Chapter 10

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The kiss started off sweet and slow but quickly heated up; his lips were moving against mine tilting his head to have more access to my lips. A sudden realization came to me and I pulled away leaving him confused. He stared at me and my swollen lips not knowing what I was thinking. 

"I--I think we should head to sleep. It's late." I whispered and pulling away. I walked in but noticed he wasn't following me. "Not going to sleep? Don't you have work tomorrow?"

"Oh, you go on ahead." He said and watched me as I left for my room.

I closed the door of my room behind me with his eyes still staring at the closed door. I closed my eyes as I leaned against the door and knelt down hugging my knees. I shouldn't...we shouldn't. You told me so...I shouldn't fall for you. 

I waited til he left the house before I left my room, I didn't want it to be awkward. When I heard him leave, I got out of bed and stuck my ear to my bedroom door to make sure he was gone. I opened and ran to the bathroom to wash up. 

Just as I was patting my face dry, I heard the door open again and he walked in. I froze, why is he back?  I thought and slowly walked up to the door and snooped to see if he had left. 

"Y/N! Are you going to stay in the washroom forever?" I heard him call. I scrunched my face, how did he know? I realized the bathroom lights were on and my bedroom door was open. So much for trying to avoid him. 

I opened the door and stuck my head out, "Leaving for work?" I asked trying to be less awkward and make it seem like I wasn't avoiding.

"Oh"

I nodded and walked out, "The members want you to come to the studio today." He said. 

"Do they need anything?" I asked.

"Don't think so? Anyways, I'll see you at the studio." He said and walked out. I thought I was going to die holding my breath, as I calmed down the door opened again and he stuck his head in, "Also, don't avoid me." and he walked out again. I got caught.

I stopped by a convenient store to buy them some snacks and drinks; I couldn't come by empty handed even though Yoongi said they didn't need anything. 

Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jin were in dance practice while Namjoon and Yoongi were in the studio finishing up their final touches to the song. I quietly made my way into the room to set the snacks on the table hoping to not disturb them. I stood at the back and watched them with admiration and from the mirrors they noticed me. 

"You're here" Hoseok said turning around.

"Sorry did I disturb you?" 

"No no, we were waiting for you."

I tilted my head, "Me? why?" confused at what they said.

Jin smiled and walked over, "We wanted to talk." 

Namjoon entered the room after hearing I had came from a staff. "Come sit." Jimin said patting to the sofa seat nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter