Stuck In My Head

Sweetest Thing
Please log in to read the full chapter

As they went out of the office, the two started to walk through the hallway to go to the workplace. Well, it was an awkward walk but after a while of walking, the girl suddenly broke the silence by clearing . "Ahem, so Chanyeol, why do you choose this company to work on? There are also a lot of companies out there." Wendy asked the guy as Chanyeol glanced at her. "Why? Don't you want me to work here?" He smiled a little as the girl shook her head. "I-I mean, just a little curious, Mr. Park." The latter spoke as the man released a short chuckle. 

"Well, it is because my mom is the one who let me work in this company. She is also one of the staff when she is still young." He explained as the latter nodded and looked at the wide hallway.

"That's nice to hear, Chanyeol. And also thank you so much for choosing this company to work on." Wendy gave the man a cute and genuine smile, making Chanyeol smile back at the girl's cute smile. 

As they arrived in the workplace, Wendy let the guy sit on her chair while she took an extra chair in the corner of the place. Then she came back and placed the chair beside Chanyeol and put the file on her desk while opening it. "Alright, so here is the report," She spoke as she showed the report to the guy. "The report is quite hard to make so that's why the CEO gave this to me in advance." The girl explained as she walked to the other desk, which is beside her desk, and opened the computer for Chanyeol.

"You can also call me for some help." Wendy looked at the guy and gave him a small and friendly smile. "Alright, sunbaenim, will you please discuss the report?" The guy asked the latter as she immediately nodded. "Well, of course! Let's discuss the report now." She grinned as she dragged her chair to be a little closer to Chanyeol.

 

 

 After discussing the report to Chanyeol, the two started to work on their reports. While typing on the computer, the girl took a glimpse at the guy and unconsciously smiled. 'Cute...' Wendy thought as she secretly took a peek at Chanyeol and stared at him. 'He's so attractive when he is focused on work.' The girl internally giggled as she suddenly frowned, noticing what she's currently thinking about the guy.

'Oh god, Wendy, that's not good...' The girl turned her chair to the other side and face-palmed cutely. "Wendy sunbaenim," Wendy heard Chanyeol calling her name. Then the hamster turned her chair to face him and raised both of her brows. "Yes? Do you need help?" Wendy asked the guy as Chanyeol shook his head. "No, I don't need help, sunbaenim. But, are you ok? It looks like you're stressed." Wendy widens her eyes after she heard what the man said. "Oh, u-umm, of course not! It's just because I slept for only three or two hours." The girl grinned as the guy observed her face, bewildering the girl and making her blush. "U-Ugh..." The hamster softly stuttered as Chanyeol gave her another charming smile. "But you look fresh and beautiful, Wendy sunbaenim." The guy complimented the girl, making the hamster blush more. 

'Why are you blushing so much?!' The girl complained internally as she tried to slap herself. But she's too shy since Chanyeol is beside her. "Ahem, I heard something." The two got a little startled by hearing a sudden voice from the entrance of the room. 

Then they looked at the person while the person smirked cheekily. "Oh h-hey, Seul! What brings you here?" Wendy asked her friend with a forced smile while the bear walked towards her friend with her smirk. "Well, I just want to visit you here since we're friends~" Seulgi and Wendy laughed like they were forced to do it.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol watched them obliviously when Wendy gently pulled her friend's arm and went a little close to her ear.

"What are you doing here?! Didn't I tell you to visit me here in the office and give me that pizza box at lunch?!" The hamster whispered as she glared at her friend while Seulgi shrugged and also went near to her friend's ear.

"I'm a humble friend, Son Wendy. So that's why I want to visit you early." The bear told the hamster as she looked at her with her signature eye smile while Wendy looked at her calmly, trying not to get annoyed since she is in front of her crush. I mean, her assistant secretary, sorry. "Oh really? I never thought about that." Wendy signaled her friend to continue acting while Seulgi raised her brow. "Well, I saw that you are sta--HMPH" The hamster quickly covered her friend's mouth and both of them looked at the guy who is awkwardly watching them. 

"Umm, I'm sorry." Chanyeol apologized softly as he bowed a little before going back to his own business. As the man's eyes are now focused on the screen, the hamster painfully pinched Seulgi's hips, hurting the bear. "Ouch! What was that

Please log in to read the full chapter