Chapter 15

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The concert was about to start but Yoongi wasn't focusing. His mind was off somewhere else and he was just holding his phone the whole time. His parents weren't picking up, neither was his brother. He was beginning to fall apart. 

"Hyung! You can do this!" Taehyung yelled above all the cheers that was heard. Yoongi just nodded lifelessly.

"I just want to know if she's okay." Yoongi replied. 

"I'm sure she will be." Jin said patting his shoulder and Yoongi nodded, "She wouldn't leave me right?" 

"Don't think about it too much. Let's do this and we'll call her right after the concert ends."

"We'll call her until she picks up."

"I might need to fly back." Yoongi blurted out. The members stared at him, "Hyung, we have another concert tomorrow." Hoseok responded. 

"I just need to go and check on her and I'll fly right back." 

Seeing the members in a conflict, Hoseok's girlfriend stepped in after learning a little bit about the situation from Hoseok. "I'll fly back to check on her." 

Yoongi looked at her feeling thankful. "I'll book my flight right now and I should be back there tomorrow evening the latest." 

"Yeah, she'll go." Hoseok nodded to his girlfriend. 

"Let's go guys, onto the lift now." The staff gestured and the members cheered for each other before heading out there. 

The first half of the concert ended and Hoseok's girlfriend had to leave to make the flight. She called them to let them know she was boarding and Yoongi felt bad for having to get Hoseok's girlfriend to go instead. 

"It's okay hyung, we just have to get through this concert and then we'll immediately fly back to Seoul tomorrow night." Hoseok replied smiling and giving Yoongi a hug. 

 

--Y/N--

 

"Sweety, eat something." my mother in law came through the door and brought me some congee and some sides. 

"Thanks mother." I said sitting up from my bed. 

"What's wrong, is something bothering you?" She asked as she pushed my hair behind my ear. I smiled and shook my head, "I just miss Yoongi." I wasn't lying. I was missing him more than anything right now. I just wanted him here to tell me everything was okay. 

She smiled, "Oh I forgot to ring Yoongi. He's been calling none stop but we were all so busy." I looked over at my phone turned over on the night table and picked it up. I turned it back on to see 30+ miss calls and a bunch of text messages. 

"Maybe you should call him." She replied as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter