Chapter 8

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Y/N--

My heart raced as he tightly held onto my hand and pulling me close behind him until we got to our designated seats. The members sat down and Yoongi sat down next to me without releasing his grip. I felt secure and safe just knowing he was there with me. I couldn't stop staring at him until, "Should stop staring at me." He blurted. I diverted my attention to somewhere else quickly scrunching my face in embarrassment. 

He gave a small chuckle and let go of my hand. I used my hands to feel my cheeks as I felt it burning up. I didn't know but he was staring and smiling at my gesture. The ceremony had started with an opening act and it was my first time being at such an event. Usually I'd be watching this at home on TV or Vlive but here I am sitting in the crowd with all these great artists and beside BTS whom I never thought I'd meet. 

I guess the aftermath of the nervousness got to me late as I felt the need to go to the washroom. I turned to Yoongi, "Is it rude if I get up right now and leave?" I asked.

"Where are you going?" He asked seeing me a bit uncomfortable.

"Washroom...the side affects of being nervous has caught up to me." I said sighing. He scoffed and nodded, "Go on. It's okay. Just don't run away." He replied. I lightly slapped him and smiled, "I won't... plus how am I going to get home?" I asked indicating I brought no money with me to pay for a taxi or bus fare. 

Before I walked past him, he stopped me, "what's wrong?" I whispered. He said something but I couldn't hear due to the background noises and cheers from the crowd. Seeing me having trouble hearing he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. I was surprised at his action and he whispered, "You're wearing a dress...are you thinking of just climbing over all of us?" He said in a stern voice. 

I froze and pulled back quickly; my heart beating faster than ever with the closeness he just gave me. I hope he didn't hear my heart beat. I thought. He turned to the Hoseok and Hoseok whispered to the others and soon enough they quickly stood up and shuffled to the side to let me through. 

"Be quick." Yoongi said.

"Eh hyung. Women needs to take their time. No rush." Namjoon said and I gave him the thumbs up for saying that. 

"Well she won't be that long. She'll be back by the time we need to leave for our performance right?" Jungkook said smiling and I nodded, "I'll be back quick."

I walked out and asked a staff where the washroom was and she help direct me. I thanked her and walked into the washroom and I calmed myself down as I washed my hands. "What am I thinking?" I mumbled. 

As I walked out, I had too much on my mind; thinking about what Yoongi's eyes were telling me when he grabbed my hand, what his smiles at me were. Was he feeling what I think it is? I lost sense of direction and went to the lounge area where there were people standing around and drinking. I bumped into someone and knocked her drink onto her dress. As if calling me clumsy isn't enough.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I apologized realizing what I had done.

"yah!" She yell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter