Ch.25

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was set up and ready for their parents and in perfect timing there was a ring at the doorbell, Byul went to go answer the door while Yongsun sat nervously at the couch.

"Hey mom and dad!" Byul greeted her parents and hugged both of them.

"My baby how are you?" Byul's mother Minji asked

"I'm doing great mom, how are you guys doing?" Byul asked as she led her parents to her living room where Yongsun was waiting.

"We are living our best as we can, no problems here." Hyoseob, Byul's father reassured.

As they entered the living room Yongsun stood quickly and bowed to Byul's parents.

"Hello, my name is Yongsun it's nice to finally meet you both." Yongsun smiled to Byul's parents.

"Ahh no need to be so formal Yongsun, it's nice to finally meet the girl our baby can't stop talking about." Minji smiled and grabbed Yongsun into a firm motherly hug.

"Yes, we are glad to meet you after so long." Hyoseob agreed and gave Yongsun a hug as well.

There was another ring at the doorbell and Yongsun went to get the door and Byul followed.

Dahye and Jieun, Yongsun's mother's had arrived and were greeted by the couple and brought to the living room to meet Byul's parents, after everyone got acquainted they all went to the table that was set up with the food and sat down.

"I would just like to thank you all for coming, not to brag or anything but we spent all day making these with lots of love and we both made dishes that we thought you would like so please enjoy, and welcome officially to our home." Byul stood proud and smiled.

"Our home?" Hyoseob asked.

"Hun.. you are so slow sometimes in your old age, the girls are moving in together, and congratulations it's a big step but I think you two are more than capable." Minji smiled.

"I agree congratulations, I can trust a firewoman to keep our baby safe." Dahye said.

They all shook their head and Byul sat back down and looked at Yongsun with loving eyes, she leaned in and gave Yongsun a small peck on the lips and got a collective "aww" from the parents.

Once they finished dinner they all said their goodbyes and thanks for the dinner.

Byul walked her parents to their car and gave each of them hugs.

"She is definitely a keeper, you never introduced us to any of your other girlfriends." Minji said

"I know, none of them were as special to me as Yongsun." Byul smiled

"Our baby is all grown up, it seems like yesterday when we took you from the hospital." Hyoseob was tearing up as he thought of how much his daughter had grown up.

"Aww dad come on don't cry or I will." Byul said and hugged her father one more time.

"Alright alright, let's get out of here before we start bawling" Hyoseob hugged his daughter tightly and got in the car.

"Love you sweetheart, take good care of everything, you have a wonderful life ahead of you and we are happy to be part of it." Minji said and they drove off.

Byul entered the house and walked into the kitchen to help Yongsun do the dishes.

"That went well." Byul said.

Yongsun smiled and leaned over to kiss Byul.

"I didn't doubt that it would, although I won't lie I was a little nervous meeting your parents." Yongsun said.

"They were going to love you regardless, you are the first person I introduced to them officially." Byul said.

"Really?"

"Mm." Byul nodded.

Yongsun wrapped her arms around Byul and jumped up onto Byul.

"Our hands are wet Yong!" Byul laughed.

"I don't mind getting wet." Yongsun winked.

"ert"

"Your ert though." Yongsun smiled.

"Always." Byul sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter