Ch.22

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yong!" Byul yelled as she ran into the clinic, she was carrying a coffee and a muffin that she got next door from Wheein and Hyejin's cafe, they definitely about being cute and whipped but she didn't care cause she knew she was and she didn't mind it.

"Byul! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?" Yongsun asked and leaned on the counter to kiss her girlfriend tenderly on the lips, Yongsun wiped the lipstick from Byul's mouth that attached itself from the kiss and accepted the muffin and coffee with a smile.

Byul walked around the counter and behind Yongsun then wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Well I am at work yes.. I was actually at the photo studio down the street for the calendar shoot and I wanted to surprise you and eat breakfast with you." Byul smiled and took a small bite of the muffin that Yongsun had now held up to offer her.

"Ohhh y fire woman shoot?! What are you wearing for it? I want to see!" Yongsun turned around and excitedly jumped up and down in Byul's arms, she then reached around pulling on Byul's clothes to try and peek.

"Hey! No peeking!" Byul chuckled and held Yongsun's hands in hers, bringing them up and giving each one a small peck.

"Ahh you're no fun.." Yongsun pouted and tried to squirm her hands free, feeling the attempt Byul held tighter and placed them on the counter behind Yongsun.

Byul looked down and saw Yongsun's small gulp and smiled and leaned closer and looked into the eyes she loved so much, "Well I was going to invite you to come watch me pose but.. I guess you don't want to..." Byul said.

"What?? Of course I want to come, I have to see you in some typical hot firefighter gear posing for pictures." Yongsun whined.

Byul laughed, "Ahh you are too cute, but let's eat first then we can go."

Yongsun nodded and they shared the muffin together, as they were getting ready to leave Byul pulled Yongsun into a hug and Yongsun noticed that her girlfriend seemed like she wanted to say something.

"What is on your mind?" Yongsun asked as she placed a kiss on Byul's neck.

Byul let out a soft sigh, "I was thinking about what your mothers said about them wanting to meet my parents and I don't even know why I'm stressing over it to be honest but I wanted to have a little dinner at my place with just us and our parents to get everyone acquainted."

"I would love to! I'm not sure why you are stressed over it either I'm sure your parents will love me and my mothers." Yongsun said.

"I'm sure they will too, ahh it's nothing to stress over! Alright let's go, I feel a lot better now." Byul smiled and began to walk to the door as she got a slap.

"Yah! You were feeling bad because of that? You should have told me sooner." Yongsun said

Rubbing her arm Byul looked at Yongsun in surprise, "Hey you can't bruise me! I have to take pictures and I just didn't want to seem like we were moving too fast." Byul shrugged.

"Byul I have known you for a while now already and we having been dating for a little bit as well, we know almost everything about each other.. this is definitely not moving too fast and there is no such thing as moving too fast, people experience love in different ways there is no set rule to when we should meet each others parents." Yongsun explained as she stared deeply into eyes that held her galaxy, the eyes that were attached to the best person she knew and the person she loved the most.

Byul pouted her lips, "Yes you are definitely right, and I love it when you look at me like that so let's hurry before I forget about the shoot and spend the rest of the day kissing you." Byul said as she held Yongsun's hand and led her to the studio.

"Next will be Byul!" The photographer yelled so everyone could hear.

Chen saw Byul walk in with Yongsun and ran to them, "You came back just in time I was about to have to go grab you out of there." Chen said and went to hug Yongsun.

"It's nice to see you! I hope she hasn't been giving you any trouble." Chen said to Yongsun.

"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter