A day in the future

Love Master

01/01/2022

 

Baekhyun gets inside his personal office. He put the suitcase on his desk, and sits in his chair, that office is the place where he works as a psychologist, he look at this week magazine on the desk and saw his picture in the front, he made it to the news with a book he write, but he doesn’t like that much of attention for sure.

He heard a knocking on the door after some hours of sitting there alone analyzing some paperwork of some patients, he stand and went to open the door himself, it’s the first day in the new year and everyone in holiday, including his secretary.

 

“Dr.Byun oh thank god! I thought you won’t come since yesterday was the New Year’s Eve!!”

                                                                               

Baekhyun smiled seeing a patient of his on the door, he already have an appointment with him after 15 days exactly and today it is that day! “Come in!” he put his best smile to the one who was happy and excited to tell him everything happened in the past 15days

Moreover, he did start talking immediately when he came in “You have no idea how much I waited to tell you this but the man B came to me at the 5th day...”

 

The patient start to talk, and talk, and Baekhyun just listen to him, seeing how he is upgrading day by day...happy for him, it is good to help people right? he always said that, and he never failed.

After 2 hours the patient left with very satisfying and happy expressions, Baekhyun went back to his desk and look at the camera recording. seeing and noticing everything that guy said and did, he need to analyze this one too...he need to see what better next for him, he take a book with the patient name and start to write notes

 

Old habits never die                     

 

Another hour passed and he heard a doorbell again, well he definitely not waiting anyone, he stand and went to the door, ignoring that he could check on the camera, and just open the door to find it empty.

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow at it and he wanted to close the door but a hand stopped the door from the left side -that he did not even bother to check the sides- and that action made him jump in his place, with his heart beat racing “are you crazy? You scared me!” He screamed when he get a clear vision of who slammed his hand on the door

 

“First of all! Are you the one who is crazy to come here alone while you work with the psychiatrist hospital the police department and the prison with criminals, seriously you have crazy patients that may do this to you so be careful!  Second of all I got scared when I woke up and didn’t find you in bed!”

 

Baekhyun smiled at the pout he gets and turn to get in “come on Jongin you came at 5 from work maybe? I shouldn’t bother you!”

 

Blonde hair, very normal huge clothes a paper black mask on the mouth and nose, and a black cap, and black sunglasses  Jongin roll his eyes and shut the door behind him coming behind Baekhyun and hugs him “am sorry for not being there with you in the New Year Eve. But the schedule was to have the Live for the fans but then everyone start partying and I couldn’t just leave like that!”

Baekhyun smiled “yes mister famous I know! I watched your live yesterday you look so gorgeous!” he felt some warm kisses on his neck with Jongin whispering ‘am sorry!’ he laughed, “stop! I know really am not mad or anything! I spend the night with Netflix!”

Jongin turn him to his side never leaving the hug “then how about we go out of here and have a nice day together?”

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow with “I can’t say no right?”

Jongin frown “you are mad right?”

Baekhyun laughed “no! But you are famous, people won’t like hearing that you are with a stranger in the first day of the year!”

Jongin huffs “we are not talking about this again! But wait a minute now! who’s face on every magazine this week you or me?”

Baekhyun wanted to argue but end up defeated “well I...that different specialty! you are a solo artist chased by teenagers girls!”

Jongin frown “and you are chased by first class men! Should we talk about that?”

Baekhyun laughed shaking his head knowing how much he became jealous when a handsome rich man is around him for business of course! “no! I don’t” he pushed Jongin from him gently “let me grab my things!”

 

Jongin nodded while waiting, he look at the back of Baekhyun going inside his office. it’s been two years since they are together, life take a turn the two didn’t think about it since they left the school, he saw him coming and Jongin went fast opening the door, “after you!” he put his mask on, and take Baekhyun hand in his and went to spend a very good date together.

 

 

***

 

 

Driving the car in the road after taking a good meal at an expensive restaurant for no one to bother, yes most Business-men and high class doesn’t care about celebrities, and the two keep spending the times out in those places, where Baekhyun was the one known from his work, and keep meeting hot rich men greeting them

“Take off that pout!” Baekhyun said while driving

Jongin shake his head continuously “no!”

“Come on! I will give you a kiss if you do that!” Baekhyun giggles at the words he said but it definitely work because Jongin immediately lean closer “do it!”

 

Baekhyun laughed, “Okay! When I will pull over! Also you want me to take you to your house?”

Jongin shake his head a no “nah your place felt more like my home!”

Baekhyun shrugs “well you need to stay low, coming at my house every week is dangerous no?”

Jongin shake his head a no “I am waiting the time I get exposed to not deny it so don’t worry”

Baekhyun laugh at it “you will get a lot of hate you know! It may even take down the carrier you build for the two last years!”

Jongin smiled a soft smile, and take one of his hands from the steering wheel kissing in “I accept any hate if your love will remain Baek! I don’t care about the others as long as you’re with me”

Baekhyun couldn’t deny that amount of love he felt right now, Jongin was the best decision he made in his life, the love he gave him, the sacrifice he made for him, it was insane but the two end up very lucky to be success in the things they like!

 

Baekhyun stopped inside the building private garage where his apartment was, the two left the car to go to the elevator, This building where he lives have high security for the business men who live in here, to avoid stalking journalists, or even worse assassinate! he did choose this one because of Jongin privacy too, and for the two to pass their time with no worries or scandals, they reach the appartement, Jongin took the mails from the box near the door and the two went in.

Throwing his suitcase and taking off his jacket Baekhyun felt tired, he spend the night awake waiting for Jongin to celebrate with but he was way late, and end up surrendering to the sleep at 3, he woke up at 6 finding Jongin sleeping by his side, he went to the hospital first, then to his cabinet.

He wanted to throw his body on the bed but he heard Jongin saying “you have a letter from your parents address!” Baekhyun raise an eyebrow at the words he heard, he went and take the white envelope that indeed coming from back home “what? they could just call!” He said and open the envelope an take two things from inside first a hand written paper from his father with ‘this been sent to you’ Baekhyun look at the other paper and open his eyes wide, he felt Jongin resting his chin on his shoulder while standing behind him, 

“a gathering invitation?” Jongin said surprised he went down reading the address “from the R.Mt university?” Jongin take the invitation from Baekhyun hand, and that when he saw the sparkles in Jongin eyes, a messing expression and a wanting to go there

“You want to go with me?” Baekhyun said and Jongin was shocked at the words 

“Wait you want to go back there? Really?” He asked not believing it

Baekhyun nodded “yes”

Jongin face changed to extreme happiness “I can see my mom again! I missed her!” Jongin said looking at Baekhyun who smiled back at him “it’s tomorrow! you think I got an invitation like this?”

Baekhyun shrugs “ask the manager!” Jongin didn’t wait a second and take his phone immediately calling “hey!...”

 

Baekhyun look at the happy Jongin, well the man didn’t see his family since two years...as much as Baekhyun didn’t want to go there, but he have to because Jongin deeply want to do so but never did because of him. so he put his best smile on the face. And decide to go back to the place that he run away from

 

“Why you didn’t tell me?? I don’t care I will go!” Jongin replied frustrated “just postpone everything saying family matters! I will take the plan tonight!” he close the phone call and went to Baekhyun grabbing him from his waist and carried him up, “this is the best start of the year!”

Baekhyun nodded looking down at him “yes but put me down!”

Jongin stoll a quick kiss from Baekhyun lips when he was putting him down, but that little kiss switch to a deep another one, after he was satisfied Jongin look at the puppy eyes that look back at him “let get a gift to my mother and sister and Jongdae! Oh I miss them” he said going to the bed room fast to grab his clothes

Baekhyun look at the invitation again

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun look at Kyungsoo waving at him, the smile didn’t leave his face when he pass Baekhyun “are you coming in?” he asked and Baekhyun just shrugs “I will go to the bathroom first!”

Kyungsoo nodded “oh alright!” he said going inside the class, he saw how Chanyeol face became more lighted and happy when he saw Kyungsoo, he left Jongin and went to the book lover immediately taking his hand with a smile that show his full teeth, those are all lies?, Baekhyun think, those are all acts?, Baekhyun doubt that, he turn to the bathroom direction and went inside slamming the door sitting on the waiting chairs inside, and put his face between his hands hiding it, hating it, hating the feelings he is having right now.

 

Kyungsoo was one of his first friend that he liked hanging out with, he made him meet the guy, he made him be more interested in him, he made them roommates, he made them close, but all what he did Chanyeol was already knowing about...he know he want to make them close for his own selfish mission, and if Kyungsoo just got heart broken because of him...because of how he wanted his grandfather money...

 

he won’t forgive himself...

 

doesn't money worth the friendship? he could say he know about Chanyeol and eliminate his uncle son for cheating...But Chanyeol life will be destroyed too...

No wonder he didn't like him when they met...he already know the end of it...

 

one of them will destroy the other life for good!

 

he felt his hands wet, he didn’t even know when he start to cry, but he know why he did...he take some snif and look at his face in the mirror, his puffy eyes could be seen from miles away, so he just skip the class..


***
 

He was looking at the ceiling, inside his room leaning on his bed while his feet are on the floor, opening the window, and feeling the cold blaze, he heard a knocking on the door, but he didn’t answer...he heard knocking and Jongin calling, but he didn’t answer, his unlocked room got easily open when he heard Jongin saying “am coming in”

 

“Baekhyun? Wow this is cold!” Jongin said when he saw the atmosphere inside the room, “are you insane?” But he did notice Baekhyun mood “Baekhyun are you okay?” He said when he go to close the windows but find the cage of the bird opened and empty “what! where is...” at that moment he know something is wrong, he close the window fast and went to Baekhyun scared “Baekhyun answer me are you okay?” he said touching the boy cold cheek

 

“I though about it!” Baekhyun said changing his gaze from the ceiling to Jongin “the best decision I should made is to let him be free to do what he want!”

 

Jongin face was all worried looking at the sad eyes in front of him, he know Baekhyun for almost a month now but this...he never saw this before...he felt worried, scared, fear, like he is going to lose him, and he know now he can’t lose him...not in a million year. “Tell me Baekhyun what happened? What was in that call?”

 

Baekhyun stand to a sitting position, looking on the floor “am leaving tonight”

 

Jongin heard the words that break his heart for a million pieces, he couldn’t believe what he just heard, everything is going smoothly those days what make him change his mind and decide to leave like this? “Why?” He asked

 

Baekhyun smiled a sad one, “I don’t want to break anyone heart Jongin, and if I want to achieve that I should go far away, in that case no one will stand between the two, no one will force him to break the other heart, they both love each other and am the only obstacle between them, so I believe that is the best decision”

 

Jongin felt the sorrow in Baekhyun words, he obviously can’t stop him from leaving, and probably will ask for details after because Baekhyun is in a shocking state in his opinion right now, he move his fingers to Baekhyun chin and made him look at his direction, and say the words that definitely changed his life, and gladly to the better 

 

“I will leave with you”