Ch.8

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul woke up to a sleeping Yongsun against her shoulder, she didnt want to wake her up but she had no choice and gently placed her hand on Yongsun's arm, "Yong, wake up" Byul said with the sleep still stuck in her voice. Yongsun mumbled something in her sleep and grabbed Byul into a hug and pulled her closer to her smushing their bodies together, Byul had no choice but to raise her head up and look at the ceiling while Yongsun nestled her face right into Byul's neck, she felt Yongsun's breath against her neck and she gasped at the tingle it sent down her spine. "Yong" Byul said and she patted on her back, Yongsun stirred and whispered "Nooo five more minutes" which made Byul laugh and that finally woke Yongsun up.

Yongsun had a pout on her sleepy face and Byul took it all in for the first time and she laughed even more, "What is so funny?" Yongsun asked still with a pout. Byul controlled her laugher as she spoke and placed her hands on Yongsun's cheeks. "I'm just really happy to hear you talk in your sleep again. It brought back a lot of memories and I can't get over how cute you still are." Byul said looking into Yongsun's eyes, "Ahh and you are still a little grease ball, just because I grow up doesnt mean I lose my cuteness." Yongsun said as she swiped Byul's hands away, Byul faked being hurt "You might still be cute but you got mean in your old age" Byul said and pinched Yongsun's cheek. "YAH!" Yongsun yelled and slapped Byul.

Byul and Yongsun started to play fight like they used to the many times Byul would annoy her at the home (which was a lot because Byul enjoyed it so much) and Byul got a hold of Yongsun's arms and held them up above her head, both were breathing heavy and extremely close to each other staring into each other's eyes. They separated quickly when they heard the clinic door open, "When did I not lock up last night?" Yongsun thought and her thoughts only got worse when she saw her two friends walk in with their mouths open in shock. "They definitely have very good timing." Byul thought. "I just want to let you guys know that we saw all the play fighting and only came in when it seemed like you guys were going to kiss because we couldn't keep spying." Wheein said with a laugh. "It's not what you think Wheein w-" Yongsun started to explain but got shut down by a slim hand raised in the air.

"I can't believe you let us talk about the hot celebrity all day yesterday and you already clearly.. knew her" Wheein said with a smirk. "It is a bit messed up Yong" Hyejin said. Byul was really confused at this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter