Chapter 13

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Yoongi--

The members practiced for the whole week before leaving the next morning. After a lunch break, Y/N and Hoseok's girlfriend sat in the front of the room recording for them so they can monitor themselves later. After a couple rounds of practicing their solo stages, their manager walked into the room. 

"Bang PD wants us to meet in the meeting room." He announced.

"Now?" Namjoon responded sitting up from his laying position. The members began standing up one after another and headed towards the meeting room where Bang PD was waiting. 

"Let's go." Yoongi said grabbing onto my hand. 

"I can stay here and wait." She said smiling not following him. 

"Come, there's nothing you can't hear." He replied dragging me along. 

I looked over at Hoseok who was also trying to drag his girlfriend along and she glanced at me; both looking at each other in defeat. 

Jin opened the door to the meeting room and he froze at the door. "Ah hyung!" Jungkook whined after hitting Jin's back; the members began bumping into each other after Jin had stopped at the door. "Hyung! What are you doing?" Namjoon asked and he tiptoed over the member's shoulders to see what Jin was so shocked about. 

He turned around and stared at Yoongi, the members slightly pushed Jin to the side and they all froze the same way he had. They all turned around and faced Yoongi, their eyes told him what he had been hiding was now in the room. 

"What are you kids doing? Come on in." Bang PD can be heard. The members hesitantly walked into the door and Yoongi's grip of his wife's hand tightened as he walked through the door.

"Honey..you're hurting me." She said but Yoongi's eyes was fixed on someone. "Babe.." She called again and he turned to look at her, his face drained and he was a bit paler. "Sorry." he mumbled as he loosened his grip. 

"What's wrong?" She asked with concern in her eyes. He shook his head and walked to his seat as she followed close behind. They sat down and the members were just stiff and the air was filled with worry. 

"Besides, Y/N and Hoseok's girlfriend, all of you have already met my neice before. This is Jinhee." Bang PD introduced her to Yoongi's wife and Hoseok's girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N." She said giving her a warm welcome. "Hi, I'm Jinhee." Jinhee introduced herself and her eyes glanced over at Yoongi.

"What are you doing back here?" Jin asked in a serious tone. 

"Weren't you pursuing a career in the states?" Namjoon asked. 

"I was, but now I want to be back here. I got my degree and thought I might as well work for my uncle." She answered. 

 

--Y/N--

 

The members seemed very cautious about Jinhee. I could tell they were uncomfortable and wasn't as welcoming as they usually are. I felt it had to do something with Yoongi, his hands gripping mine time to time and he was unsettled in his seat. 

In the car he was still in deep thoughts and he didn't speak to me, something was really bothering him. 

"Is something wrong?" I asked after a while to break the silence.

"Oh? oh..nothing's wrong." He said reaching over and intertwined his hand with mine bringing it over to place on his lap. 

He wasn't willing to share what he was hiding and I decided I should just wait until he was willing to speak out. I realized with me continuously asking, being who he was, he wasn't going to give in easily. 

We got home and he went ahead to pack for his tour. I finished taking a shower in his bedroom and walked over to our bed that we now shared. I sat down watching him pack in silence. I didn't say much and he can tell I was't being myself. He zipped his suitcase and came to sit down beside me. 

"Mad at me?" He asked.

I turned and stared at him, "I just want to know what you've been hiding from me." 

He took my hand and held onto it, "I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter