Ch.12

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul walked into work feeling happy and refreshed weeks went by where all she did was hung out with her favorite person Yongsun and even checked in on Lucky.

It had been a long time since Byul felt like this and she was really enjoying the feeling of being fully herself again and she has Yongsun to thank for it everyday.

"Phew, is that Byul?" Chen said when he saw her come in.

"Oh gosh here we go." Byul rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I'm serious! What is this glow I have never seen before?!" Chen asked.

"I really have no idea what you are talking about Chen." Byul gave him an innocent look.

"Hmm I think you do, and this WHO I'm talking about has a name too.. what was it again...? Byul help me out here." Chen joked and acted like he was thinking and it made Byul laugh as she watched him.

"Ok ok you are so annoying, it might be because of Yongsun ok, happy?" Byul pushed Chen's shoulder and he faked being in pain.

"Well no, I'd be more happy if you fix the sentence with it IS because of Yongsun." Chen smiled and put his arm around Byul.

"Yeah yeah ok you got me." Byul couldn't hold back her smile anymore.

"That's my girl! Oh sorry I mean Yongsun's girl." Chen laughed.

"Ahh shut up it's not like that.." Byul said and knocked off his arm from her shoulder.

Chen pinched on Byul's cheeks, "But you want it to!" He said and Byul fought a smile and pushed his hands away, the two got into a playful fight and was soon called in to do some work.

Yongsun wanted to surprise Byul since Lucky had been feeling better these days and he was able to fully run and play without hurting himself or slowing his recovery.

When Yongsun entered the fire department she was greeted by a younger looking woman who was doing some paperwork but looked up with a smile as soon as she heard Yongsun enter.

"Hello! Is there something I can help you with?" She asked.

Yongsun liked her friendliness and looked at her badge that said Heeyeon and Yongsun noted that with a smile.

"Yes, Heeyeon nice to meet you, I am here to see Byulyi please." Yongsun said as she bowed and the younger woman did the same.

"Ahh they should just be finishing training I will t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter