Chapter 18

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Yoongi--

After a few hours, Y/N was finally awake. The members were all scattered around sleeping as they couldn't the last couple of days. Jungkook had his head resting against Jin's left shoulder with Namjoon resting on the other. Taehyung and Jimin were sitting on another couch sleeping and Hoseok slept with his head resting on his girlfriend's lap. 

Y/N turned to look at Yoongi who was resting his head against her bed and his hand tightly gripping her's. She didn't want to wake him up but she didn't want to stay in the hospital either. She looked around and could tell none of them had been sleeping and she felt bad, knowing they worried about her even cancelling their schedules to be with her warmed her heart. 

Her slight movement woke Yoongi up immediately. "You're awake," He said as soon as his eyes met her's. "Sorry I woke you." She replied and the members began waking up one after another. They rushed over to her bedside, "We were worried." She gave them a small smile and took her hand out of Yoongi's grip and turning to face the window.

Namjoon placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, "Give her some time." He whispered. 

"I want to go home." She said looking out the window.

"I think you should stay here for another day." Yoongi suggested. 

"Yeah Y/N, you should just rest and not think about anything. You've done enough." Jin replied.

"We'll take care of the rest." Jimin added stepping over closer to the side of her bed.

"If the doctor says I can leave, can I?" She asked putting everyone in a tight spot. "I think we're all uncomfortable here."

"Okay," Yoongi gave into his wife and Taehyung went to go get the doctor for an evaluation. 

 

--Y/N--

 

I knew I was putting them in a tight spot but I felt like I needed to go home. The doctor came in with a smile upon seeing everyone. "Good morning." He said and walked over to me. I smiled, "Good morning." I replied.

"So I heard you wanted to go home today?" He asked as he checked my charts as i nodded. The doctor made eye contact with Yoongi before turning to me. 

"Your fever seems to have gone down, as long as you rest and take your antibiotics, you're okay to go home." The doctor said giving the charts back to the nurse.

"I can go home?" I asked with my eyes beaming.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter