossible! 3 months is nearly 100days...

 

He felt his world become tighter, especially when he saw Kyungsoo coming with a smile in his face waving to him...everything felt like it’s moving in a slow motion...his mind was trying to find another conclusion..another one...

 

Except 

 

That Chanyeol here just to make him fail...and the only condition was...

 

 

No broken heart!