Ch.2

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yongsun was five she was sent to Mrs. Oh, her parents had died in a car accident and she had no other family that she knew of to take her in. The first week at the home was fine but very soon after from her being the new kid and being a bit chubby and wearing glasses, she became the target of bullying from most of the kids of the home it went on almost every day for years so it didnt take long for Yongsun to turn to helping and loving animals instead of people. When Yongsun was six she begged Mrs. Oh to buy her a hamster and just when she was thinking Mrs. Oh would punish her for asking so much the adult gave in and took Yongsun to the pet store.

While looking at the hamsters Yongsun fell in love immediately with a small brown hamster that had a small patch of white hair the oddly looked like a star, "Mrs. Oh I want that one please!" Yongsun begged. "Alright dear, let's go get a worker to get him out so we can take him home." Mrs. Oh said as she called over an employee, the employee grabbed the hamster and had Yongsun pick out the hamster's new house and everything else it needed to survive, as they made their way to the counter the employee had Yongsun fill out the adoption paper for the hamster and when she got to the name she thought there was no other name better for the hamster than Star.

Three years later there is a new kid who enters the house and takes the room down the hall from Yongsun, the new girl was a little taller and skinny and it made Yongsun a little jealous that the kids didnt move on from her to pick on the new girl like they did to her. From time to time Yongsun noticed that the girl was staring at her and everytime Yongsun returned the stare the girl would turn away and go to do something else, from experience Yongsun was just waiting for the girl to start picking on her as well just like the kids who always wanted to hang out with her and be friends as well.

When they first met officially Yongsun didnt expect that it would be after the taller girl knocked out one of the bullies who always tormented her, she didnt expect to see her standing in front of her door bandaid and all and Yongsun really didn't expect to cry while giving her a hug but she was extr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter