Ch.14

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party was coming up and Yongsun was really nervous, mostly because of her feelings for Byul that she had been analyzing since wheein left for her trip, once Yongsun realized her feelings were more than just friends with Byul she couldn't turn back, she was the type of person who couldn't let a strong feeling go until it was resolved.

Yongsun had noticed how attracted to Byul she was when she would glance over a little too long at Byul when she was watching tv with her, or how she shamefully looked too much at Byul's cute when she would play with Lucky on the floor. Yongsun was attracted to Byul and she loved her, there was no doubt about that but of course she had doubts that even if Byul did like women did she like Yongsun in that way or if it was simply a platonic friendship they were going to have forever, Yongsun also didn't want to risk having it change their friendship because Byul was the most important person in her life and if she lost her again it would break her.

Those insecurities made her nervous, and the party itself as well, Yongsun remembers the parties wheein would throw before and after she met Hyejin and they were always crazy and Yongsun always would wake up the next morning not knowing what things she did to make a fool of herself the night before.

Wheein was practically famous in the lesbian community and in our neighborhood as the queen of parties, everyone wants to be at a Wheein party and things can get a bit crazy like the one time someone got a dart stuck in their hand and not to mention all the stupid things Yongsun would do which is another reason why she is nervous and also vowed to not drink.

Yongsun hadn't asked Byul about the party yet and she decided she would tonight since Byul was coming over to watch movies and hang out, she pushed her thoughts to the back of her mind as she prepared some snacks and gathered movies from her collection.

A little while later Byul showed up and they started their now every night routine where Yongsun grabbed the snacks and Byul picked out a movie.

When they settled close together on the couch like every night before they began to watch the movie, as the cheesy horror movie was playing Yongsun could feel her heart pounding in her chest and it wasnt from the movie.

Byul had rested her head on Yongsun's shoulder and was snuggled up so close she could feel Byul's breathing and how she let out a small gasp when the killer caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter