Ch.24

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They decided to have the dinner at Byul's house and went there to set everything up.

They stood at Byul's front door and Byul turned to face Yongsun.

"This is the first time you have been to my apartment.. which is shocking but pardon the mess if there is any since I haven't really stayed a night here in a while and I don't remember the state I left it in." Byul said.

Yongsun laughed and rolled her eyes.

Byul opened the door and walked through setting the food she picked up onto the counter and turned around to Yongsun's wandering eyes.

"Ok.. why do we stay at my place?" Yongsun asked.

"Your apartment is so much better than mine! It looks like a bachelor pad." She continued as she walked to the comfy looking couch and plopped down.

Byul chuckled, "that's not exactly what I imagined you would think but my mother did come in and decorate quite a bit, it's like a hobby of hers."

"Your mom has good tastes in interior design, we could have been having on this!" Yongsun said as she sprawled out on the couch.

"Such a dirty mind.. the first thing you think of is having on my very comfy couch, but you haven't seen my bed yet." Byul winked as she picked up Yongsun from the couch who instinctively wrapped her arms and legs around Byul as she carried her to her bedroom.

"Byul I'm going to be very mad at you if your bedroom is better than mine." Yongsun said as she kissed Byul on the lips, Byul smiled against the kiss and opened the door to her bedroom.

"BYUL!" Yongsun yelled and slapped Byul's shoulder.

"Ouch! Remember who is carrying who here.." Byul whined.

Byul's mother really outdid herself and made her room look very minimalist with light gray walls, low lighting and a queen sized bed that had big inviting covers that matched the color of the walls.

The few accents around the room including the big screen tv made the room look like it belonged to a rich ceo.

Byul carried Yongsun over to her bed and placed her down, getting on top of her and started to kiss down Yongsun's neck.

"No I dont think so!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter