Chapter 4

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight seeped through the curtains of the bedroom she was sleeping in. Y/N rubbed her eyes as she felt the sun beaming against the side of her face making her face a little warm. She scanned her surroundings as she was in a unfamiliar room. 

Walking out into the living room she noticed Yoongi's jacket on the couch he had forgotten to hand up yesterday. She smiled knowing he was home and walked towards their bedroom peeping in to see if he was awake. Surely enough, like she knew from being a fan, he was still sleeping. 

She walked into the washroom to wash her face before heading to the kitchen to fix up something for her and Yoongi. 

--Y/N--

I placed a couple of slices of toast into the toaster and took our some jam; it wasn't a big fancy breakfast and I usually don't eat much in the morning. I guess the noises I made in the kitchen woke Yoongi up from his sleep and he walked out lazily. 

"What are you doing early in the morning?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"You're awake. I'm making breakfast for the both of us." I said holding the piece of toast in the air while smiling.

"I don't eat in the morning." He said bluntly and walked back into his room to wash up. 

I bit my lower lip, "I guess i'll have to eat more for breakfast today." mumbling to myself.

He walked out of the room and headed over to the closet where I hung his coat. "Heading out so soon?" I asked.

"Oh.. lots to do. We have to talk later when I have time. I have some rules to set." 

"Rules?" I asked. 

He grabbed his car keys on the counter and walked out but turned and looked over his shoulder at me. "Hm...rules. That room over there, don't en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter