Ch.10

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a little while since Yongsun had a nightmare, this time it was similar to the rest but now she could perfectly see Byul's present face instead of her as a child and she had her hand reaching out to Yongsun through flames.

Waking in a sweat she felt the tears forming immediately, Yongsun had a crushing feeling on her heart and reached for her phone to call Byul.

The phone rang for what seemed like eternity to Yongsun, her heart was beating hard in her chest.

"Hello? Yong?" Byul answered in a confused sleepy tone.

The tears of relief came as she heard that cute sleepy voice, Yongsun thought that something might have happened since she had a nightmare and she just got reunited with Byul so the thought really scared her.

"I'm sorry Byul, I didn't mean to wake yo-" Yongsun was cut off by a now awake and panicky Byul

"Are you crying? What happened? Are you okay? Where are you? I'll pick you up, Yong?" Byul got quiet.

Yongsun sniffed a few times to try and calm herself so she could speak. "I had a nightmare, I got scared that maybe something happened to you so I called I'm sorry I woke you up." Yongsun said between sniffs.

"Oh, Yong you don't need to be sorry about that, I'm right here I'm not going anywhere! I just found you, well I'll give the credit to Lucky, but you aren't getting rid of me that easily.. unless you want to..?" Byul said the last words as a question which immediately got the attention of Yongsun.

"Of course not Byul, you aren't going to get rid of me that easily either." Yongsun said with a pout.

"Good, I can even hear and imagine your pout you are doing now.. so cute." Byul laughed.

Yongsun sat up in her bed, "How did you know I was pouting?" Yongsun asked.

"You accidentally put our call on video call." Byul said in a serious tone and Yongsun checked her phone half in panic but it was still in regular call. Yongsun slowly placed her phone back to her ear and listened to a laughing Byul on the other end.

"Did you actually check? You really are a yeba." Byul was still laughing and it made Yongsun pout again.

"Yah! That's not funny! And why are you bringing that nickname back?" Yongsun asked

"It is really funny! I can't believe you fell for it. I like that nickname it really fits you." Byul was still laughing

Yongsun began to laugh too cause it was true, "I blame it on the sleep." Yongsun said

"Ok ok, yeba" Byul chuckled.

They fell into a comfortable silence then Yongsun heard Byul cough.

"Hey, Yong." Byul said.

"Hmm?" Yongsun hummed.

"Uhh can I come over?" Byul asked slowly, if Yongsun could see her face she was sure she would be blushing.

Yongsun felt her own cheeks redden and her heart beat hard against her chest yet again.

After a while of silence Byul tried to explain herself, "I mean.. just.. you know cause.. I won't be able to sleep and I want to help you sleep... cause.." Byul was stuttering.

"Yes." Finally Yongsun worked the word out of as she fanned her warm cheeks.

"Oh.. ok! Send me the address and I'll be there as fast as you can say yeba." Byul said.

"Oh my god Byul, end the call." Yongsun said with a smile.

Yongsun sent Byul her address and quickly placed her phone on her bed and she followed after it, burying her face in her pillow and letting out a loud scream into it.

A million thoughts ran through Yongsun's mind and she couldn't believe that Byul was on her way to her place right now as she freaked out. Byul had been in Yongsun's room at the orphanage plenty of times but this was different, Yongsun was a grown woman now and a little messy as well.

"Oh no." She thought as she sat up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter