Ch.17

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun stopped by Wheein's cafe before opening the clinic and got her usual, she sat down to eat her breakfast and Wheein joined her.

"So how is couple life?" Wheein asked.

Yongsun couldn't hold back her smile but tried to play it cool and shrugged, "It's good." She said.

"Yeah right, you have been smiling since you got in here and checking your phone every 5 minutes, you are practically glowing since we caught you in our bedroom." Wheein said.

"Ok.. yes it is going amazing we are going on our first official date tonight since our schedules are free and I'm really excited." Yongsun practically squealed.

"Wow I really haven't seen you this happy in a while even with your exes.." Wheein couldn't help but smile at her friends new mood.

"Yeah.. Byul is different.. it's like she is the piece of my life that I always needed." Yongsun said.

"Aww how cute I'm happy to see you happy, and if Byul ever doesn't make you happy I'm going to kick her ." Wheein said and put her fists up.

Yongsun laughed at how ridiculous Wheein was being, Byul made her indescribably happy every day even when they were kids and she is thankful to have her in her life again.

The rest of the day seemed to go slow for Yongsun as her excitement became more and more as the hours past and she couldn't wait to get home so she could change and go out with Byul.

A customer entered the clinic and was browsing, when the older woman walked up to the counter to pay for her items she looked at Yongsun in shock.

"Hello ma'am found everything?" Yongsun asked.

"Yongsun?" The woman who was still shocked asked.

"Uhh yes?" Yongsun responded with confusion.

"Yongsun! It's me, Mrs. Oh! Oh my it is so nice to see you!" Mrs. Oh clapped happily and gave Yongsun a hug.

"Mrs. Oh?!? Wow I thought I'd never see you again.." Yongsun said and she felt her tears begin to surface.

"I'm so sorry.. I- I hope you will forgive me I got all of your letters you sent but I just.. I just couldn't bring myself to go back to that time, I tried so hard to forget and I know I should have kept in touch but it hurt to think about what happened that day.." Mrs. Oh lowered her head as she spoke.

Yongsun held Mrs. Oh and cried with her, "You have nothing to be sorry for.. it was hard for all of us and I know you tried hard for us, you saved us." Yongsun said.

They both talked for a while and caught up as Yongsun prepared to close her clinic.

"So do you keep in touch with any of the kids?" Mrs. Oh asked.

"Mmm, well honestly I was only close to Byul and we recently found each other.. I thought that she was dead, but she wasn't and it seemed fate wanted us to meet again and now we are dating." Yongsun smiled as she told Mrs. Oh it was as if she had really let it all sink in how far from her journey in life she has come.

"Oh my! Really?? That is wonderful! I am so happy to hear that, you two were so cute together at the home I knew you guys would be together forever." Mrs. Oh said.

"Yes she was always there for me I really couldn't ask for a better friend." Yongsun wiped a tear she could feel was escaping.

"I am happy for you two, I would love to stay and talk but I'd better get going." Mrs. Oh said.

"That is fine, I'm glad we met again and I'd love if you stopped by sometime or we could meet again with Byul." Yongsun said.

"I'd love that." Mrs. Oh said and hugged Yongsun and said their goodbyes.

Excitement rushed through Yongsun as soon as she rushed home to get ready.

They weren'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter