Chapter 12

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Yoongi--

He kissed her and he knew he surprised her as he sensed her stiff body. He broke away from the kiss and stared into her eyes. The corners of his lips curled, "That's my answer." He whispered. 

She didn't say a word, nor did she blink, she was frozen. Her heart was pounding as if it was wanting to jump out of her body. He gave a small chuckle, "You okay?" He asked seeing her still stiff as a stick. 

She finally blinked a couple of times and pressed her lips tight feeling her cheeks burning. "So..." She finally managed to say after a while. "So...that means...you do like me?" 

Yoongi shook his head causing her to jerk back in confusion. He gave her a gummy smile and tapped the tip of her nose, "I don't like you." She bit her lip and looked at her trembling hand. He reached out intertwining her hand with his causing her to look back up at him, "I don't like you. I love you." He said giving her a reassuring smile. She stared at him and her eyes b wtih tears and it began to fall. He wiped her tears with his thumb, "I don't like it when you cry. It hurts me." He whispered before leaning in and giving her a peck on the lips.

"Can you hear anything?" Jin asked the members, they all had their ears glued to the door to eavesdrop but because the studio was sound proof, no one could hear anything. They shook their heads as they tried hard to listen. 

The door opened causing them to jump up in surprise and they scattered in all directions. 

"What are you all doing?" Yoongi asked staring at Jungkook who hid behind a plant placed in the hallway. Jungkook stood up and smiled, waving his hand "Hi hyung" 

Y/N walked out behind Yoongi to see the members all trying to hide themselves here and there, "What's this?" She asked and soon they came out of their hiding spots. 

"What were you all expecting to hear?" Yoongi asked. 

The members gave small chuckles, seeing how flush Y/N is. "I guess something good did happen behind closed doors." Namjoon teased.

"You dirty minded kids...let's go practice!" Yoongi said grabbing onto Y/N hand and pushing Jungkook lightly towards the practice room. Jungkook giggled and ran towards the practice room. 

"See, I told you so." Namjoon said as he walked by Y/N making Y/N smile.

"You were the one that spilled the beans?" Yoongi asked hearing what he said. "Uh...hyung..." Namjoon realizing he let it slip. "Actually let's all die together, we all said something!" Namjoon confessed pointing to everyone and the members ran towards the practice room before Yoongi throws a fit. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter