Ch.4

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun woke up thankfully with no bad dreams this time, she always hated when she dreamt about that day it would tend to ruin her whole day. Yongsun did a long stretch and got out of bed, she showered and brushed her teeth and got dressed then made her way into her kitchen. Settling with just a piece of toast and some water for breakfast cause she was sure she would get coffee and a more filling meal at the cafe next to her that also happened to be one of her best friend and her wife's cafe.

As she drove she listened to some music to ease her struggle through traffic, tapping lightly on the steering wheel she sang out some words to the song "You're my world baby" Yongsun sings lightly the rest turning into a mumble as she jumps into her thoughts and her thoughts go to Byul and for some reason today Yongsun really missed her smile, she wondered how grown up she was now and if that smile was still the same as before, cute and crooked but when Yongsun got her really happy (which happened a lot) then her nose would scrunch up and her teeth would show even more and it was one of the best things that Yongsun experienced in her life.

"HEY LADY!" A pedestrian yelled and slapped her car which made Yongsun slam on the brakes hard and she looked at the man she almost hit wide eyed and with a pout, "WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" he yelled again at her and she apologetically raised her hands and told him sorry. It wasnt like Yongsun to be that distracted especially while driving, Yongsun shook her head and continued driving until she got to her clinic. After Yongsun parked her car she walked to the cafe next door since she didnt open her clinic for another hour, she was really early today because she was really craving her friend's cooking. The cafe called Cafe Magnolia had a very minimalist vibe with soft instrumental music playing and it smelled so delicious every day and it instantly made Yongsun feel at home when she smelled it.

"Yong! You look a little ty what happened?" Her friend Wheein said as she pulled away from the hug she ran to give Yongsun and gave her a suspicious look. "Ahh just had a lot on my mind this morning and almost ran someone over." Yongsun said like it was no big deal and gave Wheein a straight smile as she plopped down at her favorite booth that had the most comfortable seats and the best view of the street outside. "Unnie.. that is not like you you take road rules very seriously, what was distracting you so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter