Chapter 19

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Yoongi--

 

It's been a couple days since Yoongi had been back home; still Y/N was not speaking much to him. The night fell and Yoongi pushed aside his work to stay with her until she was better. He made some phone calls to the company and managed to get another day off to make sure Y/N was okay.

He laid in bed next to his sleeping wife, he scooted over and wrapped his arm around her waist and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry babe." He whispered not knowing she was awake and was just pretending to sleep.

She longed for his hold and feeling his warmth after so many exhausting days was comforting. She waited until he had fallen asleep before gently slipping out of his hold and walking out of the room to get a glass of water. Sitting on the stool at the kitchen counter, she ran her hand through her hair and letting out a sigh. 

Yoongi moved his hands in his sleep and patted the bed in search for Y/N but she wasn't there and he immediately got up to look around. He saw the light in the kitchen and sighed in relief. Walking out half asleep to find his wife sitting there with her chin resting on the palm of her hand. He walked over and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a back hug. 

She flinched a bit by the sudden hug, "Why are you not sleeping?" She asked quietly.

"I was going to ask you the same, why aren't you?" He whispered against her ear.

"I think I slept a lot today." She replied grabbing her cup of water and taking another sip from it.

He rested his chin on the crook of her neck, "Please forgive me." He mumbled. "I'm really sorry I hid it from you. At the start I didn't know how to tell you, I thought it would be fine but I didn't know her coming back would make it so complicated. I had ended things...I guess I should've told you right then and there." He explained.

"It would've been a lot easier if you had been honest with me when I asked you what was on your mind. I knew something was up when you and the others met her in the meeting room that day. You were resltess." She said placing down her cup and leaning her head against his chest.

"I know...and its my fault. But what I said at the press is true." He continued, "I love you...more than I ever thought. And..I'm scared of losing you. When I heard you found out, I was so afraid."

She pulled out of his embrace and got out from the stool, turning to face him. Yoongi scanned her eyes to figure out what she was thinking. Before he could say anything else, she wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled against his chest closing her eyes. Yoongi immediately wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. 

"I couldn't bring myself to face you these couple of days. I was heartbroken when I found out, but I realized that's how much I love you and I can't imagine myself without you. I had probably already forgiven you when I saw you at the press conference that day. When I saw you, I felt a rush of relief that you were there with me to face everything. I also had feared that you would leave me because she was....indeed your ex that you thought of marrying before meeting me." She mumbled against his chest.

He kissed the her head and rested his chin on her crown, pulling her into a tighter hug. "That was before I met you. Now...I just want you and I need you here with me. Without you, I feel empty as if I'm missing a part of me. I become restless. I couldn't focus on anything."

She tilted her face up to meet his, her eyes b with tears. He pulled away slightly, with his hands cupping her face; using his thumbs to caress her cheeks. Her tears just fell. "It hurts me to see you cry."

"At least your here to wipe it for me." She mumbled with a small smile. Yoongi wiped her tears, "I'll always be here." With that, he leaned in and kissed her. It was soft and gentle but there was so much emotion in it. The days that they were apart, the complications that was all seemed to have vanished. 

One of his hands left her cheek and wrapped itself around her waist pulling her closer to him. His other hand went behind her head so he could deepen the kiss. She responded by running her hands up his back. 

He broke the kiss and they were panting to catch their breaths. "I love you." He whispered and she grinned at him, "I love you too." He flashed her a gummy smile and went back in to kiss her. He moved her slowly back into their room and closed the door behind him. She was moved back onto the bed and fell on it. Hovering over her, he took off his shirt and went down to kiss her neck leaving trails down to her exposing shoulders. His hands slowly ran up the side of her shirt before helping her pull it over her head. 

They pulled apart just staring into each others' eyes. Even without words they knew what the other was thinking. Her hand ran down his toned chest and towards the rim of his sweats. His hands were quicker than hers; as he smashed his lips against her's again, he was already working to get them undressed. It was a night filled with desire and pure love.

Morning came and the birds were chirping out their window. He woke up with her sleeping and snuggling against his bare chest. Smiling he planted a kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter