Ch.3

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifteen years after that incident a lot had changed, the foster home was split up and Yongsun and Byul were apart from each other, Yongsun was adopted by two women Dahye and Jieun who instantly fell for their new daughter the moment they saw her. Her mother's were both doctors and helped a lot in getting Yongsun the help that she needed to become a veterinarian, with her love for animals and passion to help them all she became one of the best and most sought out veterinarian in seoul. When they were split up she tried to contact anyone who knew about Byul's whereabouts, she didnt even know if she was still alive.

Yongsun missed her best friend and never stopped trying to find her, she still had hope that she was alive. Yongsun tried to contact Mrs. Oh even but the woman wasnt easy to reach either, every year on the anniversary of the fire she wrote a letter to Byul about her year and how much she missed the girl, without an address to send the letters she kept them in a box under her bed at home. The anniversary of the fire was always a bad time for Yongsun, she lost her home and the one person who was dear to her and poor Star the hamster didnt make it that long either.

Byul decided the day she woke up from the hospital that she was going to be a firefighter just like the man who saved her life. His name was Hyoseob and he quickly became like a father figure to Byul and five years after that incident he officially became Byul's father and adopted her into his home, his wife Minji welcomed her with open arms as well, she loved Byul as if she gave birth to her. They took very good care of Byul and she lived a good life without many problems, when Byul graduated high school she told her father that she wanted to become a firefighter and with tears in his eyes and his little baby growing up and wanting to be like him he accepted and did everything in his power to help her live her dream.

Everyday Byul longed to see her best friend Yongsun again, to hear her voice and hear her laugh. Many nights Byul would wake up in a sweat from a dream of her old home burning and Yongsun would be there just out of reach for Byul to save her and Byul would feel the searing pain in her leg from a flaming board fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter