Chapter 11

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Yoongi--

Yoongi was focused on finishing the demo track before handing it over for review, maybe a bit too focused to even hear the doorbell to his studio. 

Y/N rang it a couple of times until she finally realized he wasn't going to open the door. She placed the bag of food down and reached for her phone in her back pocket.

Yoongi's phone vibrated against the table causing him to snap back into reality, "I'm listening," he answered.

"Uhm... I'm just outside of your studio." She replied.

Without saying anything he got up and opened the door. She stared at him, hanging up and then giving him a smile before holding up a bag of food. He smiled back and moved to the side for her to enter, closing the door behind them. 

"Sorry, did I interrupt you?" She asked seeing his computer screen. 

"it's okay, I guess I need a break too." He replied gesturing her to sit on the sofa. She took a seat and he sat down on his chair facing her as she took out some food.

"I know you said you guys didn't need anything but I know for sure when you're working you'd skip your meals so I brought some food." 

He took whatever was given to him and he smiled at her as she handed him food. "Thanks,"he said; she smiled at him in return. 

"so this is the genius lab" she said scanning the room. He shook his head, "I wouldn't say genius." 

She stood up and walked over to his computer to see what he was doing. He turned his chair trailing her movement. "Almost done?" She asked. 

"Almost." He replied. "I just need to add something and it should be good. I'm just trying to find the missing piece." 

She looked at him intrigued by what he was saying and nodded before turning back to look at the screen. "Want to listen?" He asked making her turn with her eyes showing interest, "can I?" 

He nodded and placed his snack down on the table and scooted over to the computer pressing play. He tried to read her expression but she didn't give much and he was getting worried it wasn't good enough. The reason why he was willing to let her listen was because her perspective is different from their's. 

The song ended and he had his eyes fixed on her the entire time and she turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter