A Weird Combination Of Feelings

Sweetest Thing
Please log in to read the full chapter

After those embarrassing moments in the cafe, Wendy sat in her desk, releasing an exhausted sigh and her eyes closed tightly. "Ugh..." The secretary tried to remove those moments in her mind as she massaged her head for a while.

She just want to admire her crush from afar (not exactly) and have a peaceful time swooning at him when her friend is there to destroy everything. It almost made her cry and made her want to dig down a hole that never ends and hide herself there because whenever her friend caught her being with Chanyeol, that is where the danger begins.

"Wendy," The hamster heard her crush calling her from the entrance, immediately catching her attention. "Yes?" Wendy asked as the guy went near to her.

"I actually invited my friend to work, is it okay?"

Chanyeol asked as the secretary quirked a brow while looking up at him. "Is your friend here?" Wendy asked as Chanyeol nodded. "Yes, sunbae. She is currently waiting outside the office." replied her assistant.

"Well, of course! Tell her to come in." Wendy gave Chanyeol an excited smile as her assistant opened the door of the office. As the guest entered the room, Wendy looked at the girl and gave her a genuine smile. The girl is wearing a dark red dress, knee-length, and wore black sandals with 4-inch heels. "Hello, Miss Son." The girl bowed at her as Wendy bowed back as respect. "Hello! Nice to see you!" The secretary brightly greeted back as she shook hands with the girl. "Oh, umm, Wendy, this is Juyeon. She is my friend since highschool." Chanyeol looked at the girl and gave her a small smile.

"Just went here to visit Chanyeol, Miss Son. I also wanted to see you." Juyeon, the girl, giggled as the two looked at each other with happy smiles on their faces. Seeing that doesn't bother Wendy. They are just friends, and they usually look at each other like that. I mean, it's just her crush and what would she do with it?

"Is that so?" The secretary asked as the girl nodded, feeling sure that the conversation has already ended. She was about to go back to business when Chanyeol called her. "Yes?" Wendy turned her head back to her assistant secretary.

"Wendy sunbae, is it ok for me to buy coffee for Juyeon? I'll come back right away." asked Chanyeol as Wendy immediately nodded. "Of course. And don't be too late in the coffee shop. We still have to do the report." advised the secretary, causing the assistant to smile. "Thank you so much, Wendy." Chanyeol happily thanked as he bowed at Wendy to show respect. "Alright, go ahead." The lady told them with a smile as they went out of the office.

As the door closed, her smile suddenly turned into a frown. Why? She is jealo--

"Stop! I'm not jealous." snapped the hamster as she crossed her arms with an angry pout. You are. Then suddenly, she heard the door open and realized it was Seulgi who opened it. "Hey," The bear walked to her and took Chanyeol's chair and dragged it near the hamster. "Are you alright?" asked the bear as Wendy looked at her friend with a bright smile, acting like nothing happened to herself. "Of course! I'm always fine. You already see me smiling." Wendy showed her smile with her hand under her chin. "Did you see Chanyeol with a girl?" Seulgi suddenly changed the topic, causing the hamster to feel a little irritated.

"Hmm? What girl?" The hamster asked her friend with a confused look, trying to cover her jealousy inside. But since Seulgi known her since they were little, she immediately caught her lying. "You're lying, Wen. I could see it in your eyes." Seulgi gave her friend a smirk with her legs crossed.

Then Wendy gave up on acting and released a long and deep sigh. "Yeah," Wendy replied as the bear chuckled at her cuteness. "What's up with you? Are you ok?" Seulgi asked as Wendy nodded aggressively. "Very fine, Seul." Wendy rolled her eyes as she covered her face using both of her hands. "Is it because of the girl?" The bear asked as Wendy shook her head. "You know what, it's much better if you'll leave the room." The secretary said, in a blank and lifeless way.

"Are you jealous?" Seulgi quirked her brow as she smiled a little, looking at her friend in the eye. They made contact but Wendy broke it immediately after hearing what she had said. 'Am I jealous?' Wendy thought to herself as a train of thoughts ran through her mind.

"N-No, I'm just tired." The hamster sighed again and looked at the screen of her computer. Then she looked at the keyboard and placed one hand on top of it. She wasn't doing anything at all with the keyboard and just stared at the screen for a while, zoning out a little.

"Wen, you're just idling." Seulgi giggled as she pinched Wendy's cheek, which Wendy quickly slapped it. Then the secretary shot her a look. "Is it ok to be jealous to your crush? I mean, it doesn't feel normal to me." The hamster gave Seulgi a worried look while she cack

Please log in to read the full chapter