Chapter 1

Not A Simple Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Y/N--

I sat nervously in the bride's waiting room as the ceremony was about to start. I didn't know this would happen so fast; even moreso that I just met him in person for the first time at the fanmeet in Japan just a month prior. What's even more surprising was I lost my first kiss to him the day after we met. 

I was in deep thoughts and trying to calm my nerves when the door opened. 

"My daughter looks so pretty. I can't believe you're getting married already." She walked in and put her hands on my shoulder looking at me through the mirror.

I placed my hand on her's, "I'm sorry this happened so fast." I apologized. At first they weren't sure about this wedding since I announced suddenly one day and it was all over the news, but Yoongi flew over and convinced them.

"You have to be happy." She said smiling, "That's all your dad and I want." I nodded, "I will." That's what I hoped, but I didn't know it was all my wishful thinking. My mom left to go back and take a seat. 

I kept fiddling my hands due to nervousness, "You look like you're about to faint." One of my friends said as they walked in.

"Tell me about it. Was it like this when you got married?" I asked turning to her.

My other friends laughed, "It's natural to be nervous. We got nervous when we got married too." 

"Relax Y/N, you'll be fine." 

"Also, where did you suddenly find such a handsome man?" Another one asked.

I looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter