The Land Of Sweets and Top Universities

Sweetest Thing
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hours inside the plane, Wendy looked at her phone and checked the time. It's already 7:23 PM and her stomach started to growl. "Ah, I'm hungry," Wendy pouted as she rubbed her tummy cutely while looking around the plane.

Then she turned to her friend and noticed that she's already asleep. Wendy sighed and checked the seat beside Seulgi if the woman was still there. Wendy then furrowed her brows a little after she discovered that she's gone. The hamster unbuckled her seatbelt and stood up from her seat, trying to find the woman that she always stare at. Then Wendy found her, at last, after standing on her place for more than a minute. The woman is falling in line for going to the restroom, with her arms crossed.

Wendy smiled a little after she found her but her smile has suddenly turned into a frown when the woman turned her head to her.

The hamster immediately sat on her place and felt her cheeks getting hot. Her heart has started to beat fast, and her palms has started to sweat. Why? Wendy wondered why she became like this right after having eye contact with her. The woman smiled sincerely at the girl and giggled a little after catching Wendy.

Afterwards, Wendy was trying hard not to feel embarrassed in front of the woman and tried to even wipe all the sweat on her palms when she heard footsteps walking towards her. Wendy immediately thought that it was the woman, and pretended to be asleep. "Hello ma'am, what would you like for dinner?" The flight attendant smiled at Wendy who's eyes are closed. She quickly opened them and smiled back awkwardly at the flight attendant. "Ugh, beef, please." Wendy peeped as the flight attendant looked at the trolley and took a tray full with delicious and healthy food. "Here you go, ma'am." The flight attendant bowed politely in front of Wendy before walking to the next row. The hamster sighed and turned her head to look at the food. She wanted to eat but she stopped herself from doing to it to wait for the woman.

"Hey," Wendy suddenly heard the woman's soft voice, causing her to freak out a little. So she immediately fixed her short, smooth, blonde, hair and looked at the her. "H-Hello," Wendy greeted back and gave her a small bow.

The woman let out a short chuckle and crossed her arms. "Are you her friend?" She asked Wendy while pointing out to Seulgi using her lips. Wendy nodded hesitantly while the woman nodded slowly while looking at her in the eye. "First time, huh?" The woman asked with a sincere smile, which made the hamster blush a little. "Y-Yeah," replied the shy hamster. "Daebak, you'll love Switzerland once you landed on the country. They have beautiful places and you can also visit one of their top-rated tourist attractions. Like The Matterhorn, Jungfraujoch, and many more." The woman smiled as Wendy nodded in each word she just said.

"Oh, how exciting!" Wendy gave the woman a fake smile, which the woman thought it's a real one. "Anyways, may I know your name?" The woman asked the hamster with a small smile. "Ugh, Son Seungwan. You can call me 'Wendy' instead." answered Wendy shyly.

"Such a nice name, Wendy! I'm Bae Joohyun. But I prefer you calling me 'Irene'." The woman reached out her hand to her and gave her a sincere smile. Wendy's world stopped after seeing the woman's smile. 'W-Why am I like this?' thought Wendy as she continued to stare at her gorgeous face. She let go of her hand but her eyes didn't left her face. Wendy was too mesmerized by her when she suddenly heard her friend twitch from her seat.

Wendy shook her head to remove her eyes from the woman and leaned against her seat and started opening the meal that the flight attendant gave her a moment ago. "I smell food," Seulgi mumbled as she opened her eyes, still sleepy to wake up. Wendy giggled a little by seeing her friend and stopped right after the bear looked at her with her eyes half-closed.

"Why didn't you wake me up for food?" Seulgi lethargically told her friend with a grumpy pout. Seulgi just really love eating and she'll be really grumpy if she's hungry. Wendy giggled in the most adorable way possible and took a piece of cooked and tender beef and fed it to her friend. "Thanks, but I want to have my own meal." Seulgi rolled her eyes, making her more grumpy. Then the bear heard a flight attendant from the other side asked the woman if-

"Food!" Seulgi whispered and turned her whole body to look at the flight attendant, looking very eager to take her meal. So before the woman could even answer, Seulgi was the first to answer. "Excuse me, I would like to have beef." The bear gave the flight attendant a small grin. Then she looked at her trolley and searched for the food that Seulgi had ordered. "What about you, ma'am?" The flight attendant then ask the woman. "Well, I would also want some beef, please." The woman ordered and gave her a polite smile. The flight attendant took the two meals from the trolley and gave it to Seulgi and the woman.

"Thank you," Both of them thanked the flight attendant before she left. After taking the food, Seulgi opened the tray and puts her meal on it. Then she suddenly gave her a friend an angry look. Wendy rolled her eyes and looked at her with a blank look.

"Oh come on, just be thankful that there is another flight attendant giving food and don't look at me like that." Wendy pointed Seulgi's eyes before stabbing a piece of beef from her square plate and putting it inside . "Hmph," Seulgi closed her eyes and puts her chin up with her arms crossed.

The woman saw what happened and giggled softly without both of them noticing. 'This girl is adorable. I hope I would find her again in Switzerland.'

 

* * *

 

Everything went black right after dreaming. And that means it's time to wake up. So Wendy slowly opened her eyes and noticed that people started opening the windows of the plane. The girl rubbed her eyes and yawned, not forgetting to stretch her body and trying to find some space to do it. "Wen," Seulgi shook her friend's arm while looking at her. "Hmm?" hummed Wendy as she sat properly and looked at the windows. "We're now here in Switzerland!" Seulgi beamed while Wendy widened her eyes in disbelief. "What? We're here now?" Wendy asked as everyone feel the airplane going lower and lower. "Woah, Daebak," Wendy whispered, excitement now taking over her whole body. "We should prepare now. The plane will be landing a little later." Seulgi t

Please log in to read the full chapter