Ch.16

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shone bright through the bedroom window and directly onto Yongsun's face which made her wake up from her very warm and comfortable slumber, as she tried to wake up fully she started to stretch but couldn't reach out far because someone was next to her.

At that moment Yongsun remembered last night and her face immediately started to turn red and she looked at the back of a sleeping Byul thankfully still clothed.

A smile started to play at Yongsun's lips as she remembered in detail her and Byul's passionate kiss last night and Byul telling her that she also likes her, she was worrying for nothing and she couldn't believe that Byul liked her too.

Byul started to wake up and Yongsun was going to pretend to sleep but she chose to stare in awe at the woman laying next to her.

"Morning." Byul said with a smile as she turned around completely to face Yongsun.

"Good morning, how was your sleep?" Yongsun asked as she placed a hand on Byul's cheek.

At the touch Byul opened her eyes wide and coughed.

"We made out last night didn't we?" Byul asked.

"Yep."

"You confessed to me right?" Byul asked again.

"Yep."

"And I also confessed right.." Byul knew the answer.

"Yep."

"Ahh.." Byul laughed, "So.. then it's ok to do this?"

Byul laid on her elbow and quickly placed a kiss on Yongsun's lips.

"Yah!" Yongsun slapped Byul's arm and Byul laughed.

"It's ok to do it.. as long as you do it longer." Yongsun said as she smiled and bit her lip.

Byul gave Yongsun a shocked look, "Well, look who is being bold.."

"I can be even bolder.." Yongsun said and kissed Byul softly on her soft lips and the beautiful moment turned hotter quicker as they both deepened their kiss.

Yongsun was really becoming bold and in the heat of the moment pushed Byul on her back and got on top of her and started to kiss her again, both fighting for dominance and their tongues danced together, Byul placed her hands underneath Yongsun's shirt on the bare skin of her back, Yongsun felt the heat and let out a soft moan against Byul's lips from the touch.

The two were about to go further until they heard a loud knock on the door and they immediately scrambled off each other and checked their clothes and hair to try and look presentable.

"Who is in our room?! Why is the door locked!" They both heard Wheein yell.

"Babe I know we slept uncomfortably on the small sofa but can you please lower your voice.. I have a headache." Hyejin said a bit softer to Wheein outside the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter