A Drunk Confession

Sweetest Thing
Please log in to read the full chapter

After eating dinner together, Seulgi went straight to the bedroom to sleep, Wendy sat on the couch and watched her favorite channel there while Irene is the one who washed the plates. The hamster roamed her eyes around the living room for a while and slowly turned her whole torso to the right so she could see Irene's gorgeous back.

Wendy knew that she is weird since she find Irene's back beautiful. She admits to herself that she loved each point and detail of her.

She rests her elbow on the arm of the couch and enjoyed the pretty view. Irene finished washing the dishes and turned the faucet off. She went to the kitchen counter to get a few pieces of tissue and used it to wipe her wet hands.

As she walked out of the kitchen, Wendy quickly went back to her usual position and looked at the screen of the TV.

The girl let out a soft, tired, sigh and sat beside Wendy, leaving a little space between them.

"Ugh," Irene peeped as she slowly looked at the Wendy. "So where are we going next?" asked Irene as Wendy shrugged cutely and glanced at her. "I don't know, Seulgi is actually the one who planned stuff." The hamster replied. Irene shyly pursed her lips and gave her a small nod.

"Well, I think I have to leave now." Irene said as she stood up from her place.

But she was stopped by Wendy, who grabbed her arm and gave her a sad pout. "Are you going now?" She asked her as Irene quirked her brow and saw the pout.

She scratched her head and nodded. "Well, yeah. What's wrong?" The bunny asked as Wendy looked at her hand. She shook her head vigorously and let go of her arm. Irene noticed it and felt a little disappointed by it.

"S-Sorry," apologized Wendy as she looked up at Irene once again. "Why not you stay here for one night? I mean, it's already dark outside." Wendy told her with an anxious voice, which made Irene a little flustered. "O-Oh, is that okay then?" She asked her as Wendy nodded hopefully.

"Yes, please stay here." Wendy told her, which almost sounds like a plea.

Irene nodded and sat back down on the couch. "Sure, I'll stay here." She gave her a sincere smile while Wendy's face brightened.

"Good, I really don't want you to go out alone in the dark." Wendy shyly confessed as Irene giggled.

"Thanks for worrying about me, Wendy." Irene thanked her as she and Wendy faced the TV.

They've been watching in silence, not even saying a single word to each other when Wendy took a glimpse of Irene and looked at the ceiling after. "Um, would you want to drink Soju with me?" Wendy dubiously asked her. Irene peered a little at the latter.

"Rice wine?" She repeated the question while the hamster bobbed her head in delight and stood up from the couch. "I mean, I couldn't sleep. I also see that you couldn't too." She said with a small shrug.

"I'll get it," Wendy grinned as she walked towards the kitchen briskly.

Irene watched her walking towards the kitchen and blushed furiously. Was she asking to drink with her. The girl squealed softly and covered her face using her hands.

"Ah, what's this? Why am I feeling this?" She softly whined and pouted like a kid.

"I'm back," Wendy bubbled as she sat on the couch while holding two shot glasses and a bottle of rice wine. After placing these in the center table, Irene took the bottle and tried to open it.

Wendy giggled after seeing Irene opening it with great difficulty. She looks adorable when she does that. "I'll do it," Wendy warmly smiled at her before taking the bottle from her.

And in just one try, she opened the bottle without any hassle and poured the liquid into the shot glass. Irene looked astounded after seeing that. Wendy giggled and touched her cheek using her index finger. "Here is your glass," Wendy whispered. The bunny got hypnotized by her eyes but took the glass anyway. "Low tolerance?" questioned Wendy as Irene shyly nodded while looking at the glass.

"Make sure to drink a few glasses. I'll keep an eye on you." Wendy grinned as Irene nodded earnestly. "Cheers," said Wendy as she moves her glass in front of Irene. The girl lifted her glass and replied "Cheers," before clinking their glasses.

As they drank, Irene flinched a little at the taste, which Wendy immediately noticed. "What's up?" She asked as Irene sighed and placed the glass on the center table.

"Is it you first time drinking?" Wendy asked her as Irene nodded sheepishly. Wendy chuckled and poured more Soju in her shot glass. "Drink slowly," She said as she poured also in her own shot glass and drank again. Irene watched her with a nervous gaze and drank again.

Feeling a little tipsy after drinking a few glasses, she peered at Wendy if she feels the same. But it looks like that Wendy still haven't felt anything.

Wendy took a glance of Irene and poured more rice wine on both of the shot glasses.

"Are you alright?" Wendy asked her without giving her a glance. Irene nodded and stared at her shot glass for a while before drinking it.


 

They've been drinking for a while and the sky is already pitch black. Chattering could now be heard inside the hotel room after Irene drank her 5th glass.

Wendy just drank a few glasses to check on Irene and to avoid on being drunk. Meanwhile, Irene babbled endlessly to Wendy with her hair a little messy and her eyes half-closed. Wendy stole the shot glass that Irene is gripping and gave her a loud sigh.

"Ya, what are you doing?" asked Irene as she pouted like a kid. Wendy giggled a little and placed the shot glass on the far side of the center table.

"Enough now, Irene. You're already drunk," She told the bunny as Irene whined and threw a pillow at her. "Why? And who says that I'm drunk? I'm as normal as ever!" grinned Irene as she moved her face close to Wendy's.

The latter got flustered by her actions but she still managed to ignore them. Giving her a stern look, Wendy crossed her arms and looked at her in the eye.

"You're really drunk," sighed Wendy as Irene whined again. "Ya, I said I'm not drunk!" whimpered Irene, slurring her words. Wendy gave her another stern look but she honestly don't know ho

Please log in to read the full chapter