Chapter 5

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Yoongi--

The members were all sitting around; Yoongi, Jin and Jungkook was on one couch, Namjoon sitting on a chair while Taehyung and Jimin were sitting on the floor. Hoseok went to grab a water bottle from the fridge before taking a seat next to Jimin. 

"How's Y/N?" Hoseok asked as he took a chugged some water.

"I still haven't been able to talk to her." Yoongi replied. "Been so busy. When I go home; she's sleeping and I would sleep on the couch." Throwing his head back and staring at the ceiling.

"Is she okay? I feel sad just thinking that you're just letting her stay home and really not communicating with her." Jimin asked. 

"I feel bad for hiding her in the dark too. If it wasn't for those articles and the situation hyung was in, we wouldn't have resorted to this." Namjoon said leaning in and rubbing his face with his hands. 

"I should avoid her as much as possible, at least after a year it'll be easier for us to divorce." He responded. "I just hope that she doesn't fall in love with me and not be able to let go. I'll feel bad if I can't return the love she gives me." 

"Sorry." A backup dancer said as he entered the door making the members look at the door; mouths dropped and Yoongi's eyes quivered at the sight of his wife standing at the door moving to the side letting the dancers in. 

She looked up at him and gave a small smile before walking in and placing the bags on the table at the side of the room. "I--I bought you guys some snacks and drinks." She said as her voice shaked and Yoongi knew she had probably heard what they were talking about.

"Y-Y/N..." Taehyung called out realizing the atmosphere had gone cold and quiet. 

"I know you guys have been working day and night, maybe even skipping meals so I just bought something to settle your stomach." She said looking away from us; the tone of her voice trembling a bit. 

"You heard everything didn't you?" Yoongi asked. 

She stopped taking out the snacks from the bag and her hands trembled a little. She turned and Yoongi saw the tears that were forming in her eyes as she tried to swallow it back. "We'll talk later...not here....please." She said and walked out the door. "Sorry I think I disturbed your guys' practice." 

Yoongi stood up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter