Ch.13

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein and Hyejin came back from their short vacation and plopped down in bed, Hyejin had came up with the idea to take friday and the weekend off to go back to their hometown in Jeonju, they had turned off their phones and just visited family and enjoyed the weekend distraction free.

Wheein put her phone on the charger and turned it on, as it loaded she didn't waste time kissing and playing with a sleepy Hyejin who laid there giggling and let her wife do as she pleased.

The phone loaded and played the text tone, Wheein groaned and went to check her phone.

All the text messages were from Yongsun who seemed to be having a gay panic moment the entire weekend since Wheein missed thirty texts.

"WHEEIN I MISS YOU HELP ME PLEASE!"
"Wheein.. this is the second night Byul has slept over.. I am making her pancakes.. when did I ever cook for my exes??"
"I am feeling a bit emotional, Byul just gave me puppy dog eyes as we yes... went grocery shopping and yes grocery shopping for both of us... but she gave me puppy eyes to buy her something she wanted until I finally gave in.."
"I think maybe I have feelings for Byul that are more than from our friendship when we were kids.. how do I tell her. DO I TELL HER? OMG.. I don't want to mess up what we just got back what do I do? WHEEIN??"

As Wheein read and rolled her eyes at some of the ridiculous texts she received she felt her now awake wife slide up behind her and lay on her back, Hyejin wrapped her arms around Wheein and kissed her neck.

"I missed your warmth, what is going on?" Hyejin asked in a low tone at Wheein's ear and it made her shiver and lean back into Hyejin.

Placing the phone down Wheein explained the texts to her wife while playing with her hair.

"So first of all just want to say how stereotypical they are buying groceries together already.. and staying over at each other's houses, in lesbian terms they are practically married by now. Second how does she not see this?" Hyejin asked.

"Well you know.. yong can be a little slow to the signs somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter