Ch.11

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul woke up and became very aware of where she was, she almost forgot that she sped over to Yongsun's house last night to cuddle.

Byul's awareness rose quicker as she slowly traced the position of her little spoon with her eyes and realized just how close Yongsun's body was to her.

Byul could feel the warmth coming from Yongsun and felt how her breath rose and fell in her sleep, wanting to take it all in Byul stayed that way for some minutes before laying back down and wrapping her arm around Yongsun and putting her face at the back of Yongsun's neck.

Yongsun smelled like flowers, Byul couldn't tell which ones but they smelled delightful and for a split second Byul felt the urge to place a gentle kiss on the back of her neck, at that realization she snapped back and cursed at herself for thinking that.

Feeling Yongsun moving around Byul pretended she just woke up with a yawn and felt Yongsun turn her body to face her and wrap an arm around her which made Byul tense up and her heart beat to .

"Morning." Yongsun said and looked up at Byul with a sleepy grin.

"Good morning sleepy. How was your rest?" Byul asked while looking into Yongsun's now open eyes.

"Hmm better that I had you to keep me company." Yongsun said.

They both held eye contact and were inches away from each other, slowly they moved even closer until they heard a ring at the door bell.

Immediately both jumped out of bed, Yongsun ran to the door leaving a very flustered Byul to look around awkwardly.

Byul heard a familiar voice come from the door and walked toward the door to see who it was, when she got closer she recognized it as Wheein and with a sigh of relief she walked over to Yongsun and placed a hand on the small of her back.

"OH!" Yongsun jumped from the touch and both Byul and Wheein looked at her in confusion, "Uhh just my nerves have been weird from last night." Yongsun said

Wheein looked from Yongsun to Byul and raised an eyebrow and gave Byul a smirk.

"Oh no it's not what you think!" Byul defended.

"I didn't think anything, but now I am from how weird you two are acting." Wheein laughed.

"It really isn't though nothing happened." Yongsun said.

"I get it! Don't mind me, you two are grown attractive adults who can do whatever they want. I just stopped by to deliver some pastries since we won't be open today we are taking a personal day off." Wheein explained.

Yongsun scoffed at the comment but happily took the pastries.

"I'd stick around but we need to head out. See ya love birds!" Wheein yelled as she walked away.

"WHEEIN!" Yongsun yelled and watched as Wheein turned around and gave her a wink.

Yongsun walked back into her apartment and found Byul already eating a pastry.

"You.. this is your fault." Yongsun said as she stood in front of Byul.

Looking up at Yongsun, Byul stuck the pastry in Yongsun's mouth. "I don't know what you are talking about Yong." Byul smiled.

"Yah! You keep this up an-" Yongsun yelped as Byul grabbed her waist and pulled her closer into a hug.

"Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter