Ch.15

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul was finishing her shift at the fire department tonight was the party that Yongsun invited her to, she was excited and a bit nervous her plan for tonight was simple.. don't drink too much so she could keep a clear head.

Byul knew it was a short time since she was reunited with Yongsun, but her mind couldn't take it anymore she didn't want anything to be weird between them but Byul had always felt like she liked Yongsun a bit more than friends since they were kids but she never knew what it meant or why she felt that way and being with her again brought those feelings back up times one hundred, so tonight she was going to confess.

Feeling the butterflies in her stomach doing flips and 360's she rested her head on her locker to try and ground them, it was scary not knowing the outcome of what her confession might bring.

"Would she be grossed out or freak out? Could it possibly end our friendship because she is so not gay and so not into me and soo weirded out that I am both of those and more for her?" Byul thought and took a deep breath.

Byul felt a light slap on her back and quickly turned around with her fists raised.

"Hey! Chill.. why are you on edge?" Chen asked.

Byul relaxed a bit but still gave Chen a mean look.

"I am just a little worried about tonight.." Byul said with a sigh.

"What is there to worry about? You two look like you have been married for thirty years.." Chen laughed and packed his things.

"Even when we were kids though we were always like that, we were really all we had in the home we shared everything with each other.." Byul started to trail off.

Chen noticed and shook Byul's shoulder lightly, "Just relax you guys share everything with each other and this is going to be no different, I honestly think that it will only be different in a good way cause she is totally into you, plus I will be there and if you need an evacuation plan you know the drill." Chen winked and they both walked out of the fire department to their own transportation, Byul felt a bit better and with a deep sigh she went home to get ready for the party.

Byul rode on her motorcycle to Yongsun's house, they decided to meet up and walk over to the party together since Wheein's place was close to Yongsun's.

Byul was wearing a simple leather jacket over a white sweater and dark blue denim jeans, as Byul walked up to Yongsun's door she bumped into a woman on the sidewalk.

"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." Byul bowed and let the woman pass.

"It's ok, hey let me guess you're going to Wheein's party?" The woman asked.

Byul turned and gave the woman her full attention now, she was taller than Byul and looked like a model with long flowing hair and a smile that seemed like she was up to no good.

"Uhh yeah, I'm picking up my friend now." Byul said with a smile.

"Ahh ok, well I'll definitely see you there." The woman winked and walked toward the party.

Byul laughed and walked up Yongsun's steps and rang the bell.

Yongsun answered the door in an outfit that Byul couldn't help but to look all over, she wore high heels so she was a little taller than Byul now with black leather pants and a tight blue button up shirt that was one button open too much that Byul tried to distract herself from looking, her hair was swept over her shoulder on one side showing off her neck that Byul wanted to kiss.

Byul shook her head and smiled, "Wow you look amazing! Their going to be drooling all over you at the party." Byul laughed awkwardly as if she wasn't drooling already.

"Thank you, you look pretty hot yourself." Yongsun said.

The boldness coming from Yongsun was making Byul a bit flustered and she rubbed her cheek to try and get the redness that was forming to go away.

"Well, it seems like others are already on their way.. shall we?" Byul asked and held out her arm for Yongsun to hold onto as they walked down the stairs and over to the party.

They entered the party and immediately were served drinks by Chen who had got there before them and spotted them as they walked in.

"Hey guys! Yongsun I ing love your friends they are amazing!" Chen yelled over the music while he danced in place.

Yongsun gave Che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter