The Awkward and The Fangirl

Sweetest Thing
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wendy couldn't sleep the whole night because of her thoughts about Chanyeol. Because of staying up all night, black and heavy eye bags started to form underneath her eyes and her energy is all drained down. As she heard her alarm clock ring continuously, she just threw the clock somewhere in her room and got up from bed with a long, tired, sigh.

"What is wrong with me?" The latter whispered inaudibly as she rubbed her sleepy eyes that is very hard to open. After she got up, she walked towards the bathroom and had a cold bath to wake herself up. 

After preparing herself for work, she went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. After losing her energy that night, she accidentally burnt her hotdogs and eggs due to her tiredness and sleepiness.

As she turned the stove off, she looked at the pan with a frown, releasing an angry growl from the sleepy girl. "Ugh! Such an idiot! Now you're going to eat these stupid, burnt, eggs and hotdogs..." Wendy grumbled as she transferred the food to the plate while rubbing her eyes. "I'll just bring the leftover for my lunch." The girl spoke as she yawned before eating the burnt hotdogs and eggs.

 

 

Meanwhile, in the building, Seulgi is currently checking the monthly income of the company on the computer when she noticed that Wendy hasn't visited her. Usually, Wendy visits Seulgi every morning to give her food or dessert or maybe have a small conversation with her. But today, she still hasn't gone to her office. The bear took a glimpse at her watch with a quirked brow and puffed her cheeks cutely while looking at the door of her office. "Where's Wendy?" The bear asked as she glanced at her watch once again. Seulgi was about to stand up from her seat when she heard her door open, stopping her from standing. "Hey, Seul." Seulgi's co-worker, Miyeon, greeted her with a genuine smile on her face. 

She looked up to look at Miyeon and smiled back at her. "Hey! How are you doing?" Seulgi asked Miyeon as the girl chuckled. "I'm always fine, Seul. Didn't I tell you that?" The girl asked as she placed her arms around Seulgi's back. 

"You already told me, but, have you seen Wendy?" The bear asked her friend as Miyeon looked down at her and nodded twice. "Yup! She's alone in her office and I think that she's making her report." Miyeon replied as Seulgi looked back at her computer to look at the time.

"Thanks, Yeon. But I have to do my business now before the CEO checks this." The bear slowly turned her chair around to face her desk and organized the paper that was scattered on it. 

"Ok then! I'll see you at lunch!" Miyeon waved at her friend while Seulgi just gave her a bright smile, showing her cute, crescent-shaped, eye smile. "See you too, Miyeon!" The bear giggled before the girl walked towards the door and went out of the office. 

 

 

Inside Wendy's office, she is currently asleep on her desk. Her leaning against the chair with her arms crossed and open, emitting soft snores from the hamster. Meanwhile, Chanyeol is walking towards Wendy's office and is right in front of the door. He held the doorknob and twisted it slowly while opening the door. Halfway in opening the door, he heard soft snores, confusing the man. 

'What is Wendy sunbaenim doing?' Chanyeol asked himself as he opened the door wholly, seeing a sleeping hamster cutely snoring. The man tried to hold his laughter after finding her cute and adorable but the hamster awoke after he closed the door. Wendy opened her eyes and yawned without even covering . After she turned her chair to get her report on her bag, that was near the door frame, when she saw Chanyeol standing beside her bag. Then Wendy widened her eyes, sending shivers in her spine. 'Oh my gosh, my crush is watching me sleeping like an idiot!' Wendy panicked as she tried to breathe normally. "Ugh, hey, sunbaenim! I'm so sorry for disturbing you from sleeping." Chanyeol softly apologized as he looked at the ground shyly.

Then she cleared and released a deep but silent sigh. "U-Ugh..." The hamster paused as she scratched her head while looking down and blushing furiously. While thinking about what to say to her crush, Chanyeol walked towards his desk, which is a few meters away from the hamster's desk, and quietly sat on his chair. 

"Ugh, so, Chanyeol! Have you done the report?" The girl asked the man about changing the topic. "Yes, Wendy sunbaenim. I worked a lot in my house and I think I'm close to finishing it," replied Chanyeol with a cute grin in his face. 

"Alright, that's good and may I review it?" Wendy looked at him in the eye and tried to stay calm and normal. "Yes, sunbaenim," answered Chanyeol as he took his report in his bag and gave it to the lady. "Woah, you made a lot." Wendy blurted out her thought subconsciously when the man chuckled softly. "Yes, sunbaenim. I used my whole free time in the house to make that." Chanyeol politely replied to the secretary as Wendy gave him a nod and gave him back the report. "Are you close to finishing?" The hamster asked her assistant as she looked at the screen of her laptop and started to type. 

"Yes, but not that precisely, sunbaenim," Chanyeol calmly replied as Wendy stopped typing and turned her head to the guy. "Why not you call me 'Wendy'?" She asked him as the guy turned his head to her, catching Chanyeol's whole attention. "Are you sure, sunbaenim? I mean, I wouldn't mind but I didn't want to disrespect you." Chanyeol gently spoke in a con

Please log in to read the full chapter