Chapter 7

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the weekend the members were over to have dinner. Yoongi moved out of the dorm to stay in his house with me; if you want to act, you have to act like it's real. 

"Y/N, you doing anything on Thursday?" Namjoon asked reaching for a pork belly. 

"Hm...not that I know of. What's up?" I asked.

"Do you want to join us for the year end awards ceremony?" 

"Huh?"

"I'm assuming Yoongi hyung didn't mention it to you yet?" Hoseok asked eyeing Yoongi who was avoiding all eye contact after Namjoon spoke.

"Yoongi? Tshh...he has his mood swings here and there. One minute he's all happy the next he stern." She said making a face towards him.

"Yah! When?" He fought back.

"SO many times I can't even count." I fired back. The members laughed in amusement, "You two seem like a true married couple." Jin teased sipping beer. 

"Anyways, yeah do you want to go? You don't have to if you don't want." Yoongi asked again changing the subject before they trail off something else.

"Sure. I have nothing better to do." I replied in confidence.

The day came and I was rummaging through my closet to see if I have a dress to wear that night. I refuesd to go buy a dress when Yoongi and the members said they'd take me out. I told them it was a waste of money to just buy one for the night and never having to wear it again. I picked out a simple red dress that I hadn't worn yet and paired it with black heels. 

Hearing my phone vibrate on the vanity table, I rushed to go pick it up. "Hello?"

"Y/N?" It was Yoongi.

"Are you on your way?" I asked sitting down on the sofa.

"Sorry. I won't be able to come get you, but our manager offered to come get you and drop you off there. I'll meet you at the venue." He said in an apologetic tone.

"Oh? Okay. No worries. I'll see you there." I said and hung up.

30 mins later, their manager arrived and I got into the car feeling nervous as we drove closer to the destination. I was confident when I agreed to come but in the back of my mind I was nervous thinking I will be in the public eye once again after a couple of months.

"You doing okay?" The manager asked seeing me nervous.

"Y-yeah...well I hope so." I answered looking at him. 

"Don't be nervous. The members will be there." He smiled trying to help calm me down. I nodded and smiled, "I just hope everything goes well." I said. 

I got to the venue filled with reporters and fans standing outside waiting for artists to arrive on the red carpet. I didn't want to get out feeling overwhelmed. "I--I'm not going out there am I?" I turned to the manager hoping he'd say I'd go through the back door. 

"I guess they didn't tell you." My face went pale, "W-what? I have to go through that?!" I pointed to the red carpet filled with reporters and fans. The manager gave a small chuckle, "I guess they didn't." He turned and looked at me, "Breathe Y/N ah. It'll be okay." 

"Wait..you're telling me. I'm walking through there" I shook my head in fear. "Let's go home." I gestured to have the car turn around but he didn't budge. 

"Y/N you here yet?" Yoongi asked in his normal calm low voice. 

"Yoongi!" I yelled through the call.

 

--Yoongi--

 

He stuck his phone away as he heard Y/N yell on the other end. "What's wrong?" He asked calmly.

"You didn't tell me I'd have to go on the red carpet.." She complained.

"Ahh...I didn't? Sorry I forgot." He replied.

"How can you forget? This is a big deal! I'm not going in, I can't do this; there's too much pressure. I'm sorry Yoongi but I'm heading home." He can tell she disliked the attention that was meant for celebrities and he felt bad for asking her to come that's why he didn't bring it up to her. 

"Ahh...really? I--I'll deal with it, if you're uncomfortable you can go home if you want." Yoongi responded, he didn't want to push her into doing something she wasn't confident in doing. He hung up and she could sense his disappointment.

"Whats wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter