Her Strange Behaviour

Sweetest Thing
Please log in to read the full chapter

They had fun with the musicians in the balcony and even tried their instruments. Wendy even wanted to learn yodeling from the guy who she watched minutes ago and immediately knew how to do so, which made Seulgi awestruck.

After a ride back down to the town of Interlaken, they stopped for a minute in front of the Harderbahn station to rest. Irene changed her mind about her plan to ride a bus to their next destination and told them that they'll have to walk instead. "Aw, why?" whined Seulgi, now squatting on the ground with another bar of chocolate.

Wendy shot her a look of dislike when Irene told her that she just wanted to. Wendy didn't even mind even when her legs started to ache because she 'respect' Irene's plan.

Unfortunately, Seulgi continued to complain about her legs burning and told Irene to ride a bus instead. Irene felt concerned to the bear and changed her plan once again. "Okay then, so we'll ride a bus instead." grinned Irene, looking left and right if there are any buses.

Seulgi stood up and tried to stretch her legs when she caught Wendy giving her the same look. 

The bear sighed and crossed her arms. "What?" She asked, looking a little annoyed at her friend. Wendy shook her head and saw a bus stopping in front of them.

"Let's go now! We're going to rest for a bit in a park!" bubbled Irene as she quickly went inside the bus. Wendy and Seulgi followed her and all three of them sat on the nearest chairs.

"Thank you so much, Irene." heaved Seulgi as soon as she sat down beside Irene. "No problem," responded Irene in a cute manner. "I could finally rest my legs." whispered Seulgi while releasing a satisfied smile.

Irene looked at her watch and checked the time. "What time is it?" Wendy questioned her while looking out of the window. "Well, 10 AM," answered Irene. "So, anyways, you already told us that you visit Korea every year when you're little, right?" Seulgi gave her a curious look while Irene nodded calmly.

"Yeah,"

"Where do you live in Korea?"

"Oh, in Daegu." smiled the bunny. "Daegu?" Wendy asked her with wide eyes. Seulgi glanced at her friend and smirked mischievously. "Do you want to go there?" whispered her friend. But Wendy ignored her and looked out of the window.

"We're here!"

They went out of the bus and paid the driver before getting off. "Here we are! This is Höhematte Park!" grinned the girl while Wendy and Seulgi roamed their eyes around the area. "Look! There are paragliders here!" Seulgi pointed upwards, which made Wendy follow.

"Yup! You can do paragliding here!" grinned Irene. They all entered the park and saw a vast, green, area full of only grass. "We can have a walk or maybe just take pictures from here if you want! We're just here to rest, after all." shrugged the girl . Seulgi quickly took out her phone and took a picture of a paraglider.

Wendy was watching the other paragliders above when she noticed Irene adorably examining the flowers with her brows slightly furrowed and her lips pursed. She chuckled and walked towards her, trying not to startle her

"Do you like flowers?" Wendy asked Irene while walking behind her. Irene stopped and turned to her.

"Yeah," smiled Irene in an ethereal way. "But the one that I really like is the Edelweiss." added Irene while staring at the colorful flowers from the tall flower bush. "What kind of flower is that? I haven't heard of them before." said Wendy, avidly looking at Irene. "Well, they can only be seen in the peek of a mountain." began Irene. 

"They look unique to other flowers. They're just beautiful," sighed Irene while hiding her hands behind her back, still examining the flowers in front of her. "So they are on top of mountains..." murmured the latter, her fingers fiddling her lips. "Have you already seen them in real life?" Wendy questioned her again.

Irene shook her head and touched one of the flowers. "Not yet, but I do see them online." sighed Irene when she looked at the flower sadly. "I wish that I could have one by my own." said Irene with a downcast look.

"Then let's go to the mountains and pick one." joked Wendy with a cheeky smile. Irene's eyes widened and shot her a look of disapproval.

"No way, that's illegal!" hissed Irene. Wendy chuckled and raised her hands in the air. "I'm sorry, I don't know that." Wendy told her while Irene released a sigh. "Those plants are actually under protection. So you aren't allowed on picking them." said Irene in a low voice.

"Alright, calm down. I was just kidding," chortled Wendy while Irene cutely puffed her cheeks. "That's alright," shrugged Irene.

"I'll just either but a fake one if possible." grinned the girl while Wendy watched her with a smile. "Do you like flowers?" Irene shot her a look. Wendy looked at the flowers and shook her head. "Nope," said Wendy, grinning at Irene. "But I just love looking at them. They are very pleasant in the eye." added Wendy.

"Really? What do you like then?" questioned Irene with her arms now crossed. "I don't know but I do like someone." Wendy looked down and felt a little stupid after saying it. Irene beamed and went a little closer to her.

"Who is it then?" asked the girl in a quite eager way. Wendy released a soft sigh and shrugged. "Secret, but you can guess." Wendy wiggled her brows while Irene pouted sadly.

"Ya, tell me already." whined the bunny. "But I'm shy," stated Wendy calmly. "I don't care whether it's Seulgi or Joy or anyone." said Irene, now holding Wendy's arm subconsciously.

Wendy looked at her arm and smirked while Irene gasped softly and let go of her arm. "O-Oh, I'm sorry." Irene whispered apologetically. "No, no, that's fine." chuckled the latter. "A-Anyways, who is it?" Irene changed the topic, now looking at Wendy with furrowed brows. Wendy found her expression cute and smiled.

"Fine, the person is here in this area." said Wendy while Irene scanned the area for while. "Who? Seulgi?" Irene asked as she turned her head back to Wendy.

But she noticed that Wendy is nowhere to be found. "Huh? Where's Wendy?" Irene scratched her nape while walking to Seulgi, who is standing in the middle of the wide grass field while taking a selfie.

"Hey, Seulgi." Irene called the bear as soon as she stood beside her. Seulgi finished taking a selfie and turned her head at the bunny. "Oh, Irene! Are we going now?" Seulgi asked her while Irene shook her head in response.

"No, I was just finding Wendy." said Irene. "She's actually behind you." Seulgi pointed behind Irene. Irene turned around and saw a grinning Wendy.

"Where have you been?" Irene asked her when Wendy pointed the area where they stood a while minutes ago. "Right there, behind that tall flower bush." said Wendy. 

"Gosh, I should've just check you  there but let's go to our next destination!"

They walked to the other side of the park and exited there to take a taxi to the next spot. As they found the a taxi, all three of them entered the taxi. "St. Beatus Cave, please." said Irene in German. The driver nodded fervently and started to drive. "Is it far from here?" Seulgi asked the girl while rubbing her legs, feeling it ache again.

Irene pursed her lips and shook her head. "Maybe, it will be a ten minute long ride." answered the girl w

Please log in to read the full chapter