The Dark Side Of Her

Sweetest Thing
Please log in to read the full chapter

After another 15-minute trip to their last destination and it's Burkliplatz. It's a boat dock with a marketplace, art area and event site with a view of Lake Zurich. They all went out of the car and stared at the lake with smiles on their faces(except Joy) while Irene looked at her watch once again.

"Good! We're here just in time!" grinned Irene as Seulgi quickly took out her phone and pictured the place. "There are also art made of flowers." Irene told Wendy while walking towards a place full of colorful flowers.

"They're beautiful," Wendy smiled as she took her camera from her messenger bag and took a picture of the flowers.

"Irene?" Wendy called Irene. The girl turned her head at her and gave her a raised brow. "Yes?" asked Irene as Wendy stayed quiet for a while. "C-Can I take a picture of you with the flowers?" Wendy asked her reluctantly.

Wendy really thought that she sound awkward but, instead, Irene gave her a sincere smile.

"Sure!" chirped Irene as Wendy suddenly felt her heart pounding fast in excitement. "Th-Thanks," Wendy pursed her lips cutely and took a picture of Irene.

 

* * *

 

"I'm so happy today," Wendy happily skipped towards the dinner table with a beam on her face. Seulgi quirked her brow and brought the meal in the dining table. "Why?" Seulgi chuckled a little after hearing what Wendy had told her.

"I said I'm feeling bright today." Wendy wiggled her brows with a cute smile.

Seulgi looked at her and gave her a questioning look after scooping some dumpling stew on her bowl. "Why are you happy?" asked Seulgi as Wendy suddenly frowned.

"You don't want me to be happy?" Wendy asked her with her eyes widened. Seulgi shook her head and fed herself some dumplings.

"I didn't mean by that but what I mean is that what makes you happy today?" Seulgi asked her as she stuffed with some more dumplings. "I took a picture of Irene," smirked Wendy as Seulgi choked on her food.

"What?"

"I said I took a picture of Irene in Burkliplatz." Wendy repeated as Seulgi took some time to chew and gulp on her food.

"Don't tell me you're in love with her." gurgled Seulgi as she coughed while Wendy grimaced a little at her friend. "No, I just admire her." Wendy said dreamily as she took her chopsticks from the table and started to eat the stew.

"Gosh, Wendy," Seulgi clicked her tongue as she continue to eat some more dumplings.

There was silence for a whole minute when Seulgi turned her head to look at Wendy.

"Will you give me some more dumplings?" Seulgi questioned a little hesitantly with her brows furrowed. Wendy grimaced and slid her bowl a little farther from Seulgi.

She then craned her neck closer to Seulgi and said: "No,"

Seulgi pouted and rolled her eyes irritably. "Fine. we're not friends anymore." Seulgi grimly told her as Wendy chuckled and smacked her head. "Wash the dishes. I'll be taking a bath," Wendy said as she left her empty bowl in the table and walked towards the bedroom.

The bear sighed and crossed her arms with a grumpy pout. "No manners!" Seulgi yelled and pouted again like a kid.


 

Inside the bedroom, Wendy is currently taking her clothes from her closet when her phone rang at the bed. She closed her closet and took some time to look at the phone.

"Irene?" Wendy asked as a smile formed on her lips. With excitement blooming inside her, she took her phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Wendy." Irene smiled through the phone. Wendy grinned and fervently sat on the bed. "What's up?" Wendy asked her as Irene chuckled and sighed tiredly. "Did Seulgi told Joy that the trip to the Alps will be tomorrow instead?" Irene asked Wendy as the latter nodded.

"Yup, why?" questioned Wendy as she looked at her hands nervously. She really hoped that Irene will visit their house while they're resting.

"Alright, well, I was planning if I could stay in your house? Because I really wanted to come with you to the Alps." Irene shyly told her.

Wendy froze on her spot, absolutely shocked at Irene's words.

"U-Ugh, sure! Of course, you can stay here in our house!" chirped Wendy as Irene grinned cutely. "Thank you so much! You could also tell Seulgi about it." Irene said as Wendy nodded furiously.

"Sure! When are you going here then?" asked Wendy. She is very eager and determined to know the time because she wanted to look good in front of her. "Um, maybe on 1 o' clock." answered Irene as Wendy looked at the clock placed at the top of the bedroom's doorframe. "Sure, sure, see you later." Wendy smiled as she ended the call.

Then she quickly checked her clothes if they're good-looking to Irene and headed straight to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, Seulgi entered the bedroom with the same grumpy look and saw Wendy hastily fixing the stuff in the bedroom while taking quick glimpses of the clock.

Seulgi dropped her grumpy expression and replaced it with a confused look. "What's happening, Wendy?" Seulgi asked her as Wendy zoomed past her to fix clean the floor. "You clean the living room, Seul. I'll take care of the bedroom." Wendy told her as Seulgi became more perplexed.

"Why?" Seulgi asked her again with furrowed brows while Wendy didn't stop on what she's doing. "Irene is coming and you have to fix this messy hotel room." Wendy told her as Seulgi's eyes widened.

"Let me take a bath, Wen." Seulgi said as she ran to her closet and took her clothes

Wendy looked at her and frowned. "Do the chores first, Seul. You'll be inside the bathroom for almost an hour." Wendy clicked her tongue as Seulgi rolled her eyes and took her clothes.

"Then I'll be fast, I promise." Seulgi exasperated as she let out a heavy sigh. Wendy ignored her and continued doing the chores nonstop.

 

 

After minutes of doing chores without rest, Wendy finished them all by herself. Seulgi is still inside the bathroom, singing and humming peacefully inside when Wendy banged the door with a frown.

"Yes?" Seulgi answered, her voice sounded a little cheery and relaxed. "What now? Are you done?" deadpanned Wendy as Seulgi finally went out of the bathroom, wearing comfortable clothes with a towel covering her hair.

"Well, you're really good at keeping promises." jested Wendy as she pinched Seulgi's hip.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" complained Seulgi as she gave her friend a glare before walking towards the bed.

Wendy sighed and was about to scold Seulgi when the doorbell rang. They both froze on their spots and raced towards the door. As they arrived in front of the door, they started to fight for the doorknob.

"I was first!" hissed Seulgi as Wendy tip-toed to feel taller than her friend.

"I'm the one who did all the chores without your help!" whispered Wendy as she elbowed Seulgi a little and tried to unlock the door. Seulgi grasped her arm to stop her opening the door and gave her a scowl.

"My outfit is nicer than yours!" Seulgi argued but keeping her voice as low as possible.

Wendy clicked her tongue and was about to punch her on the face when the door opened. They stopped on what they're doing and looked at Irene, who is looking at them with eyes widened.

"U-Ugh-"

"Hey, Irene! How are you?" Seulgi and Wendy let go of each other, stood up properly on their places like nothing happened and beamed at her with their arms at their backs. Irene smiled back and giggled awkwardly.

"Hello," Irene greeted back with a small bow as Wendy cleared . "Come in! We made food for you!" Wendy told her brightly as the two he

Please log in to read the full chapter