Chapter 17

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Y/N--

I was accompanied to the venue where the conference was held with Hoseok's girlfriend. I sat in the waiting room fiddling with my hands, Hoseok's girlfriend came over and placed her hand over mine. 

"you know, you can still leave now." She said.

"yes Y/N, I can deal with this if you feel uncomfortable. You still look unwell and unfit to face these reporters." Bang PD chimes in with his hands on his waist. I shook my head, it's better if I face it. 

It was time, the staff walked me out to the press and all eyes, cameras were on me. I swallowed hard but I knew it was something I needed to face now or later. I sat down taking a deep breath. I nodded to the staff to indicate I was ready to start, I tried to be as calm as possible knowing that I was on the stage, in front of all these people..alone.

"Hi, I'm Y/N, BTS' Suga/Min Yoongi's wife. Thank you all for coming today. I will try my best to answer some of your questions and hopefully put an end to all your speculations." It came out steady as I hoped. 

"Did you know about Min Yoongi's past relationship prior to your marriage?"

"Did he really marry you out of reputation?"

"Will you still be with him?"

Questions poured out here and there and my head was spinning trying to gather my thoughts.

"Please, one at a time" A staff said to help me and I was thankful for that. The reporters stopped their questioning to allow me to answer.

After a quick moment to gather my answers, I spoke out.

 

--Yoongi--

 

The members finally landed and because most reporters were at the press conference, the airport was quite empty. They got right into the car and drove to the company where it was currently being held.

Yoongi and the members had their eyes fixed on Yoongi's phone watching the live conference. They had only 30 mins left until It was starting and they were on their way. 

"Can we get there soon?" Yoongi asked rushing the manager. 

"I'm trying my best Yoongi." He replied eyes fixed on the road and calculating a faster route to go on. 

"Hyung, we're here with you. Let's face this together." The members comforted Yoongi. He nodded lightly rubbing his lip with his fingers. 

"Almost there." Manager said as he took a turn into the company.

The questions were out, reporters were asking her about him and Jinhee, whether or not she knew, and what her plans for the future was. He bit his lower lip restless waiting for what she was going to say.

"I'll drop you off here, go on. I'll follow you once I park the van." The manager said as he pulled up to the main door. The members hurried and got out the car running inside.

"Where's the press conference?" Jungkook asked as he ran out first. 

"Down the hall, to the left." 

"Hyung! This way!" Jungkook shouted and they all followed Jungkook.

"Leaving Yoongi..." Y/N said as they had entered from the back door and everyone was surprised to see the members when they should've been in Japan. Yoongi stopped in his tracks. Leaving me? He thought and his heart tightened by those words. 

The reporters turned and took photos of Yoongi standing and panting after the sprint. His expression was blank and his eyes showed hurt. 

Y/N and Yoongi made eye contact and her eyes was b wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter