Chapter 14

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Y/N--

It's been two days since Yoongi had left for Japan. He called me when he got there but because their schedules were full, he could only text me when he had time to spare. 

I was at Yoongi's parents' house helping them with their restaurant when a phone call came in. I ran to pick it up hoping it was from Yoongi but it wasn't. I picked up and it was from Jinhee. 

"Hello?" 

"Y/N shi?" She asked.

"Hi, what's up?" I asked wondering why she would contact me out of the blue.

"Can we meet up?" 

"I'm currently at my in law's place. Is there something you need?" I asked while I was helping my mother wash vegetables.

"Do you mind if we meet up at a nearby cafe?" 

Since she was insisting to meet up, I decided to do so. I left my in laws for a couple hours and told them I was meeting a friend and they gladly let me leave. "Remember to come back before dinner sweety." My father in law said as I left the restaurant. "Nae!" 

I walked to the cafe she told me about and I saw her sitting there alone drinking her coffee. I made my way to her and she greeted me, "have a seat. I wasn't sure what you wanted so I just ordered you the same thing." I nodded and smiled, "anything's fine." The waitress walked over and placed a cup of coffee and a cup of water for me. 

"Thank you." I said and the waitress smiled before saying,

"Min Yoongi's wife right?" I nodded and she held out her hand, "Oh my gosh, you're prettier in person." she said and I gave her a quick handshake. "I'll leave you two alone." She replied and walked away. 

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked seeing her suitcase beside her.

"I'm heading to Japan for BTS' concert tonight." She answered.

I nodded not thinking about it much considering she was Bang PD's niece. "Did Yoongi tell you about us?" I placed my cup down and a rush of nervousness came through me, "U-us?" I asked.

She nodded, "Him and I" 

I wasn't getting a good feeling about this but somehow I feel like this was what Yoongi was hiding from me. I gave her a weak smile as she continued. 

"Did you know the reason why he kissed you that day?" Jinhee leaned back into her seat and crossed her arms against her chest. I was reminded of that day, the second day I saw them at an event. I had always wanted to ask him why he did that that day but I never really asked and we never talked about it. 

She continued, "He did it to get back at me. Yoongi and I were dating before I left him to go to the states. The day he did that at the event was the day he wanted to propose to me but before he could say anything I told him I was leaving for the states." My heart sank and I stiffened. "He married you because he wanted to save his, s' and the company's reputation." That I knew as I found out shortly after marriage. 

"S-so why are you back?" I managed to say something in return. 

"I want things to be like before, I regret leaving him." She confessed. I swallowed hard and my heart pounded. I gripped my hands to stop them from trembling. 

"I just wanted to tell you that, I want to fight for him fair and square with you." She replied seeing me divert my eyes out the window. 

"How are you for sure he still loves you?" I asked holding back my tears.

"I'm sure there's a room in his house that he says is his studio. He probably hasn't allowed you to go in there yet has he?" She asked. I thought back, she was right; there was one room that I never bothered to enter and Yoongi didn't really allow me to go in there; he did enter it once but locked the door as he came out.

"That's all I think I should say. I need to catch my flight now." Jinhee stood up and grabbed hold of her suitcase. "I already paid for the coffee." She left leaving me there to process everything that was said to me. I looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter