Ch.23

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The light shown bright on the couple who were sound asleep from a long night of playing competitive board games and Byul woke first, as the light beamed down on them both Byul took the chance to stare and smile at her amazingly beautiful girlfriend.

Moving the hair from Yongsun's face Byul bent down and lightly kissed her forehead and stayed there, "How did I get so lucky?" She whispered against Yongsun's forehead then leaned back with a smile.

"I knew you were awake." Byul said as she caught Yongsun's smile that quickly turned into a pout as she got discovered.

"You could have kept going.. telling me your deepest darkest secrets about how I'm the love of your life and how I make you so incredibly happy." Yongsun joked and wrapped her arms and legs around Byul and nuzzled into her neck.

"I could.. but I'd rather tell you when you are awake, I'm not afraid to let the world know how in love with you I am." Byul said and kissed the top of Yongsun's head.

"Ok ok I'm not even going to test that.." Yongsun laughed.

"Are you sure? I will gladly scream it at the top of my lungs." Byul said and took a deep breath.

Yongsun looked up with wide eyes and covered Byul's mouth in a hurry.

"Dont you dare.. my neighbors already hate me enough cause of our.. bed talk, I don't want to wake them up this early with your screaming." Yongsun said.

Byul nodded with Yongsun's hand still on then nibbled a bit at it when she didn't move it out of the way.

"Yah! Don't bite me." Yongsun laughed.

"No slap today? That's new.." Byul joked.

"You want me to slap you?" Yongsun gave Byul a side glance.

"I don't.." Byul said.

"Alright then, and I'm in a good mood already today since I woke up next to you and I got a surprise later today for you when we have dinner with our parents." Yongsun said.

"Ok.. being greasy is my thing when did you start that? And a surprise? Now I want this dinner to be here already." Byul said.

"It's not too much of a surprise don't get your hopes up too high, and who says only you can be greasy? I am learning from the best you know." Yongsun got up and went to change into more comfortable clothes as she and Byul were going to be in the kitchen all day preparing food for their parents.

"Well then you are a fast learner and I will always be excited for any surprises you give me, it's impossible for me not to." Byul laughed and followed Yongsun.

Byul got dressed into some denim jeans and a black t shirt that she had left over at Yongsun's place from one of the times she spent the night, Yongsun decided on shorts and a tank top and they both went into the kitchen together to prepare.

"So I'm going to make your parents favorite foods and you will make my parents favorite foods?" Byul asked.

"Yes exactly, I thought it would be cute to tell them we made their favorite dishes together." Yongsun said.

"I couldn't agree more." Byul said and began to work on the foods.

After a while it was going well and Byul was almost finished but Yongsun started to struggle and it was starting to annoy her, so she decided to sit down and relax.

Byul finished and went to check on Yongsun, who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter